THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotta love the guy

Westside Steve

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the wannabe fascists, some here are lefties on this board - dream of the power to "own" all of America.

Just like these low slugs on the bottom of the ocean that was posted above:

like:

forcing the Jews to wear a badge.

and how the nazis demonized Jews at every aspect of society

F5LcGUEXUAAv6lf.thumb.jpg.8220347d51cb59

Yes Cal, it's the exact same thing. You're basically a Jew in nazi Germany. It is so hard and you are the victim. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Because it is US versus them. You and your jerk off fellow Travelers spout cult member blah blah blah constantly. Without the slightest shred of evidence at least on my part. So if anybody needs to fuck off it would be you. And I can't think of an issue off the top of my head that you love admitted there were two sides to it so US versus them?

WSS

Years of posts on this board are the evidence 

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes Cal, it's the exact same thing. You're basically a Jew in nazi Germany. It is so hard and you are the victim. 

Democrats use the Nazi playbook you fucking Jackoff turd brain!!

21 hours ago, nickers said:

They are gonna make a martyr out him if they haven't already... If they assassinate that man.. This country is gonna go off buck wild!. The Dem-ASSES are going out of their way to commit political suicide...

Nope, the Republicants are going out of their way to follow Orangie right off of a political cliff.  I do believe the folks out there nutty enough to put Trump out of his misery know that killing him makes him a martyr in the radical right's eyes. BTW, if you're not living in some rabbit hole- there's plenty of recorded comments Trump has made post arraignment that he's daring judges to toss him in the slammer for his threatening and disparaging comments regarding judges and prosecutors. Part of his release- look it up if you don't believe me. Why aren't they? Elementary my dear nickers. That gives Donnie the chance to play his ace in the hole card.... "I'M NOW A POLITICAL PRISONER!!!"  And MAGAs will lap that bullshit up. 

56 minutes ago, nickers said:

Democrats use the Nazi playbook you fucking Jackoff turd brain!!

Such nasty language, it's why I don't post here much. Really?  Who had Mien Kamp on his night stand? Hmmm? Who's big pals and an an admirer of Putin and Kim Jong? Hmmm? Wants to be just like them. Go ahead, vote for the guy and elect him. Russian autocracy, here we come!  Some here might be blind to that- but I'm not.

BTW, back to the original post- if you want to wear a mask, fine, and if not- that's fine too. Bringing back covid restrictions is overkill. Yes, people are still getting sick from covid and even dying. But- it's disease fatigue. Other than the super paranoid, just about no one gives a rat about it anymore.   :)   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Nope, the Republicants are going out of their way to follow Orangie right off of a political cliff.  I do believe the folks out there nutty enough to put Trump out of his misery know that killing him makes him a martyr in the radical right's eyes. BTW, if you're not living in some rabbit hole- there's plenty of recorded comments Trump has made post arraignment that he's daring judges to toss him in the slammer for his threatening and disparaging comments regarding judges and prosecutors. Part of his release- look it up if you don't believe me. Why aren't they? Elementary my dear nickers. That gives Donnie the chance to play his ace in the hole card.... "I'M NOW A POLITICAL PRISONER!!!"  And MAGAs will lap that bullshit up. 

Such nasty language, it's why I don't post here much. Really?  Who had Mien Kamp on his night stand? Hmmm? Who's big pals and an an admirer of Putin and Kim Jong? Hmmm? Wants to be just like them. Go ahead, vote for the guy and elect him. Russian autocracy, here we come!  Some here might be blind to that- but I'm not.

BTW, back to the original post- if you want to wear a mask, fine, and if not- that's fine too. Bringing back covid restrictions is overkill. Yes, people are still getting sick from covid and even dying. But- it's disease fatigue. Other than the super paranoid, just about no one gives a rat about it anymore.   :)   

Have another snort Lar... You're out of your league...

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

indexpl.jpg.eb8d9301a0b13a7d3e62792b12a556c5.jpg

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Years of posts on this board are the evidence 

Not really. The bulk of it is snark and calling other people names. You're pretty guarded about giving an honest opinion about anything.

So it's basically circumstantial evidence based on the people that you hate and attack.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not really. The bulk of it is snark and calling other people names. You're pretty guarded about giving an honest opinion about anything.

So it's basically circumstantial evidence based on the people that you hate and attack.

WSS

Somehow it still amazes how you can fit so many incorrect statements into so few words 

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

well, let's see - the nazis murdered millions of Jews - do you accept that?

and the weathermen back then discussed murdering millions of Americans who would not accept their new gov.

Can you see the similarities ? at least you don't seem like you are in a drunken stupor like your nanny always does.

Just once, educate yourself. And before you read these two articles - know this: obaMao commies political career started in Bill Ayers' fathers basement in Chicago.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/For-11-years-Bernardine-Dohrn-and-Bill-Ayers-2564825.php

https://spectator.org/55174_rip-larry-grathwohl-weather-underground-infiltrator/

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and the weathermen back then discussed murdering millions of Americans who would not accept their new gov.

Can you see the similarities ? at least you don't seem like you are in a drunken stupor like your nanny always does.

Just once, educate yourself. And before you read these two articles - know this: obaMao commies political career started in Bill Ayers' fathers basement in Chicago.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/For-11-years-Bernardine-Dohrn-and-Bill-Ayers-2564825.php

https://spectator.org/55174_rip-larry-grathwohl-weather-underground-infiltrator/

You're insane haha

Only you can make threads blasting liberals for calling conservatives Nazis

And then turn around and call anyone you don't like a Nazi

You have the brain of a right wing goldfish 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That meaningless response kind of underscores my point.

