THE BROWNS BOARD

Psycho Liberal Governor of New Mexico issues an Executive Order Banning Firearms

Canton Dawg

This crazy bitch thinks she can overrule the U.S. Constitution! 🤣😂🤡

Calls for impeachment of Michelle Grisham are ramping up, and I expect the Libs are contemplating some type of damage control at this point.

IMG_4783.png

2 minutes ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

I'm all for better gun control tbh,but this is not even close to being the best way to go about it.

Gun control of any kind will never solve the problems.. Guns are here to stay wether you like it... Or not!

Just now, nickers said:

Gun control of any kind will never solve the problems.. Guns are here to stay wether you like it... Or not!

I own a couple shotguns myself tbh friend and I fully understand that guns will never completely go away; I don't think they should by any means, but regardless of that needs to be a little bit better control on them. I mean a guy I know has two assault rifles, 3 shotguns, and 4 pistols. Yeah his right to own those, but what is he doing, about to start his own militia or something? I mean come on.

2 minutes ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

I own a couple shotguns myself tbh friend and I fully understand that guns will never completely go away; I don't think they should by any means, but regardless of that needs to be a little bit better control on them. I mean a guy I know has two assault rifles, 3 shotguns, and 4 pistols. Yeah his right to own those, but what is he doing, about to start his own militia or something? I mean come on.

Our country is run by Drug Cartel commies.. Whats the difference?

3 minutes ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

I'm all for better gun control tbh,but this is not even close to being the best way to go about it.

The question is, HOW ? It's so much a political hitjob with the left, it's hopeless. Case in point - obaMao giving huge numbers of guns to the cartels in mexico. While he was blaming American legal gun owners for the crimes the cartels committed.

We have gun control, but criminals don't obey the law. More and more laws messing with innocent Americans and their 2nd Amendment RIGHTS doesn't change that.

The gov can try to ban any kind of gun, etc etc. But gangs, cartels, and violent crazy people will still get their guns on the black market.

What else is there to do ?

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Our country is run by Drug Cartel commies.. Whats the difference?

Fair point.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

The question is, HOW ? It's so much a political hitjob with the left, it's hopeless. Case in point - obaMao giving huge numbers of guns to the cartels in mexico. While he was blaming American legal gun owners for the crimes the cartels committed.

We have gun control, but criminals don't obey the law. More and more laws messing with innocent Americans and their 2nd Amendment RIGHTS doesn't change that.

The gov can try to ban any kind of gun, etc etc. But gangs, cartels, and violent crazy people will still get their guns on the black market.

What else is there to do ?

No easy solution friend. If their was, it would have been enacted by now. And yeah with how big this country is, regardless of laws, if you want a gun, you can find a gun somehow, legally or not; thats just the reality of it for sure. I would never want citizens rights to be totally blown up to enact better gun control, I just don't see what the best way forward really is.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

Well, they aren't assault rifles in the first place. An AR-15 is just like a semi-auto .22 mag fed. The number of guns that person has - has nothing to do with gun crime. If the gov limits gun ownership to only two guns, criminals will still have uzi pistols and whatever else they want to have. Some folks like shooting different guns. I have a 9mm pistol, and a .22 little "snake" gun as I call it. If we lived in Montana or Alaska, etc, I'd have a third one - probably a .45 vs grizzlies.....

In Ohio, on our farm, there is no place to need a 7.62 or a 308 rifle, there isn't any way I need to shoot anything at 300 = 500 yards for goodness sakes. My choice though - maybe I want to go out west and hunt elk or bear.

It seems nonsense to try to stop Real American gun owners more than the laws we have already - it will never change things I think.