THE BROWNS BOARD

β˜… The Official Thread 🏈 β˜… Browns 27 Titans 3 - Game 3- 🏈 September 24

Dutch Oven

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Was that what Myles said to Tannehill? Both Aggies too.😁

Β 

"Enjoy the fire sale"

Β 

Because, seriously, the Titans front office started shifting into that mindset around middle of the 3rd quarter.Β  Tanne might last the season, but any player that costs more than what they're worth or isn't under 27 years old is going to be shopped.Β  They're in rebuild mode.Β Β 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Colts vs Ravens with :11 seconds to go, tied at 19.Β 

Justin Tucker coming on to attempt 61 yarder with 6 seconds left.

Β 

SHORT!

I wuz worried, it was dead on true, thankfully short.Β 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Colts win 22-19!

Their kicker made FOUR 50+ field goals

First time in NFL history.

18 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Watson's completion % today was the second-highest of his entire career.

Fun with statistics: ESPN hasn't updated the stats for the late game yet, but Browns total yards given up through 3 games is still lower than everyone else but the cowboys through 2.

& for fun South America's Team got beat by the Cardinals too. I may runΒ  out of Victory Port.Β  :DΒ Β Β 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I wuz worried, it was dead on true, thankfully short.Β 

First time in NFL history.

& for fun South America's Team got beat by the Cardinals too. I may runΒ  out of Victory Port.Β  :DΒ Β Β 

Always a good day when the Cowboys lose. Β I don’t particularly like Steven A Smith, but when he rips the Boys, it is entertainingΒ 

15 hours ago, Orion said:

Paging KalisMissed!Β  Β  :)Β Β 

Lol, yes idea that will remain my fantasy football team name til I die.

Regarding the hideous Broncos & Sean Payton, how does he have any credibility moving forward?

He blamed Nathaniel Hackett for all of the team's troubles publicly, then HIS Broncos give up 726 yards & 70 points.Β 

I'd say the seat is very very hot out west.

Watched the game late last night. I’m honestly not sure l can recall a 3 game stretch where our defense looked this good. It’s blowing my mind. The combo of tenacious linemen and speedy gap closing LBs/secondary is eating people alive. I’m used to a β€œgood” Browns defense being of the β€œbend but don’t break” variety. These dudes don’t even wanna bend.

Watson looked as good as l can remember him looking. The only noticeable difference l can detect is a calmness in his delivery. The TD passes to Ford and Cooper looked like a flick of the wrist.Β 

The Harrison Bryant β€œQB sneak” plays were interesting. I noticed last year when Watson took over as QB 1, they still used Brissett as the designated β€œQB sneak” guy. My guess is they needed someone to fill those shoes and probably worked on it in practice and Bryant won the gig.Β 

Moore is a guy l’m still waiting to see something from. I gather he’s a speedy shifty dude and they are trying like hell to get him involved on offense, but he largely strikes me as a guy who takes what the defense gives him but won’t fight for much more. And the fumble, ugh.Β 

This was a fun one to watch from an offensive play calling perspective. Good game plan from Stef & the gang. The screen pass to Hunt was like magic. By the time Hunt had the ball he had 4 blockers in a line in front of him that he didn’t even need because the TN defense was barely in the vicinity.

And speaking of Hunt, l was pleasantly surprised to see his usual scrappy self fighting for real estate. Good to see 27 back there.Β 

Β 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fun to watch some of our defensive plays Sunday. Smothering!!

Β 

These are my favorite.Β