WSS

This is going no where, but I'll add this

You'll get a level of effort in my replies that's warranted by your posts. If you refuse to acknowledge anything I say, develop your own realities around my beliefs, etc then there's no point in me trying to seriously engage you

So typical Steve a response and we'll leave it at that

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is going no where, but I'll add this

You'll get a level of effort in my replies that's warranted by your posts. If you refuse to acknowledge anything I say, develop your own realities around my beliefs, etc then there's no point in me trying to seriously engage you

So typical Steve a response and we'll leave it at that

No point whatsoever. I will waste a minute or two go back over this thread and see if you've made a statement of substance. I'm guessing I won't find one but what the hell.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No point whatsoever. I will waste a minute or two go back over this thread and see if you've made a statement of substance. I'm guessing I won't find one but what the hell.

WSS

In typical Pecker fashion…you won’t find anything of substance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

In typical Pecker fashion…you won’t find anything of substance.

He's too consumed fantasizing about the next blow job he's gonna give

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's decades old thing Cal- the first one to bring up the Nazis has already lost the argument.  :D  :D :D Got any hot takes from Patriots Alerts you'd like to share?  :D :D :D 

But for the record, Trump LOST the 2020 election, but keeps on repeating "the Big Lie" straight out of the Nazi playbook remember Josef Goebbels?  

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

I didn't think Americans could be so stupid- or brainwashed- to let history repeat itself. I was wrong. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Only you can make threads blasting liberals for calling conservatives Nazis

And then turn around and call anyone you don't like a Nazi

if you weren't so much a dumbass, you'd see the difference.

There are REASONS the left resembles the nazis.

I clearly showed why it's a legit point with the left.

It isn't the conservatives that wants to disarm all Americans. It it isn't the conservatives that demand

to be allowed to commit infanticide like the nazis commetted genocide.

It isn't the conservatives that diss and ignore our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

It isn't the conservatives that demand compliance with any woke/mmgw/covid garbage they can think of.

It isn't conservatives who are perverts and seek to pervert children in schools across America.

It isn't conservatives who want to end employment and personal security and the American family structure of Real Americans.

It isn't conservatives who want to have a new form of gov that would murder millions of Amreicans for not joining up with them.

It's losers like you, and your nanny, etc who do.

In conclusion, woodypeckerhead - it's a huge difference between calling conservatives "nazis" because you hate them because they are politically in opposiiton to you....

and calling the lefties "nazis" because it's history - they DO resemble nazis in their behavior.

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I

it seems you are just here to raise ignorant dumbass hell because you can't dominate the conversations around here.

You can't stick to any subject. I'm thinkin you don't have many more brain cells to give up to your booze.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

if you weren't so much a dumbass, you'd see the difference.

There are REASONS the left resembles the nazis.

I clearly showed why it's a legit point with the left.

It isn't the conservatives that wants to disarm all Americans. It it isn't the conservatives that demand

to be allowed to commit infanticide like the nazis commetted genocide.

It isn't the conservatives that diss and ignore our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

It isn't the conservatives that demand compliance with any woke/mmgw/covid garbage they can think of.

It isn't conservatives who are perverts and seek to pervert children in schools across America.

It isn't conservatives who want to end employment and personal security and the American family structure of Real Americans.

It isn't conservatives who want to have a new form of gov that would murder millions of Amreicans for not joining up with them.

It's losers like you, and your nanny, etc who do.

In conclusion, woodypeckerhead - it's a huge difference between calling conservatives "nazis" because you hate them because they are politically in opposiiton to you....

and calling the lefties "nazis" because it's history - they DO resemble nazis in their behavior.

The ranting of a dying brain. Shame

Are the Nazis here in the room with you now?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's decades old thing Cal- the first one to bring up the Nazis has already lost the argument.  :D  :D :D Got any hot takes from Patriots Alerts you'd like to share?  :D :D :D 

But for the record, Trump LOST the 2020 election, but keeps on repeating "the Big Lie" straight out of the Nazi playbook remember Josef Goebbels?  

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

I didn't think Americans could be so stupid- or brainwashed- to let history repeat itself. I was wrong. 

IMG_4770.jpeg

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's decades old thing Cal- the first one to bring up the Nazis has already lost the argument.  :D  :D :D Got any hot takes from Patriots Alerts you'd like to share?  :D :D :D But for the record, Trump LOST the 2020 election, but keeps on repeating "the Big Lie" straight out of the Nazi playbook remember Josef Goebbels?  

Joe Biden got 81,000,000 votes

" Russia Russia Russia"

Climate change

women can be men

men can be women

men can get pregnant

black people are oppressed

white privileged

etc..

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it seems you are just here to raise ignorant dumbass hell because you can't dominate the conversations around here.

You can't stick to any subject. I'm thinkin you don't have many more brain cells to give up to your booze.

LOL, must have struck a nerve that the right wing echo chamber here doesn't like. :)   Regarding dumbasses- you're so far down in your delusional alternate reality rabbit hole you're denying the source where Donnie's big lie came from. 

BTW, you certainly do a hell of a great job in this forum dominating threads with your conspiracies Cal...  And starting threads to yourself that almost no one bothers to read. My Mom- may she rest in peace, once said- "that's what crazy people do, talk to themselves."