THE BROWNS BOARD

I Do NOT Trust Ramaswamy!!

nickers

I believe Vivek Ramaswamy will be discovered to be just another chip in George Soros back pocket.. Another who "Talks a good game"

https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-check-soros-family-help-vivek-ramaswamy-go-law-school/

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I think he has the best shot at winning the nomination.   He comes across as very intelligent and would appeal to the younger voters.

I still don't trust him...

Shit, this dude’s from Cincy. 5 minutes ago l was all “who tf is Ramaswamy?” Wiki to the rescue…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Ramaswamy

I think he’s our guy fellow Ohio Republican primary voters. Gotta go with the local guy.

From a big picture standpoint, if he gets the nod, there’s going to be a fuck ton of people in India who are wildly fired up by it. Seriously, “America fuck yeah” fired up. 

And India has a fuck ton of people and is super close to China, which also has a fuck ton of people. If China is a concern, India is a good ally to have.

Plus the Reds have a second baseman named Jonathan India. He’s hurt right now, but we really like him.

Also, Ramaswamy is anti-woke. That’s good right? Fuck people who are awake.

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Shit, this dude’s from Cincy. 5 minutes ago l was all “who tf is Ramaswamy?” Wiki to the rescue…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Ramaswamy

I think he’s our guy fellow Ohio Republican primary voters. Gotta go with the local guy.

From a big picture standpoint, if he gets the nod, there’s going to be a fuck ton of people in India who are wildly fired up by it. Seriously, “America fuck yeah” fired up. 

And India has a fuck ton of people and is super close to China, which also has a fuck ton of people. If China is a concern, India is a good ally to have.

Plus the Reds have a second baseman named Jonathan India. He’s hurt right now, but we really like him.

Also, Ramaswamy is anti-woke. That’s good right? Fuck people who are awake.

Fukin A.  I'm tired.

• Upvote 1

sorry, Vivek. I see huge problems with your simplistic and logical analyses.

See, russia NEVER keeps to an agreement. They lie. So does china.

russia will simply use third parties to continue the war, and expand the war, knowing that

we stupidly helped him continue war crimes etc by promising no Nato interference.

He should read "Germs" image.jpeg.642d795c62479661755199c0bcaf8b7c.jpeg

Idealism in foreign relations would be his worst problem maybe. Yeah, Vivek, "make a deal" with the communists in russia. The former officer of the kgb. That is stupid.That's joe biden stupid.

May as well make a deal with iran. Just say NO. But I wasn't keen on voting for Vivek in the primary anyways.

• Thanks 1

I am not posting these because I support Ramaswamy.. I am posting them because I follow this podcast and he happened to be on it and it would be informative for those not familiar with the man.

Here is the entire interview.

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2023 at 11:38 AM, nickers said:

I believe Vivek Ramaswamy will be discovered to be just another chip in George Soros back pocket.. Another who "Talks a good game"

https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-check-soros-family-help-vivek-ramaswamy-go-law-school/

Well this isn't exactly a new revelation, but ALL these politicians are backed by some kind of dark money. 

Thank the Citizens United decision. Broken record, I know, but that one mistake by the Supreme Court has led to all of this political mullarkey.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Well this isn't exactly a new revelation, but ALL these politicians are backed by some kind of dark money. 

Thank the Citizens United decision. Broken record, I know, but that one mistake by the Supreme Court has led to all of this political mullarkey.

Pres Trump isn't. Has his own money. Can't be bought. That is one of the major reasons for the fake lawsuits. They are poltiically motivated completely, with the ulterior motive - bankrupt him as much as possible.

Meanwhile, AGAIN, the REASON for the Citiizen United lawsuit was because of the FEC trying to stop them from doing and airing a film negative about Hillary Clinton. They claimed it was "too close to the election".

flimsy political excuse. dirty politics.

Guess who was the president, who enabled the weaponization of our gov?

IF you guess your buttock obaMao commie, you got it right.

so our Supreme Court had to rule against buttock obaMao commies FEC dept. The ruling was completely legit.

That it enabled corps to spend $$$$$, sure. You see the dems fixing it? NO.

All they have to do, is tell unions they can't fund politics past a certain level.

