THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

The Great Zomboni is Back, and so are the ZomBabes. And what a way to start the Season, The Bungles and Browns in the Battle of Ohio. No better test than the defending AFC North Champs to see where our team is entering 2023. Can the Browns be the Bungles Daddy again? To help answer that question we bring in Week #1's ZomBabe, Alexandra Daddario:

623f95a2479e813a48acf784bb71ef8e.jpg

Cincinnati at Cleveland, Sunday 1PM

The biggest upgrade to either team is the Browns adding prolific pash rusher Za'darius Smith and beefy DT Dalvin Tomlinson to an already talented defense that will now be coached by the highly regarded Jim Schwartz. And a full year of Desahaun Watson running the offense. The Bungles will be the Bungles, Burrow and Chase will make plays .. But not enough to win one on the lake before 72,000 crazed dawgs. Battle #1 goes to the Browns. BROWNS 34 BUNGLES 27

San Francisco at Pittsburgh, Sunday 1 PM

Poor Pittsburgh, the best rookie QB last year was available with the last pick of the draft, but they hitched their wagon to the local boy in the first round. Kenny Pickem may be a nice story, but Brock Purdy wins football games. And the Niners, my pick to twin the the NFC Championship this year, may have the best weapons in football. So 49ERS 37 STILLERS 21

Houston at Baltimore, Sunday 1 PM.

Houston is not going to win many football games this year, as they start anew for the third year in a row and with a rookie QB. As much as I'd like to see the Ratbirds fall on their faces Week One, it'll take a minor miracle. RATBIRDS 23 TEXANS 13

TGZ & AD

alexandra-daddario-instagram-photos-07-0

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Browns 27 Bungles 24 OT

49ers 28 stoolers 10. Pickett is the next Colt McCoy

Raturds 38 Texans 10. Houston is tanking

I hope you're right on Pickett. Something tells me he might be good🙆

23 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Cam Heyward out multiple weeks per NFL.com

I'd rather deal with TJ Watt than Cam. 

I don't think I'm really excited about either tackle we have trying to block TJ Watt.

I know some on here are getting Dawand Jones' bust ready for Canton already, but Watt is exactly who worries me when it comes to Jones. 

40 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I don't think I'm really excited about either tackle we have trying to block TJ Watt.

I know some on here are getting Dawand Jones' bust ready for Canton already, but Watt is exactly who worries me when it comes to Jones. 

Having watched Dawand against Aiden Hutchinson, I can tell you that I agree.  However it's still much easier to plan, play against and minimize edge pressure than it is a great IDL who will straight up wreck your game.    Especially when said IDL is the veteran heart and soul of said defense.   

Losing Heyward is not only a talent loss they can't immediately replace, it's a blow to the on field leadership and situational football I.Q for the Steelers.