THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

So after two weeks, it is Baltimore on top and Cincy bringing up the rear ... and getting rear mounted every week.

Speaking of rear ends, this week's ZomBabe is Opie's daughter, Bryce Dallas Howard.

740dd55e5266ea24980e7a41dc63a872.jpg

Alexandra Daddario is retired with a 4-4 record in the ZomBabe of the Year contest.

Tennessee at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Tits pulled out a surprise last week, but no such luck today. The Brownies will be playing extra motivated in honor of their fallen comrade, Nick Chubb, I see an offensive explosion. BROWNS 41 TITS 10

Indianapolis at Baltimore, Sunday 1:00 PM

Throw another cupcake up for the Ratbirds! Actually it could be tighter than expected with SuperSub Gardner Minshew starting for the Foals. But evil wins out in the end. RATBIRDS 24 COLTS 23

Pittsburgh at Las Vegas, Sunday Night Football 8:20 PM

Boy, Kenny Pickett is looking rough in that offense. Jimmy Garrapolo ... All he does is win. RAIDERS 27 STEELERS 10

LA Rams at Cincinnati, Monday Night Football, 8:15 PM

I don't know if Hobbled Joe is a go at this writing, but I'd say, save him, because Aaron Donald is going to kill whoever they throw back there behind that line. RAMS 26 BUNGLES 10

TGZ

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

She gotta dump truck.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s definitely good looking, but a butt that size needs bigger up top also. It just looks a little awkward 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Looks like the steelerz are on their way to beat the Raiders 23-7 in the second half.    :mad:

Hmmmm,  Pittsburgh 23-15.  Getting later in the game 5:41 left only up 8.

let's try to get this out of the way now ;)

On 9/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, Zombo said:

Alexandra 'dump truck' Daddario is retired with a 4-4 record in the ZomBabe of the Year contest.

image.thumb.jpeg.7143f1f5b8fcbc966c2ad378312ec587.jpeg   our returning winner shall return,,, BuT-T,

Can Zombabe of the year contestants, please try to avoid the team colors of our opponents in the next dress? 

btw.....F'k the Flock