THE BROWNS BOARD

As a politician how can I be okay with helping bad victims and not just good victims?

NightHawkBuzz

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

4 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

A very confused face | Wiki | ⊗Deadpool⊗ Amino

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Browns board elderly, this isn't a real person. Just delete the thread

So you are saying Nighthawk copied and pasted some crap from Reddit? And that you do not believe that Nighthawk is an actual board member?

You can send me a PM if you have more knowledge about it than I do. I assume guys cut and paste shit all the time right?

WSS

25 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Nighthawk, I just approved you today on the administrator. Maybe you didn't know but we don't like it when people start reporting threads it's a pain in our ass and nobody wants to deal with it. I don't have any hard and fast rule about cut and paste from Reddit. But please don't bother us by reporting ticky tacky posts thanks.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you are saying Nighthawk copied and pasted some crap from Reddit? And that you do not believe that Nighthawk is an actual board member?

You can send me a PM if you have more knowledge about it than I do. I assume guys cut and paste shit all the time right?

WSS

Someone just joined

They immediately posted in the poli board, even though this a Browns forum

The first post is some copy and paste nonsense that's been posted on multiple other sites

This isn't a real user...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Someone just joined

They immediately posted in the poli board, even though this a Browns forum

The first post is some copy and paste nonsense that's been posted on multiple other sites

This isn't a real user...

I just approved him this morning when I did the update of the site. I don't have any reason to believe that it's a bot. Yes he copied and pasted some shit from reddit. I personally didn't think that the Reddit post made a lot of sense but I will keep my eye on nighthawk.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I just approved him this morning when I did the update of the site. I don't have any reason to believe that it's a bot. Yes he copied and pasted some shit from reddit. I personally didn't think that the Reddit post made a lot of sense but I will keep my eye on nighthawk.

WSS

There's no reason to keep your eye on me. This person is literally just harassing me. I literally asked the question on reddit and I got no answers so I wanted to ask it again because I am still trying to find a solution to my problem. I am going to ask other questions and have a different discussions but there is nothing wrong with me asking the same question again. 

I am not a bot. MLD Woody literally has no idea what they are talking about. They don't know me and have never met me before so they have no idea what they are saying. They are literally just attempting to cause problems for me and stir up trouble. 

I am literally just trying to find a solution to my problem and it is actually really scary that a person would literally go through so much trouble and actually copy and paste a reddit forum that I posted on reddit just to try to get me in trouble when I am just trying to find a solution to my problem.......

13 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

There's no reason to keep your eye on me. This person is literally just harassing me. I literally asked the question on reddit and I got no answers so I wanted to ask it again because I am still trying to find a solution to my problem. I am going to ask other questions and have a different discussions but there is nothing wrong with me asking the same question again. 

I am not a bot. MLD Woody literally has no idea what they are talking about. They don't know me and have never met me before so they have no idea what they are saying. They are literally just attempting to cause problems for me and stir up trouble. 

I am literally just trying to find a solution to my problem and it is actually really scary that a person would literally go through so much trouble and actually copy and paste a reddit forum that I posted on reddit just to try to get me in trouble when I am just trying to find a solution to my problem.......

Woody is one of the Village Idiots around here.. Welcome to the BB...

5 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

There's a lot to digest and a lot unsaid.

In what position are you to help? What kind of help do you mean? Why would any victim want or need your help?

Not everyone is the same, said jealous or controlling boyfriend could have legitimate reasons for being that way dumped on him from his girlfriend. There's lots of variables.

Not all jealousy or controlling is necessarily bad, it's really only bad if the girlfriend doesn't want it. Everyones different and every couple goes down different paths in life. They have different life experiences that only they could understand.

I don't know what kind of person you are to know if they are truly verbally abusive or if you're just soft. Maybe them wanting to fight is misinterpreted by you. Maybe you actually did something that warrants getting your ass kicked for?

If you believe in God then you know it's not your place to judge. If you are in a position to help, especially a paid position, then what kind of person does it make you to refuse help? Sometimes we stay who we are and don't allow others to dictate what we do or don't do.

