THE BROWNS BOARD

โ˜… The Official Thread ๐Ÿˆ โ˜… Browns 27 Titans 3 - Game 3- ๐Ÿˆ September 24

Dutch Oven

ย As for the Titans today?ย  I view it as something of a get-right game.ย  ย Jeffrey Simmons is the problem, while the TEN edge rush isn't all that great.ย  They've made their early bones off of a pathetic N.O. Oline and then Herbert being an asshole climbing vertically in the pocket late.ย ย 

ย I think the defense can get after it on early downs, but the coverage on the backend (Delpit, looking at you) needs discipline.ย  ย And whoever is filling in for Newsie, AJ Green or Mitchell, is going to have a tall task.ย  ย 

ย We also need to get back to fundamentals in the passing game, simple assignments, slowly building chemistry and timing.ย  ย Azeez came over from San Fran, I believe? And the Titans LB's have been playing well early from what I've seen.ย  ย Their corners, outside of Murph, aren't anything to write home about.ย  ย Vrabel loves man coverage, so that's where I'd expect this game to start early.ย  ย If not, we take to the perimeter on the runs and avoid Simmons until we can get him moving and tired.ย  ย Interior has their hands full today.ย ย 

ย 

ย Won't be an easy win, never is under their coaches.ย  ย I'd expect something like 20-17?ย  Off the strength of a few more defensive stops, the pass rush getting going and some sensible efficiency on offense.ย  ย I put my money where my mouth is and took Watson at 20+ completions as a prop.ย  ย  Fingers crossed, friends.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

That was an interesting play... I like how they had a Plan B if they didn't fall for it and took away the deep pass

It looked like Cooper wasnโ€™t ever going to get the ball. He just ran down the field didnโ€™t even look back

ย First series as expected - attack the perimeter running and passing.ย  ย Have to respect Jeffe' in the middle.ย 

ย The first double pass end around was a great call, you see how disciplined the TEN DEF and take advantage of the lack of pursuit.ย ย 

ย Go back to it, clean up the protection and have your adjustments ready series 3.ย 

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official ๐Ÿˆ Browns vs Titans Game Thread - Game 3- ๐Ÿˆ September 24

~ย  ย  ย I'm back !ย  ย And all further tests and suchย  -CANCELED-ย  back to Cleveland BROWNSย  footballย  !ย ย 

CLEย  3-0,ย  Nice to have a dependable kicker which is ......ย ย ย - PRICELESS-

So is Cooper.ย 

• Upvote 1