THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie's Take

Ghoolie Always Ghoolie

7 hours ago, darkside5 said:

I think we can all agree that Kevin's play calling isn't the greatest. Has anyone else noticed that Watson doesn't call any audibles at the line of scrimmage he just runs whatever play they shuttle in there and then takes off running . Is he on that tight of a leash or am I missing something? 

They have made him a pocket QB and he doesn't look comfortable.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

LMAO what a crazy place this is.

Yeah, and you and nickers make it very entertaining. Others just don't appreciate the subtle humor behind it all like I do. Nothing like seeing a good fishing expedition reel in the sucker fish.🎣🤣

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 12:51 AM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

If I am immature for have some feelings about seeing the Browns lose, then I am okay with it.

What happened tonight was a mugging. We saw a team with lesser talent beat up better players.

A lot of us are ready to fire and cut everyone in the path of our wrath.

Me? I have never run a football team so I am only.going to comment on what I saw.

* DeShaun Watson just doesn't look impressive

* The Browns defense is, for all intents and purposes, the 2022 version. This is not a disruptive defense, but to me, a stop the bleeding one. Bend and then break.

* The team remains as undisciplined as ever.

* The play calling struck me as mondo bizarro. A lot of wasted 1st down calls running in to 8 in the box, and a shitload of low probability throws to the sidelines....out of bounds.

I have no fucking clue how to fix this but it seems to be a recurring nightmare for us.

A lot of truth there ...... we'll see if they have the same  -or-  improved fire in WEEK 4.