THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Burgum and Hutchinson shouldn't have been there. Pence and fatboy have no chance. Trump, DeSantos, Haley and Ramaswamy will be the race.

I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

Christy is pathetic, all I seen him do is act like he was typing on the internet bashing people. Must have a fragile little ego.

That Rammy is at least fun.

I've only seen snippets of the debate, I should have watched for entertainment but I already know who I'm voting for.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think desantos might have peaked too early. Not particularly impressed by Haley. You can bet Trump will divide and conquer. Just about every person on the stage, almost, repeated the same stuff.

Christy fucked himself long ago. Insulted trump, close down the beach for his family and kissed msnbc's ass.

WSS 

Desantis peaked before he even announced his campaign. Since that announcement he's gone downhill 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nope Steve regarding DeSantis... The more you get to know Ron, the more you realize he's just Trump (not so) Lite.  So why not vote for the real item? LOL, you know I'd rather vote for the city garbage collector before I'd vote for either of them. 

50983a35c54e0.gif.2ce088f898c184efff71522259c7daa8.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's a pretty uneducated response even from you. I doubt you could draw any real parallels even if you were sober.

Why don't you just come out and admit you're a Biden/ Schumer/ Omar Etc guy and you're okay with everything he purportedly stands for rather than pretend otherwise?

WSS

Wait? Seriously?

You DON'T think Desantis is just trying to be Trump lite? 

Just making sure your intention here is clear...

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait? Seriously?

You DON'T think Desantis is just trying to be Trump lite? 

Just making sure your intention here is clear...

You think that only one person has the same views as Trump?

I can’t stand Trump the man, but I like his policies.

Unlike the Biden nut swingers that voted for him, yet can’t defend the stupid shit he’s doing.

• Thanks 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/robert-kennedy-jr-slams-tone-deaf-republican-candidates/

So I have overlapping bases with a lot of the guys that you saw debating last night, and I’m not hearing any of those concerns. Even I have strong opinions on Ukraine, but the public is not really focused on that. They’re focused on how to pay for food, gasoline costs, how to pay for care, how to get their kids out of the house, into their own houses, which is completely out of reach for children today, how to pay for pharmaceutical drugs and health care to keep themselves healthy.

If he would have brought up illegal immigration he would have nailed it.