THE BROWNS BOARD

There are NO such thing as "palestinians". Learn HISTORY

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

You can have all the military might in the world and still make decisions that lead to strategic failure. 

US and USSR - Run out of Afghanistan to a technologically inferior but more motivated enemy
US - Run out of Vietnam and Iraq to a technologically inferior but more motivated enemy
Israel - They've earned a shit ton of war spoils through the wars fought to this point, but they still have an enemy who hates them on their doorstep. Unfortunately for the Israelis, the technological gap has narrowed between themselves and the Muslim states since their last major war. I suspect that is a half the reason why the Gaza invasion has been delayed. 

image.thumb.png.59c5473b90cdb9e997ee25fce9f9e6ce.png

The rest of your post I more or less agree with. I just think that you're giving Israel a pass for their stupidity because you hate the other side so much. What's puzzling to me is that it will affect Americans negatively, and you're still rooting for the destruction of Gaza. Don't know if you've been following Israel's domestic politics, but Bibi is going to get voted out or thrown in jail as soon as the shooting stops. He will be blamed for allowing the attack to happen in the first place. There were massive protests in Israel against Netanyahu in the past year because of idiotic policies like the one above. 

What Bibi's done with Hamas clearly falls into the category of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Actually,  the US succeeded in Iraq.  We still have bases there, and got rid of Sadaam.  I don't know how you could call that a failure.  In Afghanistan we killed Bin Laden, got rid of Al queda.  We never went there to 'take over' Afghanistan.  The government was corrupt as hell and was a no win situation so we left.  Dumb ass Biden decided to just leave all the equipment there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Actually,  the US succeeded in Iraq.  We still have bases there, and got rid of Sadaam.  I don't know how you could call that a failure.  In Afghanistan we killed Bin Laden, got rid of Al queda.  We never went there to 'take over' Afghanistan.  The government was corrupt as hell and was a no win situation so we left.  Dumb ass Biden decided to just leave all the equipment there.

Unlike the Shah of Iran and Gaddafi in Libya Saddam refused to play ball and threaten to bite the hand that fed and protected him by changing the currency with which the world's second largest oil Reserve was traded from the US dollar to the euro.

WSS

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Saddam dying created a power vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS, the West got flooded with refugees who think that the first amendment doesn't apply to criticism of the Quran, and today there are pro-intifada rallies in every major American city and university. What a resounding victory. 

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Saddam dying created a power vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS,

wrong again. Learn history:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/isis-origins-anbari-zarqawi/577030/

"The groundwork for ISIS was arguably laid long before the invasion, and if there was one person responsible for the group’s modus operandi, it was Abdulrahman al-Qaduli, an Iraqi from Nineveh better known by his nom de guerre, Abu Ali al-Anbari—not Zarqawi. It was Anbari, Zarqawi’s No. 2 in his al-Qaeda years, who defined the Islamic State’s radical approach more than any other person; his influence was more systematic, longer lasting, and deeper than that of Zarqawi."

you're welcome.

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Saddam dying created a power vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS, the West got flooded with refugees who think that the first amendment doesn't apply to criticism of the Quran, and today there are pro-intifada rallies in every major American city and university. What a resounding victory. 

Like they all loved Israel before?   ISIS took over where Al Queda was, and now ISIS is toast.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Blame that on the Universities.  And the amount of Muslims.

12 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Which is sort of his point. We took all these muslim refugees in. Not really in a hurry to take any more 

Then why do you want Gaza sieged/razed? Seems like you guys care more about what happens to Israel than what happens at home. There are already Gazan refugees on their way to the states.

52 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Then why do you want Gaza sieged/razed? Seems like you guys care more about what happens to Israel than what happens at home. There are already Gazan refugees on their way to the states.

I already told you that. I don't WANT it. I just don't care. If they're going to do it anyway the more that don't make it is better for everyone.

53 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Only if they don't kill them all. If you're going to do it don't half ass it. 

image.thumb.png.b409254484983b2effd3afd71838ac19.png

Everyone north of the line labeled Wadi Gaza was told to leave by IDF because the bombs/invasion are coming. Over a million people live north of that line. How many do you think will be killed and how many will run away?

