THE BROWNS BOARD

Speaker

Westside Steve

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure why you cultists are surprised. You didn't vote for MAGA to govern. They break things and then blame others for it.

Break things?

You mean like the economy? Or the southern border?

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Who gives a fuck about a government shutdown except the corrupt media?

WSS

The credit agencies? The federal workers, service members, small businesses, veterans, businesses that are owed money from the government, medical researcher, farmers that need help from the USDA, company with pending drug approvals, Head Start kids, people that need passports...... 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The credit agencies? The federal workers, service members, small businesses, veterans, businesses that are owed money from the government, medical researcher, farmers that need help from the USDA, company with pending drug approvals, Head Start kids, people that need passports...... 

What Steve meant to say was "I personally don't think this affects me in anyway so I don't care and I assume it doesn't affect anyone else either."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure why you cultists are surprised. You didn't vote for MAGA to govern. They break things and then blame others for it.

Not sure why you Groomers are surprised. You voted for Bullshit Biden to break things and then blame others for it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right? Isn't the goal of Republicans, especially MAGAs, to break the government as much as possible?

Except of course when they want the government to enforce their personal views 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

They tried really hard, but have failed so far. But the next government shutdown is just around the corner.

We all know a Libtard controlled House never had a government shutdown! 😂🤣🤡

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Horse shit and you know it. Everybody gets their money. Everybody. If you weren't a Joe Biden stooge you would agree that when we hit the spending limit we would just cut everything by one or one and a half percent across the board.

WSS 

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

The wise move here would be for industries, mine included, to make themselves less dependent on Uncle Sam's teat. Won't happen though. We'll just keep raising the debt ceiling with our fake fiat money until one day we collectively realize that the Chinese century already started.

Exactly.  Like colon cancer, once you notice the symptoms, it's too late. 

WSS

14 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

The wise move here would be for industries, mine included, to make themselves less dependent on Uncle Sam's teat. Won't happen though. We'll just keep raising the debt ceiling with our fake fiat money until one day we collectively realize that the Chinese century already started.

It's already started which most people probably know unless they're dumb as shit internet dwelling, idealistic children

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Horse shit and you know it. Everybody gets their money. Everybody. If you weren't a Joe Biden stooge you would agree that when we hit the spending limit we would just cut everything by one or one and a half percent across the board.

WSS 

I remember a shut down they had in the 90's I was working for the VA.  I was considered an 'essential' employee so I had to work, non essential were sent home.  We got paid after the bill was signed.  All the people who were sent home for weeks, got paid also, even though they never worked a minute.  So basically a free vacation.

• Upvote 2