THE BROWNS BOARD

"First Amendment for Me and Not for Thee"

VaporTrail

59 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Here is where that mindset is going to lead to in, let's say, 50 years. But hey, so long as it's your side that's winning!

so how many times did you vote, Vapor? Do these "young Americans" deny the Holocaust happened, too?

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

So Israel should base it's survival on what a bunch of young still shitting yellow Americans think?

No, that's a separate issue. I'm saying that your blind support of Israel is eventually going to give way to blind support of Hamas. Both of which are retarded and not what's best for the USA.

10 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Probably. Just like you're denying the genocide going on right now. Not seeing much of a difference between them and you.

They are literally rounding up Palestinians, imprisoning them and mass killing them??

They are announcing raids and bombing and trying to deliver food. If it was a genocide, you'd know it.

The only genocidal tendencies I seen was the indiscriminate murder of Jews as they invaded their land and personally went up to each one as they slaughtered them.

No my friend, Israel is reacting to their violence while Hamas hides among civilians. Whether those citizens are innocent or part of the problem is up in the air.

You can't get around what Hamas did as part of Palestine. They are all brain washed to do the same.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

No, that's a separate issue. I'm saying that your blind support of Israel is eventually going to give way to blind support of Hamas. Both of which are retarded and not what's best for the USA.

Who determined our support of Israel is blind, we gave justification. The blind support for hamas is the same shit that plagues America with lefty culture.

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2024 at 10:34 AM, VaporTrail said:

Here is where that mindset is going to lead to in, let's say, 50 years. But hey, so long as it's your side that's winning!

image.thumb.png.11ad1803a2e5a148e8976a46c4bf9cfc.png

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, why didn’t we just give the Jews half of Utah after WW2?

They would have gotten along SO much better with the Mormons. But no, they had to plop down in the middle of people who hate their guts. I mean, sure, the Holy Land! Pretty big bragging right if you snag the Holy Land. But you know, Utah is kinda holy too. Jesus delivered dish ware there. 

We all know Muslims are the fastest growing religion, and has been for some time. Plenty of those folks are Americans too. It’s simply one of those things to consider, that sympathy towards Muslim plights is going to grow in the world.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:34 AM, VaporTrail said:

image.thumb.png.11ad1803a2e5a148e8976a46c4bf9cfc.png

This is what Hamas believes and has always believed.

Do your recall which side initiated this latest conflict?

This is what I can't understand about your side.

The belief that Israel has no right to even exist is deeply rooted and non-negotiable within Hamas, and other terrorist organizations. In their view, peace is out of the question, so how can you blather on about "blind support"?

Blind or not blind becomes irrelevant when an extremist organization exists to exterminate Israel.

As long as Hamas maintains their position, none of your arguments hold water.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, why didn’t we just give the Jews half of Utah after WW2?

They would have gotten along SO much better with the Mormons. But no, they had to plop down in the middle of people who hate their guts. I mean, sure, the Holy Land! Pretty big bragging right if you snag the Holy Land. But you know, Utah is kinda holy too. Jesus delivered dish ware there. 

We all know Muslims are the fastest growing religion, and has been for some time. Plenty of those folks are Americans too. It’s simply one of those things to consider, that sympathy towards Muslim plights is going to grow in the world.

Fuck them.

seems to me, Vapor supports the palestinians with blind support.

Look at the posts.

The genocide by palestinians and hamas....

and all he can talk about is Israel defending itself and going after the terrorists, while

denying the atrocities by hamas.

Blind support=Vapor's one-sided posts.

Self defense is not genocide, but lefties love to redefine

words to suit their emotions.

I don't have much use for the Mormons either, just watch "Riders of the Purple Sage".

ok, just kidding....

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Thomas Massie for not being an idiot. This antisemitism bill going through congress uses the same language as the South Dakota law that recently passed.  It literally just takes anything the Holocaust Remembrance Museum at face value. Completely unconstitutional. 

image.thumb.png.8394d7546bb58b00ae416fefe4625e59.png

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"instances of antisemitism have increased by 500% since October,!"

"We also redefined what antisemitism is since then, but don't look into that too hard. 

image.thumb.png.b03dc22c989589c1f6b406f1346bf812.pnglold at this response

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The lobbying arm of Israel will make sure any criticism, founded or unfounded, of Israel is defined as antisemitism. Remember our politicians are for sale.

The trouble is, how can anyone tell the difference between simple criticism and antisemitism?

The slurs about "genocide" towards Israel is antisemitism, since it is completely bogus, since the same people don't use it for hamas's war crimes in the surprise, unwarranted invasion on Oct. 7th

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The trouble is, how can anyone tell the difference between simple criticism and antisemitism?

