THE BROWNS BOARD

DA definitely has better rapport with Braylon Edwards

82OZZIE82

Take a look honey, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClStaSKhsIo, it is at about the 1:07 mark in that video ... you mean to tell me that if BE wasn't pushed out of bounds that he wouldn't have had to reach behind himself and catch the ball off his feet? Seriously?

That ball was under thrown... I said that when I saw it the first time. Most of BQ longer passes missed badly yesterday, hopefully he works that out...

Quinn threw two great deep balls down the left sideline to BE that just didn't work out. On one, BE didn't reestablish himself in the field of play and on the other he dropped it.

Do you honestly believe that was a "great deep ball" to Edwards? It got rather hung up. If it was in stride, we wouldn't be talking about a push out at all.

I REALLY wish I shared your belief on this, because Lord knows I want to believe Quinn's got the great deep ball in his game.

Guest ATENEARS
Hahahahahaha

That is funny

so tell me DA FAG.

Which of DA's MULTIPLE interception games was your favorite?

2006 Balt 2 INT

2006 TB 4 INT

2007 OAK 2 INT but you blame Phil Dawson right?

2007 NE 3 INT

2007 Ari 2 INT another close game, but DA can't get it done when it counts.

2007 Cin 4 INT in the most important game of his career.

2008 Pitt 2 INT

2008 Balt 2 INT

Woo hoo hahaha....THOSE were some funny games right?

8 Multiple interceteption games so young in his career. ALL LOSSES. No wonder two straight staffs have decided they've seen enough of DA and would rather take their chances with Quinn.

2008 Pitt 2 INT

That was my favorite, was that your favorite too?

Guest ATENEARS
I liked em all...I just wish it wouldn't have taken that first coaching staff so long to figure out what this coaching staff knows from the start.

That only the DA FAGS like yourself still think he can be a sucessful QB.

Ok, great.

Oh btw, thanks for following me around all day today too. I always wanted a cyber puppy.

Guest ATENEARS
You DA FAGS need to be kept on a leash now. Not as fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

Ahh ... that is the basis of the day huh? One big happy yellow ... err ... orange submarine. My guy isn't as bad as your guy ... that's worth digging into the sand over, huh?

I don't wear shoes bud, I hate all QB's. I find the whole rant by you plain silly and funny. Are you really trying to paint me into a corner? haha

Guest ATENEARS
That's also very good to know

so your FAVORITE DA MULTIPLE INTERCEPTION GAME, came against our hated rivals. (that is them still in your sig right)? It came in a 10-6 loss. With one of those interception coming right before the half when even a field goal would have meant so much. A game where your hero threw for 166 yards and a whoping 44.5 qb rating? And with that RIFLE arm of his he averaged a whopping 5 yards per pass play?

Cool.

hell, I didn't even need a bobber to land that one!

Guest ATENEARS
And you're in the stands and not even on the sideline of a highschool team because you're such a good judge of these things.

Yep your word is gold.

I guess I should have waited until the OBR report came out to tell me what I know about football.

Guest ATENEARS
Guess not.

as i said. I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong.

I was wrong on this one.

First time this year.......

It's sticky gay reason to apologize though big guy. Have you ever seen some of these reporters for the OBR? Do you know why the original site was called 'Browns-The Next Generation'? ... because they are Star Trex geeks, yet a few of you here can't think until you read what they tell you to think.

You made comments about me knowing nothing because I don't reside on the sidelines on Friday nights ... that's bullshit, in the context that you don't know what you are talking about until the Browns comic book hits the shelf.

fag

Guest ATENEARS
BTW don't think I don't appreciate that I've gotten so far into your head that you had to go back and find this little gem to "prove that dang JADBF wrong". Kudos Stan! You really got me that time!

Wow, you got me there. I went back a whole 22 hours into the archives to pull this one from the front page. I guess a more recent game would have been better to counter huh?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who found it funny that you stretched this counter of a statement I made into three pages just yesterday, but rolled over like a little bitch as soon as "a well respected poster" made the same comment and view.

Here's an idea, why don't you quit being a fucking parrot and start having an idea on your own that someone else can counter. seriously, what have you stood for since Sundays game? You tossed up 30-40 posts to counter others stating that Quinn sucked, but when held to making a statement you agree he sucked. You rant that I don't know what I'm talking about on a particular play because i'm not a high school coach and had 20 beers in me, yet become JJ's bitch the second he agrees with me.

