THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is the steeler week thread???

Kvoethe

15 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Cmon!!!   Lets crush them yinzers and go 2 and 0!!!

Giver our history vs those commies I'll take any kind of victory.  Oddmakers have the Browns favored by 2.5, wow.

The Steelers are kind of a wounded animal with a couple key injuries and a total beatdown at home. . Browns need mistake-free football. 

Let's go Browns.

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2023 at 12:07 PM, Bob806 said:

Giver our history vs those commies I'll take any kind of victory.  Oddmakers have the Browns favored by 2.5, wow.

The Steelers are kind of a wounded animal with a couple key injuries and a total beatdown at home. . Browns need mistake-free football. 

Let's go Browns.

Rumor has it - Amari Cooper pulled his groin late in the week and is questionable.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

of interest late Saturday add also

No. 14 WR George Pickens (Hamstring) - Limited

Pickens hurt, too?! Now, he's still limited, so he'll obviously play, but still. It's certainly of interest. 

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

Pickens hurt, too?! Now, he's still limited, so he'll obviously play, but still. It's certainly of interest. 

Is there a more over-celebrated young WR than George Pickens right now?  They try to make this guy out to be the next Jerry Rice.  He had 52 catches and 5 TDs last year.  Even at Georgia, the most he had was 49 receptions in his 1st year starting (2019) - then it dropped to 36 and then 5.  Can he make big plays?  Sure, but I don't think he's an upgrade over anyone we start at WR.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Is there a more over-celebrated young WR than George Pickens right now?  They try to make this guy out to be the next Jerry Rice.  He had 52 catches and 5 TDs last year.  Even at Georgia, the most he had was 49 receptions in his 1st year starting (2019) - then it dropped to 36 and then 5.  Can he make big plays?  Sure, but I don't think he's an upgrade over anyone we start at WR.  

Just a matter of time before he becomes a character issue, too. 

56 minutes ago, Flugel said:

See Chase Claypool.  Now you don't! 

If anyone blinked during his very short lived success in Pittsburgh - see how happy he made Chicago Bears fans last week.

I'll have to ask my cousin's son-in-law... I have family in northern Illinois, they all tend to like the Packers but his family is from Chicago and he's a die hard Bears fan. 

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

See Chase Claypool.  Now you don't! 

If anyone blinked during his very short lived success in Pittsburgh - see how happy he made Chicago Bears fans last week.

Yeah ol' Chase is playing on another shitty team with a shitty QB named Justin Fields who can't see the goddamn field to save his soul..