THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

There, it has asterisks so it’s ▪︎  🏈The Official  49ers vs BROWNS  thread WEEK 6.    🏈    October 15  ( *Now it looks really looks Official.)

●  Cleveland   BROWNS  19     San Francisco  49ers    17  ......   great WIN !

God love the 49ers for beating the Bengals in Superbowls past, but let’s beat their ass and make love to all their women this weekend. 

And l mean ALL their women. I’m planning to tap Nancy Pelosi doggie style after this one. 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=6

Here’s the wear to watch link. Looks like we get to see the Browns from sea to shining sea this week, except for some inbred southern and northern states, and my forsaken homies in Van Wert, Oh. 

But Nancy need not where anything this Sunday…

IMG_9314.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

God love the 49ers for beating the Bengals in Superbowls past, but let’s beat their ass and make love to all their women this weekend.

Man, I guess I never really thought of it, but if we older Browns fans hold a grudge to this day with the Broncos, Bengals fans must have a burning hatred for the 49ers still too. They lost to the Rams in their third Super Bowl attempt, so they must just hate the entire state of California. 😁

• Haha 1

It is not fun to predict the Browns losing. For me, it is not fun feeling that the only way the Brown win is by way of one of those "on any given Sunday" performances.

If I am being obtuse, by all means let me know, but I just don't see that we have players that are really going to challenge the nines.

Would anyone disagree with my belief that the only way the Browns win this is by the 9ers imploding?

5 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

It is not fun to predict the Browns losing. For me, it is not fun feeling that the only way the Brown win is by way of one of those "on any given Sunday" performances.

If I am being obtuse, by all means let me know, but I just don't see that we have players that are really going to challenge the nines.

Would anyone disagree with my belief that the only way the Browns win this is by the 9ers imploding?

I'll still be on the golf course at 1:00.  Not our usual course.  And I'll be taking a nice leisurely ride home in the vette (of which I don't take to the usual course).  The ride will no doubt be more enjoyable than the game.  (perhaps I'll ask for a puff from my golf partner on 18)

12 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

And l mean ALL their women. I’m planning to tap Nancy Pelosi doggie style after this one. 

I went through all of the emotions in under a second..... Belly roll laughter, followed by horror, ending in nausea.

Now do remember, this is San Francisco, so an undercarriage check and verification is mandatory before any doggie style activities are commenced. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Damn….talk about taking one for the team.

I think I’m going to be sick 🤮

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:
18 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Damn….talk about taking one for the team.

I think I’m going to be sick 🤮

At least its one outcome Nancy doesn't have to fix.. Maybe she can buy Paul a new hammer LOL!

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers vs BROWNS thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 October 15.

~      OK Cleveland BROWNS FANS everywhere  .....  time to get ready to play some  FOOTBALL  !    The San Francisco 49ers  at Our Cleveland BROWNS  !  

●   Get ready for a day of NFL professional football  !

Screenshot_2023-10-14_215213.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-14_214823.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-14_214853.jpg

• Upvote 2

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers vs BROWNS game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 October 15.
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

Thanks. We're down in Texas now, I had no idea Bitonio & Njoku are out as well. Yikes.

Appreciate the tv maps as well. I'll get the Ratbirds on the satellite dish. For whatever reason, my TV antenna can't pick up a FOX station here, so I'll listen on the radio 

PS- Lockhart, TX has some amazing BBQ if anyone ever gets to visit the area. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Thanks. We're down in Texas now, I had no idea Bitonio & Njoku are out as well. Yikes.

Appreciate the tv maps as well. I'll get the Ratbirds on the satellite dish. For whatever reason, my TV antenna can't pick up a FOX station here, so I'll listen on the radio 

PS- Lockhart, TX has some amazing BBQ if anyone ever gets to visit the area. 

Yes, Lockhart is well known for BBQ. And being here I am spared the Browns disaster since we are not in the area of TV broadcast. It's the resurgent Texans for me with the QB the Browns could have had for nothing practically in comparison to what we got. I'll be staining my son's wooden fence instead. No use adding pain to pain.

Wait...Bitonio and Njoku are out? Lmaoooo 

I can't even fantasize a scenario in which we only lose by 17, let alone win. Am I insane here? It's going to be windy, ugly, and downright unfun, people. Possibly heavy showers, for extra home crowd enjoyment. 

The way I would look at it is...the season is long. We can get healthy and put together a decent season. It's not exactly fun right NOW but it's not over, we can still have fun. 

I don't want to hear anything about how great our defense is. Like I've said, they're GOOD, perhaps very good at times, but they aren't GREAT. They're not going to single-handedly beat the Ravens, like the Steelers did. THAT'S a great defense. A defense that can score AND totally shut down a healthy Lamar Jackson, even when the offense punts frequently. 

We might get a few stops early, but eventually our defense is will get tired and the 49's will destroy us on the ground. I quite literally see no chinks in their armor right now, and we don't have chinks...we have patches of armor MISSING. 

No, I'm not being negative. We're starting PJ Walker against the undefeated 49s without Chubb, Bitonio, and Njoku. So don't call me Mr. Negative on this one, Dutch. 😂

Score:

Browns - 9

San Fran - $Texas 

Niners have 31 points in 5 first drives this season.  Gotta stop that.

Schwartz is 7-1 against young Shanny.

What I’ve seen thus far from the Niners they haven’t played a team yet that can matchup with all these receiving options…we have the personnel.  The Cowboys were throwing out guys on their practice squad so we’re the Giants three weeks ago.  They been fortunate to be healthy and the schedule has been easy thus far. They were beatable with a healthy Browns squads 

Myles will move around I didnt see that from Parsons last week. Purdy is not a break contain QB so that helps.

I got nothing for the O. I expect PJ Walker to check it down often (actually an improvement) but Bosa Warner and Co play in space and read and react better than anyone.

We need turnovers, field position and bad weather 

11 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Niners have 31 points in 5 first drives this season.  Gotta stop that.

Was just going to post something similar:

The 49ers have scored TDs on their first possession in their last seven regular season games dating back to last season. Source, Terry Pluto. 

That's bananas! 

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

No, I'm not being negative. We're starting PJ Walker against the undefeated 49s without Chubb, Bitonio, and Njoku. So don't call me Mr. Negative on this one, Dutch. 😂

You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. 🤣

I predicted a Titans victory! 😂

If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

11 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

Someone posted a similar injury that Brees had and he played through it.  I don’t know how unique it is other than he may have to play through the discomfort.  Can he make this worse? I’m sure which is the bigger concern.  Can he play through a little discomfort like Burrow did and others before him have?  

He will have almost four weeks rest next week and next week is a must win and it is difficult without him.  Jobs are on the line…not sure how sympathetic folks are going to be. 

47 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yes, I've heard of rotator cuff injuries causing professional sports players difficulty in throwing whatever ball their sport uses before.

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

Spicy! 

I am assuming ejections can only help us. I could see our defense barking at them they are playing with an edge this year and probably tired of  hearing about the 49er offense