THE BROWNS BOARD

β–ͺ︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

I dont mind myles trying to get a jump.Β  At least he is attacking.Β  We aint gonna win sitting on our asses.

Honestly, nothing matters unless they find a way to force turnovers. We literally lose the turnover battle every single week, in part because our offense turns it over, but also because our defense almost never gets them.Β 

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Honestly, nothing matters unless they find a way to force turnovers. We literally lose the turnover battle every single week, in part because our offense turns it over, but also because our defense almost never gets them.Β 

Almost a turnoverΒ  ..... hey jigg how are you ?Β  A win today ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I dont mind myles trying to get a jump.Β  At least he is attacking.Β  We aint gonna win sitting on our asses.

Just what I said. We can't buy a break. That ball bounces anywhere else it's a touchdown. It HAD to be a touchdown in this wet game. It's a touchdown for Steelers twice. For us? It's nothing. I saw a stat where we're the worst team in the league at fumble luck. Just bad luck, but the good news is they didn't score. We just don't get the calls, the bounces, or the turnovers. Hopefully they come soon.Β 

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Almost a turnoverΒ  ..... hey jigg how are you ?Β  A win today ?

If we recovered that or God forbid returned it, yes. We could win due to the weather. But right now we need to get to half. Do not try to score!Β 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

If we recovered that or God forbid returned it, yes. We could win due to the weather. But right now we need to get to half. Do not try to score!Β 

Our BROWNS seem to be in it ....Β  Β grounding ?Β  Β Eh ?Β  YES !Β  Β  Β GO BROWNSΒ  !

Am I the only person with a freaking brain? DON'T TRY TO SCORE YOU EFFING MORONS! Jesus Christ. I'm so tired of the stupidity. They ask us to be fans, they ask for patience, and then THIS crap. It's raining, it's the 3rd string idiot qb who is KNOWN for turning it over, and you decide to do THAT? You literally get the ball back in the 2nd half. God this team.Β 

• Thanks 1