If you're say a Dr., I can see having conflicting thoughts on saving a rapist that's bleeding before you. However, you must save your own soul. I myself would have trouble helping rapists or pedos, luckily I'm not in a position to help such people and therefore haven't had to reason through such a position. I'm sure though, I would do what the position I'm in requires. As a politician however, you uphold the constitution  and a civil society. Laws are in place for a reason and everyone makes choices, so now I'm tending to to tell you to allow these people to hang themselves, not knowing the capacity in which you debate, I can swing this topic in many directions.

You pose a very broad question that requires greater detail however. Simply put, who are you to judge and judge correctly?

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright, you all do as you please. 

Old folks, don't give him any of your personal information, etc. 

Whatever your literally just saying offensive things to try to get a reaction out of me. Can you just leave you literally just wanna be rude, disrespectful and nasty. You've added literally nothing to the actual question that I have been asking this entire time. 

3 hours ago, Jax said:

There's a lot to digest and a lot unsaid.

In what position are you to help? What kind of help do you mean? Why would any victim want or need your help?

Not everyone is the same, said jealous or controlling boyfriend could have legitimate reasons for being that way dumped on him from his girlfriend. There's lots of variables.

Not all jealousy or controlling is necessarily bad, it's really only bad if the girlfriend doesn't want it. Everyones different and every couple goes down different paths in life. They have different life experiences that only they could understand.

I don't know what kind of person you are to know if they are truly verbally abusive or if you're just soft. Maybe them wanting to fight is misinterpreted by you. Maybe you actually did something that warrants getting your ass kicked for?

If you believe in God then you know it's not your place to judge. If you are in a position to help, especially a paid position, then what kind of person does it make you to refuse help? Sometimes we stay who we are and don't allow others to dictate what we do or don't do.

If you're say a Dr., I can see having conflicting thoughts on saving a rapist that's bleeding before you. However, you must save your own soul. I myself would have trouble helping rapists or pedos, luckily I'm not in a position to help such people and therefore haven't had to reason through such a position. I'm sure though, I would do what the position I'm in requires. As a politician however, you uphold the constitution  and a civil society. Laws are in place for a reason and everyone makes choices, so now I'm tending to to tell you to allow these people to hang themselves, not knowing the capacity in which you debate, I can swing this topic in many directions.

You pose a very broad question that requires greater detail however. Simply put, who are you to judge and judge correctly?

The position I would be in to help victims is clear, its to help all the victims get proper justice which would be to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty for their crimes and not life in prison. However I am not fully confident advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their actions because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me. 

The position I would be in to help is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty for the victims they hurt rather than life prison sentence. But the problem I am having as a future politician is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty instead of life in prison when I don't know if some of the victims are bad people. 

I want to become a politician but I am having a hard time being an advocate for all of the victims and making sure that the criminal gets the proper punishment if that is the death penalty because I don't know if some of the victims were bad people. Basically I am having a hard time being all the victims advocates to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty if that is the proper punishment because I am worried that some of the victims are bad people. 

No them wanting to fight me isn't misinterpreted I can tell they want to. No I did nothing that warrants me getting my ass kicked trust me if I did I wouldn't be writing this post. 

Basically the problem that I am having is when it comes to the criminal and advocating that they get the death penalty or life in prison for their crime. Yes the criminal should be held accountable for their actions and get life in prison However when it comes to advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their crime if the crime warrants it. I am having trouble being able to do that because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me. 

2 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

The position I would be in to help victims is clear, its to help all the victims get proper justice which would be to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty for their crimes and not life in prison. However I am not fully confident advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their actions because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me. 

The position I would be in to help is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty for the victims they hurt rather than life prison sentence. But the problem I am having as a future politician is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty instead of life in prison when I don't know if some of the victims are bad people. 

I want to become a politician but I am having a hard time being an advocate for all of the victims and making sure that the criminal gets the proper punishment if that is the death penalty because I don't know if some of the victims were bad people. Basically I am having a hard time being all the victims advocates to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty if that is the proper punishment because I am worried that some of the victims are bad people. 

No them wanting to fight me isn't misinterpreted I can tell they want to. No I did nothing that warrants me getting my ass kicked trust me if I did I wouldn't be writing this post. 

Basically the problem that I am having is when it comes to the criminal and advocating that they get the death penalty or life in prison for their crime. Yes the criminal should be held accountable for their actions and get life in prison However when it comes to advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their crime if the crime warrants it. I am having trouble being able to do that because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me. 

Russian Troll!!!!!

• Upvote 1