Of course, unions have bought the dem party.

The teachers union alone:

So, we need to pass a law that union members can quit a union and stop paying dues whenever they damn good and well want to - it's a FREE COUNTRY...even now.

HINT:

The Supreme Court has already ruled against the forced dues ....with regard to public unions. I've been saying the same opinion long before 2018, folks:

but back to Vivek Ramahammy :

he thrives on simple logic. The trouble is, the world is very, very complicated.

I have already dissed his simplistic nonsense views about the russian war crimes/invasion of the Ukraine.

Now - he says to cut back on aid to Israel, to force them to have better financial relationships with the Arab countries.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-pushes-israel-aid-after-debate-brawl-vivek-ramaswamy

Sorry, Vivek - go read up on the entire history of the Israelis  and the Arabic tribes from

way, way back. Read up on the entire history of the region, why there is an Israel in the first place.

Then realize, Vivek, your simple view with simple logic does not work in the real world.

Read up. Learn some history. You are either dishonestly pandering to simplistic knee jerks, or, you really are serious and don't have a clue about international affairs.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

So, we need to pass a law that union members can quit a union and stop paying dues whenever they damn good and well want to - it's a FREE COUNTRY...even now.

HINT:

The Supreme Court has already ruled against the forced dues ....with regard to public unions. I've been saying the same opinion long before 2018, folks:

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/business-labor-ideology-split

Wail on unions all you want. This article shows a 16-1 disparity in PAC contributions, the union money isn't even close to private donations.

Also, you're misguided on Citizens United. It was a GOP idea 

9 hours ago, Bob806 said:

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/business-labor-ideology-split

Wail on unions all you want. This article shows a 16-1 disparity in PAC contributions, the union money isn't even close to private donations.

Also, you're misguided on Citizens United. It was a GOP idea 

Bob, I reread my post - I never said it was the dems idea to support the lawsuit. It was the dems idea that their obaMao commie's FEC tried to influence the election illegally by stopping Citizens United from airing that true piece about your higgardly.

I support right to work. It's a free country, Bob. Unions don't get to be communist style forcing people to join up and pay dues. That will stop one of these days.

that is garbage. demoquack garbage. I support good unions that don't act like communist cells in a free country.

That is a particular reference to the AFL-CIO richard trumk, an avowed marxist. He was succeeded by...Liz shuler, a hard core pro-choice democrat. He was preceeded by the former head of the SEIU - a hardcore leftist union.

etc etc.

and the pacs? Bob - some unions donate to PACs, man. In Michigan, they have to go through PACs.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/contrib.php?cycle=2020&ind=P04

for example, public sector unions:

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/contrib.php?cycle=2020&ind=P04

Look at the graph - 1/8 goes to republicvans. 7/8s to democrats.

If PACs are terrible, why are unions donating all their political money to them?

SO, Bob, you said:

"This article shows a 16-1 disparity in PAC contributions, the union money isn't even close to private donations. "

yeah, unions donate dues to PAC's whee they are not allowed to donate themselves to a political party.

Defend all unions , whatever, but the ghost of richard trumka haunts the AFL-CIO.

On 8/24/2023 at 7:51 PM, Axe said:

I am not posting these because I support Ramaswamy.. I am posting them because I follow this podcast and he happened to be on it and it would be informative for those not familiar with the man.

Here is the entire interview.

I listened to the whole 2 hour shebang. Not typically something l’d do, but l had occasion for a long car ride. Seemed like good insight for what you’re gonna get with Ramaswamy. 

He’s got ideas man, and he’s a silver tongued devil. I’m also pretty confident his personality and mannerisms are really going to resonate with Gen X and younger. 

He comes off as ginsu sharp. Comes off as cocky at times too. The guy’s only 37. Some of his plans are concerning to me. Some are really good. All l can say is election time is a ways off. No need to make a decision just yet.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Look at the graph - 1/8 goes to republicvans. 7/8s to democrats.

If PACs are terrible, why are unions donating all their political money to them?

SO, Bob, you said:

"This article shows a 16-1 disparity in PAC contributions, the union money isn't even close to private donations. "

If Republicans even showed a smidgen of support to labor, they'd get backed by unions as well. Not too many Rs are labor friendly, it's that simple.