21 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

image.thumb.png.b409254484983b2effd3afd71838ac19.png

Everyone north of the line labeled Wadi Gaza was told to leave by IDF because the bombs/invasion are coming. Over a million people live north of that line. How many do you think will be killed and how many will run away?

And how many have already been killed?

Innocent folks. Kids. Etc

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is incredibly ignorant

But considering 90% of your takes here are just to troll I won't give much thought to it 

No, YOU are incredibly ignorant... Typical stupid,angry young male with a vagina...

15 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

What Israel is doing now is creating more refugees, not less. 

so what is your answer?> let them continue to rape, torture, murder innocent Jewish folks? Let them wipe Israel off the map? Burn more babies alive in their cribs? behead more babies? Gun down little children in front of their parents?

Or, you stop them and the culture of "palestinians" is to destroy israel never ends, so Israel has to keep defending.

I was listening to Caroline Glick, author of "A Jewish Solution" and she was explaining how Israel had "palestinian arabs" work and live in Israel. For years they worked with Israelis.

They found out that all the while, years after she wrote that book - those nice "palestinians" were doing intel work for hamas - for years they named names of familes, addresses, locations of all buildings, pets of households, everything.

They gave all that info to hamas, who knew where to go to murder entire families, how to get past their safe rooms, where their bomb shelters were, locations and student names of all schools and synagogues, and hamas knew exactly where to go and what to use to murder them all.

You lefthandedly support the palestinians? Hell, even Egypt, the saudis etc do NOT WANT ANY OF THEM.

You give them the benefit of the doubt, demand PROOF of their hideous crimes, but you go with Israel bombing that hospital, THEY DID NOT, and it was proven now that it was hamas' very inaccurate rocket that hit that parking lot.

You are ignoring the history for some reason.

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

That worked out great for the people in Saigon Ho Chi Minh City lol

another analogy that must mean "I support the palestinians and their chosen hamas gov - they laugh at the horrow hamas did to the Jews, and the palestinians are the victims"

At least that is what I think. You seem to be hiding some kind of loyalty to the wrong side, man.

9 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Maybe you should ask why it was done instead? 

You didn't answer my question.  The US never attempted to kill everyone in Saigon/Ho chi Min city.  Did one of your liberal professors tell you this?  We did get a lot of refugees from Vietnam, and most of them turned out great.  They are hard working, etc.  Europe is already full of refugees and is probably beyond repair already.  The cancer has spread from Africa/Middle East all over the globe.  Stage 3 at least I'd say.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:36 AM, VaporTrail said:

nobody wants gaza razed, except hamas and the radical wild asses of the desert "palestinians".

Why do you want to ignore the beheading of babies, burning them alive in their cribs, raping, torturing......

One woman was alive when they raped her, cut her unborn child out of her, beheaded the baby, burned the babies' body, and then shot her.

And hamas runs off to gaza and fires incessant rockets at Israel, using civilians as shields, and you don't like that Israel has to blast out their positions that is murdering Israelis with those rockerts ?

WTF ?

21 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You didn't answer my question.  The US never attempted to kill everyone in Saigon/Ho chi Min city.  Did one of your liberal professors tell you this?  We did get a lot of refugees from Vietnam, and most of them turned out great.  They are hard working, etc.  Europe is already full of refugees and is probably beyond repair already.  The cancer has spread from Africa/Middle East all over the globe.  Stage 3 at least I'd say.

I know as well as you do that the atrocities in Saigon were done by the North Vietnamese communists. I am asking you to look into the reasons why Saigon fell in the first place, and why the reprisals were so brutal because there are some lessons from it that could be applied right now.

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I know as well as you do that the atrocities in Saigon were done by the North Vietnamese communists. I am asking you to look into the reasons why it got to that point, and why the reprisals were so brutal because there are some lessons from it that could be applied right now.

lesson? as in, surrender and be destroyed?

like, the Ukraine being starved out by the Soviet Union's stalin?

Yeah, what lessons are there that led to that?