THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

Just now, Flugel said:

If I had a nit-pick - they've had times where they gave up way too much yardage after 1st/initial contact.

That’s McCaffery…we had a guy like that other team said the same thing.  

We need to respect that Ray Ray end around though and maybe we get a holding call in the second half 

Just caught up to live TV and am pretty damn surprised and impressed. If Stef can somehow find a way to score 4 more points than the 9ers in the second half, this game would set the tone for the rest of the season.

^ Now I did start that second sentence with If followed by Stef, so there's that...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Wife just brought me a  Portabello & Swiss from Jersey Mike's  ..... halftime.  Mmmmm.

Dang that sounds legit!

That's a wild story.  Walker was the MVP of the USFL when they closed it down early due to COVID.  Then Carolina sucked bad enough to make to make him available again.  If he plays like this consistently - we can beat a lot of team with the COVID Kid.

7 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Holy hell what a catch 

It really was. Man Bone, if we'd run the ball more on 1st down we wouldn't be in all these 3rd and longs. We're actually getting 3-4 yards on every rush, why these foolish, low percentage passes on first? That first play of the 2nd half was a gorgeous bootleg, but he tossed it to a double covered dude. He could've run for 5-7 yards, easy. Then, after the Cooper highlight, we run ANOTHER long pass play on first. Am I nuts?

THAT'S MY DUDE. FUCK YES. 

OK, we got the play, now it's time for 7. Take a breathe, get your best running play ready, don't hold, and give them the BUSINESS. 

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

It really was. Man Bone, if we'd run the ball more on 1st down we wouldn't be in all these 3rd and longs. We're actually getting 3-4 yards on every rush, why these foolish, low percentage passes on first? That first play of the 2nd half was a gorgeous bootleg, but he tossed it to a double covered dude. He could've run for 5-7 yards, easy. Then, after the Cooper highlight, we run ANOTHER long pass play on first. Am I nuts?

I totally agree. I'm a bit of an old school, more conservative, AFC Central type of guy, but totally agree. 

• Like 1