THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos is found liable for fraud in New York civil case.

cccjwh

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Axe said:

You haven't bailed from shit you lying POS. Your nose is pressed against the glass here every fucking day. You're a damn left wing joke Larry 🤣

Actually this particular political forum is a joke. Too many posters still drinking the Kool aid. What did I just say? WHEN YOU GOT NOTHING, INSULT THE POSTER. 

Cult 45 lives here. :(  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

What can we learn from a drunken monkey? | ORDO NEWS

Gee, you beat me to it Vambo.  Pretty much why I occasionally drop by this forum- to see what the monkeys in the zoo are up to...  

3 hours ago, Axe said:

You haven't bailed from shit you lying POS. Your nose is pressed against the glass here every fucking day. You're a damn left wing joke Larry 🤣

See above Axe. And if you somehow think I didn't quit posting for extended periods- you're the one who's full of shit. So look in a mirror pal- you're one of the primary reasons why I was close to shit canning all of the boards. Yep, this is a right wing unmoderated kiddie chamber. Where monkeys throw shit at anyone who doesn't agree with their POV. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gee, you beat me to it Vambo.  Pretty much why I occasionally drop by this forum- to see what the monkeys in the zoo are up to...  

See above Axe. And if you somehow think I didn't quit posting for extended periods- you're the one who's full of shit. So look in a mirror pal- you're one of the primary reasons why I was close to shit canning all of the boards. Yep, this is a right wing unmoderated kiddie chamber. Where monkeys throw shit at anyone who doesn't agree with their POV. 

we get it - you can't control our opinions and you are in a drunken rage. You can't be the darth vader anymore, and you are angry as hell.

I believe you quit because most of the rest of us have your number - zero. You have nothing legit to add to any discussion on this forum.

So, you are making an ass of yourself by trying to start enough trouble you think you can take over "policing" it like a communist thug.

ha ha. not happening. Maybe you are channeling your inner woody.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/09/28/damn-right-im-mad-as-hell-my-country-is-going-down-the-toilet-n2164433

image.thumb.jpeg.3302d107e7701f3f76a4b42d6ad87bd8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, it pretty much nothing but crying now. They are back in their safe place again. So, until the next time reality smack them in the face.

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

See above Axe. And if you somehow think I didn't quit posting for extended periods- you're the one who's full of shit. So look in a mirror pal- you're one of the primary reasons why I was close to shit canning all of the boards. 

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

You cryin POS.. You know where the door is. You, are by far the worst person I've seen in 30+ yrs of interweb forum activity no matter the subject matter that was mistakenly given a semblance of authority..

image.gif.cd115d58681f3e99cabf84451ecd547f.gif

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Axe said:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

You cryin POS.. You know where the door is. You, are by far the worst person I've seen in 30+ yrs of interweb forum activity no matter the subject matter that was mistakenly given a semblance of authority..

Sorry you got triggered little guy. Looks like we have our first plea and will testify against the rest of the losers. First one gets the best deal.

Trump Georgia election case defendant pleads guilty (cnbc.com)

Scott Hall, one of the 18 co-defendants of former President Donald Trump in his Georgia election interference case, pleaded guilty Friday in Atlanta to five misdemeanor conspiracy charges.

Hall is the first person charged with Trump to plead guilty in the case, which alleges a widespread racketeering conspiracy to overturn Trump’s 2020 electoral loss to President Joe Biden.

At a hearing in Fulton County Superior Court, Hall confirmed to Judge Scott McAfee that his plea deal requires him to testify in future proceedings in the case, including trials of his co-defendants, including Trump.

The 59-year-old bail bondsman will serve five years of probation, pay a $5,000 fine, and perform 200 hours of community service as part of that deal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The feeling is mutual- apparently you got all butt hurt after I tried to restore some semblable of decorum here. And tried to kick your sorry ass off for a week. However, good old Steve essentially told me- this Forum is unmoderated. Wawawa. Aw, gee, you don't like me well, tough shit. I don't have any great love for delusional right wingers who believe QAnon bullshit or DJT's unhinged diatribes either.  

So put your thinking cap on Cult 45- activate those two neurons that still may work in your brain and figure out why- as a sort of Moderator here I can't call you right back every name in the book f**king Re***tard A**hole.  

