THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes just one game but....

The Junkyard Dog

....Watson brought his A game today(We won't mention that one play haha) and kudos to him for not letting the first two weeks get into his head. Negated the pressure they brought and did a nice job of extending plays when he had too, showed toughness on the run, and yes Cooper was wide open but he has been missing throws like that. Has he reached the amount we paid him if you will? Well no of course not yet, but must say very happy with him today and his performance and hopefully he has figured out what to do going forward.

Stefanski gets his detractors also, but thought the play calling was on point today overall and Myles...what a beast.

Nice job DW, keep it going.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, syd said:

over all a nice game in all 3 phases 

It really was one of the best complete victories you'll see, and to do it against a Mike Vrabel coached team is impressive. 

I know it has been said by me and others on the game thread, but to put up that performance after a just gut-wrenching loss is fantastic to see. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Nickers is gonna be pissed with how well Watson played 

he looked really good. Should’ve had 3 tds and 379 yds. Without the laughable call from the refs. 

It's about fucking time.. Pissed?.. Why would I be pissed? We're paying him big money... It's about time he started performing like it...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

It's about fucking time.. Pissed?.. Why would I be pissed? We're paying him big money... It's about time he started performing like it...

most of are players are getting paid well. you just want to be a bitch and rather see Watson play like shit,so you can pat yourself on the back 

1 hour ago, syd said:

most of are players are getting paid well. you just want to be a bitch and rather see Watson play like shit,so you can pat yourself on the back 

Now you sound like my stalker.  He gets his knickers in a bunch if its not all puppies and rainbows.

2 hours ago, syd said:

A pat on the back for someone failing?.. C'mon dude.. That's piss poor!.. I would never hope for someone on the team to fail.. If I eat crow.. So be it... One game does not define a career.. Now lets see him be consistent and do it against the rats... If he puts together a string of good games.. I'll credit him for it... Lets see which DW shows up next week...

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

A pat on the back for someone failing?.. C'mon dude.. That's piss poor!.. I would never hope for someone on the team to fail.. If I eat crow.. So be it... One game does not define a career.. Now lets see him be consistent and do it against the rats... If he puts together a string of good games.. I'll credit him for it... Lets see which DW shows up next week...

put me back on ignore

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Mark this on a fuckin calendar!!!  Doesnt happen often enough.

And a tough schedule is coming up over the next 14 games left to play.    Yeah mark this one the start of something good or a one shot ?

52 minutes ago, syd said:

ah whats wrong there nickers ? did you get abused by someone ?

You ran out of clever come backs I see... Do better next time Otis