THE BROWNS BOARD

Nick

Westside Steve

21 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

The Steelers even rough the Browns up when they lose to them

I'm just remembering back when James Harrison was handing out concussions to Browns players like he was Oprah "You get a concussion!, and you get a concussion!"

giphy.gif.008ec2e406f0ee8327509b7147cb420a.gif

And Antonio Brown kicking one of our players in the face and pretty much nothing being done about it.  The Browns need to grow a backbone and send one of their players home v.i.a. life flight in the next game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I'm just remembering back when James Harrison was handing out concussions to Browns players like he was Oprah "You get a concussion!, and you get a concussion!"

giphy.gif.008ec2e406f0ee8327509b7147cb420a.gif

And Antonio Brown kicking one of our players in the face and pretty much nothing being done about it.  The Browns need to grow a backbone and send one of their players home v.i.a. life flight in the next game.

Here is what I think. I believe that most NFL QBS can be neutralized with pressure. I also believe that as goes the QB, so goes your team.

I think Tomlin sold out, went apeshit at Watson, and when Watson fizzled, the Steelers just smelled blood and didn't give a fuck about anything but smashing the shit out of Browns players

Stefanski had no answer and added to the ass kicking by playing predictable football.

I hate the fucking Steelers, but they are a different breed. We had far better talent, but they beat us down.

I have no idea what happened Sunday and don't pretend to have an armchair answer, but the Browns were mugged. They were the victim in Grand Theft Auto.

How the fuck do you lose to a mediocre team like this?

7 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Here is what I think. I believe that most NFL QBS can be neutralized with pressure. I also believe that as goes the QB, so goes your team.

I think Tomlin sold out, went apeshit at Watson, and when Watson fizzled, the Steelers just smelled blood and didn't give a fuck about anything but smashing the shit out of Browns players

Stefanski had no answer and added to the ass kicking by playing predictable football.

I hate the fucking Steelers, but they are a different breed. We had far better talent, but they beat us down.

I have no idea what happened Sunday and don't pretend to have an armchair answer, but the Browns were mugged. They were the victim in Grand Theft Auto.

How the fuck do you lose to a mediocre team like this?

Shit coaching with a shit , overrated QB who stunk to high hell...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Doctors are saying Chubb tore his MCL and his ACL was only stretched. The recovery should be 6-8 months and not career ending. Great news as many were saying this could have been 15 months and possibly career ending. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38471366/sources-browns-rb-nick-chubb-believed-only-torn-mcl

I thought earlier they they said he also had a meniscus tear too.

All this talk about Chubb is mental masturbation.

Was it dirty, who wears his name, who is the answer?.....

Here is my take.

Chubb got fucked up. This story ended when he got fucked up. The Browns are fucked up, and losing Chubb has very little impact on that.

Shit happens. Chubb got fucked up. Bye, have a great recovery. Are these fuckheads going to be thinking about all this stupid Chubb bullshit, or will they be focused on beating the shit out of the Titans?

I hate pussy, "oh poor me" bullshit. Go win a motherfucking game and shut your fucking mouth already.

3 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Doctors are saying Chubb tore his MCL and his ACL was only stretched. The recovery should be 6-8 months and not career ending. Great news as many were saying this could have been 15 months and possibly career ending. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38471366/sources-browns-rb-nick-chubb-believed-only-torn-mcl

I saw it on the ticker at the bottom of the screen during the the Ohio state vs Notre Dame game. The last three years have less than good for me but that was the best news I've heard in awhile. I don't even care if he resumes his career, I'm just glad the young man isn't going to be crippled. Brought tears to my eyes, now we just have to hope they don't find any more damage during the surgery.

4 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

That's got to be about the best case scenario considering how horrific that injury looked. 

Timeline would have him ready for training camp, 2024.