Yeah that's exactly it Axe- insult anyone and everyone who doesn't love conspiracy and Cheetos. Until they leave- so the right wing echo chamber can continue on here undisturbed. You MAGAtards would either get kicked off, laughed off,  of or summarily have your crap deleted on 100% of neutral forums for being assholes. FYI, ad hominum attacks and juvenile name calling - are the fastest ways I know of to get permabanned from any forum OTHER THAN THIS ONE. So enjoy your unmoderated "safe space" piss poor excuse of a "Forum".  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

The feeling is mutual- apparently you got all butt hurt after I tried to restore some semblable of decorum here. And tried to kick your sorry ass off for a week. However, good old Steve essentially told me- this Forum is unmoderated. Wawawa. Aw, gee, you don't like me well, tough shit. I don't have any great love for delusional right wingers who believe QAnon bullshit or DJT's unhinged diatribes either.  

So put your thinking cap on Cult 45- activate those two neurons that still may work in your brain and figure out why- as a sort of Moderator here I can't call you right back every name in the book f**king Re***tard A**hole.  

Yeah that's exactly it Axe- insult anyone and everyone who doesn't love conspiracy and Cheetos. Until they leave- so the right wing echo chamber can continue on here undisturbed. You MAGAtards would either get kicked off, laughed off,  of or summarily have your crap deleted on 100% of neutral forums for being assholes. FYI, ad hominum attacks and juvenile name calling - are the fastest ways I know of to get permabanned from any forum OTHER THAN THIS ONE. So enjoy your unmoderated "safe space" piss poor excuse of a "Forum".  

2022-12-28_011907.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Larry, once again. I don't like Trump. I like the job he did as president but don't like his personality. Maybe one day your drunk ass will remember that.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

You think anyone cares about your mod status?  No one gives a flying fuck one way or the other.  You must have a Napolean complex.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You think anyone cares about your mod status?  No one gives a flying fuck one way or the other.  You must have a Napolean complex.

I just read a blurb by horrorta (it's halloween time, ya know) - he was complaining about "name calling" on the political board.

really? If he can't ruin conservative discussions and boot out people he disagrees with, he runs wild with accusations, slues and threats.

Lefties reap what they sow. Then they claim victimhood.

Kinda like the kgb whining about America spying on the Soviet Union.....

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2023 at 1:00 AM, hoorta said:

Pin on Funny!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

100% facts!

If the left weren’t so scared shitless of Trump, they wouldn’t even bother the guy.

Also, the timing of this shit isn’t just a coincidence.

But of course the Liberal Sheep lap this shit up without question.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It's going to be great, when once again the cult gets slapped in the face by reality. 😆

Cheetos had to take down his attack on the judge's staff. Got pulled back into the judge's chambers and got discipline like a 5th grader. 

Judge in fraud trial imposes gag order after Trump attacks judge’s aide - POLITICO

“Personal attacks on members of my court staff are unacceptable, inappropriate and I will not tolerate them in any circumstances,” Engoron continued.

The judge said he had warned Trump Monday “off the record” about making such comments, but that Trump had ignored him. After Trump posted the material online Tuesday, Engoron ordered him to delete the post — and it quickly disappeared from Trump’s social media site, Truth Social.

“Consider this statement a gag order forbidding all parties from posting, emailing or speaking publicly about any of my staff,” Engoron said. “Failure to abide by this order will result in serious sanctions.”

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

It wasn't an attack, it's blatant they are not impartial. Glad you support this.

Right. Because posting lies about the judge's clerk isn't an attack... in MAGA world. Because that clerk deserved it for doing her job. NCJ you nut jobs defend anything your lord and savors does.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Right. Because posting lies about the judge's clerk isn't an attack... in MAGA world. Because that clerk deserved it for doing her job. NCJ you nut jobs defend anything your lord and savors does.

It sounds like he hurt your feelings?

40 minutes ago, Jax said:

Funny like Biden hiding in his basement instead of protecting our borders?

He will probably campaign from his basement again, and throw a rally for 8 people.

Its easy to do when you have those Dominion voting machines do your counting.

• Upvote 2

Come on now we all know 87 million voters really we’re excited to cast there historic vote for a brain dead candidate.

imagine the amount of fraud needed in front of everyone….

yet nobody says anything because they trust our system soo much.

it’s not a conspiracy theory 

it’s reality 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Come on now we all know 87 million voters really we’re excited to cast there historic vote for a brain dead candidate.

it’s reality 

Well the Libs voting mantra is “vote early and often”.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hammertime said:

it’s reality 

Ah more feelings without any actual evidence. You can't believe it, so it must be rigged!