THE BROWNS BOARD

I Do NOT Trust Ramaswamy!!

nickers

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, you don't know who I support.   FWIW, I sure as hell don't support a guy with 91 felony charges racked up against him. There's maybe, possibly a couple Republican candidates I'd consider voting for. But Trump, Ramaswamy, and Trump Lite (DeSantis) aren't on that list.  :D 

Guess factual reporting that causes dissonance in your little right wing echo chamber doesn't go over all that well.   🙄

image.jpeg.1424d7987d348bfe80f7d59a24890522.jpegimage.jpeg.a4cc2b7e36e40885a7aed5a552898dd4.jpeg

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, you don't know who I support.   FWIW, I sure as hell don't support a guy with 91 felony charges racked up against him. There's maybe, possibly a couple Republican candidates I'd consider voting for. But Trump, Ramaswamy, and Trump Lite (DeSantis) aren't on that list.  :D 

Guess factual reporting that causes dissonance in your little right wing echo chamber doesn't go over all that well.   🙄

Political gif. Donald Trump in the 90s does a little dance next to Jeffrey Epstein.

On 8/30/2023 at 1:24 PM, hoorta said:

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Aw so touching- and inaccurate Cal.... At least in my current state.  

I'm going to leave you with an immortal quip (that I'm going to paraphrase) attributed to Sir Winston Churchill, who had a fondness for booze- and cigars...  

Seems Sir Winston had a few too many, and a proper lady walks up to him and said..."Why, Sir Winston, you're drunk!!!"...  His reply...  "Why yes mam, you know what? I AM drunk... However... You're ugly.  But tomorrow, I'll be sober, but unfortunately- you're still going to be ugly"....  

So yeah Cal... Regardless of my current state of intoxication (FWIW I'm not)  tomorrow, I'll be quite sober.... However, you'll still be delusional.     

don't go away in a fit of projections and drunken angst, hoorta.

I didn't write the article, just posted. Go read it again.

Meanwhile, you swim in Egypt again.