Why don't you take a few days off, you bring absolutly nothing to the table here, but the town parrot role.

wow...grudge posting....in anger....because someone called you out on your bullshit.

im...so...surprised....

but thanks for continuing to prove my point a couple weeks ago.....but i suppose having fun with the trolls is what you like to do....because your obviously good at it, know how to find your mark, and execute with surgical precision when trying to make yourself look the fool.

nice one!!

Your stud WR has to have more than 1 catch for 2yds if you're gonna have any chance of success. Edwards had 1 catch on a tipped ball no less, and a nice td reception that was reversed previously. Quinn was dumping and dinking all day. hope this is not a sign of things to come.

No way....2 years of playing together in-game...I can't believe you actually came to this conclusion..

You sir must be a genius !

Guest ATENEARS
No Shep, that was because BE dropped passes.

Wait, BE had his hands on a ball Sunday that got away from him too. That can't be it.

I'm stumped.

All bullshit aside, BE's drop against Dallas last year in the opener was the staple of the season.

Guest ATENEARS
Agreed Stan.

However, he's dropped a catchable ball already this year. Point being, he's been a constant. DA still got benched because the staff feels Quinn gives them a better chance to win.

Get on board.

I disagree, Quinn got the nod because DA didn't do enough positives to hold the position.

There is a difference ... and it's no reason to celebrate.

I disagree, Quinn got the nod because DA didn't do enough positives to hold the position.

I agree.

BQ should have already Waxed DA in this competition if he was a elite level QB...and his salary is headed that way if he gets 70% of the snaps.

BQ needs to pick it up....plain and simple. Maybe he will this week.

Aaron Rodgers did pretty good when he got his shot....no reason BQ can't do the same....assuming he is a elite level qb.

Semantics.

The fact remains: the staff feels DA is not as good as Quinn. Spin that however you want. DA should be history in your mind if you think Quinn sucks. If you are convinced at this point that Quinn is a lost cause, then you are in the camp that believes we're in the QB market this coming off season. We may very well be.

Either way, you better hope Quinn matures quickly and shows some upside. I know that's what I'm hoping for.

Guest ATENEARS
Semantics.

The fact remains: the staff feels DA is not as good as Quinn. Spin that however you want. DA should be history in your mind if you think Quinn sucks. If you are convinced at this point that Quinn is a lost cause, then you are in the camp that believes we're in the QB market this coming off season. We may very well be.

Either way, you better hope Quinn matures quickly and shows some upside. I know that's what I'm hoping for.

Yes, I expect Quinn to be much better than DA. Maybe that is why I hold him to a higher standard; and along that line, his performance Sunday was no where near what I expected.

I think we can work with DA, I still like many things about the kid. He fits my beliefs in a QB - no where near polished, but has those mechanical things that I like in a QB. I don't think many QB's are as mentally gifted as I would like. If Quinn is the higher pick, is the face of the franchise, highly touted, and determined the better guy, then I don't understand the excuses to prop up his mediocre game. If you like that type of play, and can stomach that type of play, then why hate DA when he has a comparable game?

I don't like either play, the 4 INT's or a pair of fieldgoals through the meat of the game. I don't like DA when he plays like shit and I don't like Quinn when he plays like shit. I like DA when he was lights out in the early part of 2007 and have yet to like Quinn because he hasn't done anything.

That's a position that needs to carry this team, either play on the edge or get out of the way. But to sit there and continue to dink and dunk down by 2 TD's late in the third quarter is lame, and sorry, but I'm going to call that shit out.

Yes, I'd rather see an interception while having some balls and trying to make something happen.

I agree. BQ was touted as NFL ready with great leadership qualities and the "it" factor.

This one game isn't enough to know if he has that or not, but it isn't looking good if you have to look one direction or another.

The new offense isn't a big deal. it was probably more of an adjustment for DA. All summer long people was saying how the Daboll O was a hybrid of the O Quinn ran in college, so that can't be used as a reason Quinn might be struggling.

Any struggle is simply the fact the guy might not be good enough.

People need to keep their eye on the ball. Just watch the play and see if the guy honestly deserves elite money after 6-7 games...if he does...great, we are all happy. If not, we need to bench him so he doesn't get his 70%.

I don't think anybody wants to not pay him if he deserves it. I also hope people don't want to pay him if he doesn't deserve it.

This is no 2 year process with the guy. This is a 7 game deal. In 7 games Quinn will have enough opportunity to show he belongs...or deserves to remain at his current salary level...or even kicked to the curb if the current salary proves too generous.

We can't keep throwing big money at players who produce little money results.

Archived