The only way to "play the political game" is to donate money. I don't like it either, but that's the way the system is set up. 

PS- I never voted for Hilary. Never will. I voted for Trump in 2016, mainly because he was going to "repeal & replace" Obamacare. 

Lastly, working in a union shop, under union contracts with management, you need to pay union dues. You can't take cookies out of the cookie jar if you don't contribute- & typically, union dues aren't that high. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I listened to the whole 2 hour shebang. Not typically something l’d do, but l had occasion for a long car ride. Seemed like good insight for what you’re gonna get with Ramaswamy. 

He’s got ideas man, and he’s a silver tongued devil. I’m also pretty confident his personality and mannerisms are really going to resonate with Gen X and younger. 

He comes off as ginsu sharp. Comes off as cocky at times too. The guy’s only 37. Some of his plans are concerning to me. Some are really good. All l can say is election time is a ways off. No need to make a decision just yet.

If he wins it's because he's the anti-christ.

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

When I was at GM my plant voted for Trump against the unions wishes.

Yeah, I don't mean to seen as bashing all unions.

I know that my Wife was teaching, and the union rep got in her face and insisted she agree to vote democrat.

Big, big, serious mistake. My Wife simply walked away, her friend stopped the union hack from following her.

Then, her friend and coworker told the unon rep she was out of line, and she's better apologize or a lot of them would be in her face, and, that when I heard about it, I would be showing up to have a meeting with the superintendent.

Yeah, she apologized to my Wife the same day. Must be hell to work in a hard core lefty district if you are not a leftie.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yeah, I don't mean to seen as bashing all unions.

I know that my Wife was teaching, and the union rep got in her face and insisted she agree to vote democrat.

Big, big, serious mistake. My Wife simply walked away, her friend stopped the union hack from following her.

Then, her friend and coworker told the unon rep she was out of line, and she's better apologize or a lot of them would be in her face, and, that when I heard about it, I would be showing up to have a meeting with the superintendent.

Yeah, she apologized to my Wife the same day. Must be hell to work in a hard core lefty district if you are not a leftie.

There are lots of unions.

it’s not a one size

fits all.   You need to be careful when dealing with members who have sacrificed their bodies and lives to provide for our families.

reform would be welcome at quite a few levels of union.

trades especially.  Fix the pension dilemma created by corrupt unions.

union members in the trades HATE Biden and it’s not exactly a love fest for Trump but he did what he said he’d do.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/21/2023 at 4:52 AM, Westside Steve said:

Pro mask?

Geeze are there still people getting all worked up over that stupid shit?

WSS

Right this very moment I'm at a pulmonologist at the Cleveland clinic. If the Cleveland clinic, who loves a rule, isn't making you wear a mask anymore this shit is over and masks are done. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/20/2023 at 2:50 PM, nickers said:

I still don't trust him...

Neither do I nickers.  🙄   Curious how Rama-the Swami made his billillion or so? I was. Played the old pump and dump scheme with pharmaceuticals.   

Here's and article from Fortune- for those who have an interest.  https://fortune.com/2023/08/24/vivek-ramaswamy-gop-debate-republican-net-worth/ 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Neither do I nickers.  🙄   Curious how Rama-the Swami made his billillion or so? I was. Played the old pump and dump scheme with pharmaceuticals.   

Here's and article from Fortune- for those who have an interest.  https://fortune.com/2023/08/24/vivek-ramaswamy-gop-debate-republican-net-worth/ 

Of course not.  We know you support Kamala.May be an image of phone and text that says 'Sometimes I read a text and think WOw what a psycho... Th”|pressed. I press send.'

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Of course not.  We know you support Kamala.May be an image of phone and text that says 'Sometimes I read a text and think WOw what a psycho... Th”|pressed. I press send.'

LOL, you don't know who I support.   FWIW, I sure as hell don't support a guy with 91 felony charges racked up against him. There's maybe, possibly a couple Republican candidates I'd consider voting for. But Trump, Ramaswamy, and Trump Lite (DeSantis) aren't on that list.  :D 

Guess factual reporting that causes dissonance in your little right wing echo chamber doesn't go over all that well.   🙄