THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotta love the guy

Westside Steve

trumps response here "checks the box" for me regarding the failed covid response by the tyrannical freaks currently 

holding our offices.

You (WE)  should be wary of the attempts to revive this tired tactic out from the playbook

Trump is at least reactionary to the majority of people who then saw his response in 2020 as equally bad-

with the freakish "warp speed" title and aspect to an overtly corrupt pharma answer  to what was touted 

a killer to everyone in its path .. 

No lockdowns No Masks and certainly NO MRNAndated vaccines.

or in other words FJB

• Thanks 3

And I've never agreed that individual voter fraud is what turned the tables even though I don't doubt that it had a role in some places where the vote went less than 1%. But absolutely the purposeful tanking of the economy at that time was certainly planned.

It created economic and societal disasters that aren't even close to being fixed today.

And nobody loves a shitty economy and Society more than Democrats.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not you, Cal.

WSS 

we did voluntarily before, but now, it seems that a lot of folks who got covid wore masks. Wife's best friend died from it - she got it, was in the hospital for three days, was ok. He refused to go, until too late.  We were fine with getting one shot and the booster. And that doesn't prevent it?

Hell no. As with everything, the left/this gov uses every crisis to their own benefit - power and control. 

Now? no shots that's absolute. and masks ? I don't think so.

We'll just go anywhere we feel like going, and while there, we will spray everybody else with lysol.

I think everyone should make make there own decision on vaccines and masks.

But don’t tell me what I should do.  
fuck all you assholes who tried to force me and my family to take some fucked up unproven shot.

idiots.   Jab away.

pandemic of the unvaccinated!

remember our president dribbling that out of his piehole?

this has zero to do with political parties.  Good versus evil.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Shit you're all back on this?

Did some right wing strategist determine this is a winning strategy for you guys?

I don't think any independent wants to hear about this still 

I hate even responding to you.  

But how do you even respond to this with any credence?

You motherfuckers tried. To force a vaccine on people?

you don’t see how fucked up that is?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Trump's Campaign Raises Millions After Mugshot Released Jon Dougherty August 27, 2023 Getty Images'

They are gonna make a martyr out him if they haven't already... If they assassinate that man.. This country is gonna go off buck wild!. The Dem-ASSES are going out of their way to commit political suicide...

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

I hate even responding to you.  

But how do you even respond to this with any credence?

You motherfuckers tried. To force a vaccine on people?

you don’t see how fucked up that is?

its an interesting tact the pecker takes here now - remember when he was cheerleading central for pfizer moderna U?

he was basically with the likes of these asswipes 

F5LcGUEXUAAv6lf.jpg

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

its an interesting tact the pecker takes here now - remember when he was cheerleading central for pfizer moderna U?

he was basically with the likes of these asswipes 

F5LcGUEXUAAv6lf.jpg

"Cheerleading central"?

Get vaccinated. Like your hero president.

Weren't the vaccines all completely thanks to trump as well?

(Remember when he had to praise himself for the creation of the vaccine but then not push it too hard because his base is a bunch of mouth breathing morons? And he got booed. Funny shit)

Look, of someone wants to win a herman cane award, more power to them. 

Wild still you're all back on the COVID train. I don't see how it's a winning issue for the right. I mean, you can scare people with phantom lockdowns to get the base all riled up ... but I doubt it's winning any new voters. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Cheerleading central"?

(Remember when he had to praise himself for the creation of the vaccine but then not push it too hard because his base is a bunch of mouth breathing morons? And he got booed. Funny shit)

Wild still you're all back on the COVID train. I don't see how it's a winning issue for the right. I mean, you can scare people with phantom lockdowns to get the base all riled up ... but I doubt it's winning any new voters. 

Must I mention again the idiots who prefer to have anti-vax emergency response workers stay home rather than to be tested at the workplace. Which makes more sense? Come on spit Biden's dick out for a minute and be honest.

And remember that's coming from me, a guy who has no problem with getting a vaccination.

WSS

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At least you aren't in the corner crying about voter fraud. 

Claiming 81 million suckers voted for Biden is a step in the right direction 

Voting for Biden is not a step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"Cheerleading central"?

I didn't realize we were campaigning here.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Come on spit Biden's dick out for a minute and be honest.

WSS

Of fuck off

If you think I'm praising Biden at that level I can't imagine what you and others on here did to Trump for 4 years... 

As always, certain folks on this board crave an "us vs them" narrative so they can put things in boxes for their simple little brains. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Of fuck off

If you think I'm praising Biden at that level I can't imagine what you and others on here did to Trump for 4 years... 

As always, certain folks on this board crave an "us vs them" narrative so they can put things in boxes for their simple little brains. 

the wannabe fascists, some here are lefties on this board - dream of the power to "own" all of America.

Just like these low slugs on the bottom of the ocean that was posted above:

like:

forcing the Jews to wear a badge.

and how the nazis demonized Jews at every aspect of society

F5LcGUEXUAAv6lf.thumb.jpg.8220347d51cb59

meanwhile, back at the ranch:

https://redstate.com/mccabe/2023/09/04/white-house-vaccinated-dr-jill-biden-sticken-with-covid-19-president-tests-negative-n2163427

White House: Vaccinated Jill Biden Stricken with COVID, President Tests Negative

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of fuck off

Because it is US versus them. You and your jerk off fellow Travelers spout cult member blah blah blah constantly. Without the slightest shred of evidence at least on my part. So if anybody needs to fuck off it would be you. And I can't think of an issue off the top of my head that you love admitted there were two sides to it so US versus them?

WSS