The slurs about "genocide" towards Israel is antisemitism, since it is completely bogus, since the same people don't use it for hamas's war crimes in the surprise, unwarranted invasion on Oct. 7th

Israel =\= all Jewish people. If I have a gripe, real or imagined, with Australia’s government, it doesn’t mean I have some hatred towards Australians. I think our president is a retard who makes bad decisions. That doesn’t automatically mean I hate the guy working at the gas station in my neighborhood.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron cal. You truly are. The same thing could be explained to you multiple times, slowly, sounding out the words, but if it doesn't fit your world view you won't comprehend. 

It is very easy to tell the difference between criticism and antisemitism. You're so blindly wrapped up on defending Israel you just can't tell the difference. 

Calling what the Israeli government is doing in Gaza genocide isn't antisemitism towards Jews. How are you this stupid?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron cal. You truly are. The same thing could be explained to you multiple times, slowly, sounding out the words, but if it doesn't fit your world view you won't comprehend. 

It is very easy to tell the difference between criticism and antisemitism. You're so blindly wrapped up on defending Israel you just can't tell the difference. 

Calling what the Israeli government is doing in Gaza genocide isn't antisemitism towards Jews. How are you this stupid?

yes it is, because it is a deliberate lie. Again, go read up on what "genocide" is.

That is NOT what is going on in Gaza,. girliebird.

Try to stop with the stupid slurs and explain why you feel it's genocide.

Go ahead.

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes it is, because it is a deliberate lie. Again, go read up on what "genocide" is.

That is NOT what is going on in Gaza,. girliebird.

Try to stop with the stupid slurs and explain why you feel it's genocide.

Go ahead.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2024/03/un-special-rapporteur-report-on-gaza-provides-crucial-evidence-that-must-spur-international-action-to-prevent-genocide/

Though I'm assuming you'll claim Amnesty International or the UN is liberal elitists against Israel or something 

Or be like Israel and just say they're antisemitic 

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2024/03/un-special-rapporteur-report-on-gaza-provides-crucial-evidence-that-must-spur-international-action-to-prevent-genocide/

Though I'm assuming you'll claim Amnesty International or the UN is liberal elitists against Israel or something 

Or be like Israel and just say they're antisemitic 

No, you're going to have to do better than that to prove Israel is engaging in genocide. It contains nothing but accusations.

"Plausible risk", "there's evidence" "Time to Act".

What is this crucial evidence that screams "time to act"? Give me the details.

Amnesty International has already been caught using fake photos depicting police brutality by police in Columbia SA and Israel. So there's that.

So in your link they post a picture of some toppled tower, making all you bleeding hearts believe it has something to do with genocide.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

No, you're going to have to do better than that to prove Israel is engaging in genocide. It contains nothing but accusations.

"Plausible risk", "there's evidence" "Time to Act".

Where is this crucial evidence? Give me the details.

Amnesty International has already been caught using fake photos depicting police brutality by police in Columbia SA and Israel. So there's that.

So in your link they post a picture of some toppled tower, making all you bleeding hearts believe it has something to do with genocide.

If you read South Africa's case that was brought to the ICJ, they spell out exactly how Israel's actions meet the criteria of a genocide. 

Here is the original document
https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/default/files/case-related/192/192-20231228-app-01-00-en.pdf

If that is tl;dr for you, here is a John Mearsheimer article breaking it down.  
https://mearsheimer.substack.com/p/genocide-in-gaza

So you have one side that is suspected of committing genocide, and the other side who openly condones genocide of the Jews and acts upon it...while dedicating their lives toward Israels extermination.

Gee, really tough to see the difference between the two.

In 2014 Hamas kidnapped and killed 3 Israeli teens.

In 1972 Palestinians murdered 11 Jewish athletes at the Munich Olympics.

In 1985 Palestinian shot wheelchair bound Jewish American in the head and threw him overboard the cruise ship they hijacked.

In 2002 Jewish American Daniel Pearl was beheaded.

Speaking of beheadings, need I go through all those too?

You people can take your "blind support of Israel" rhetoric and shove it up your rectums, where your heads happen to be.

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The lobbying arm of Israel will make sure any criticism, founded or unfounded, of Israel is defined as antisemitism. Remember our politicians are for sale.

It's good that they do. It isn't something on the fringe so they may as well.

So let's call the unfounded " plausible", or "crucial evidence". Those were good enough to accuse Israel of genocide.

Anti-Israel Activists Celebrate Hamas Attacks that Have Killed Hundreds of Israelis | ADL

Examples of prominent activists expressing support for Hamas’ terror attack include: 

• Swarthmore College’s SJP chapter released a statement on October 10, justifying Hamas’s violence by saying, “Since early Saturday morning, Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank have valiantly confronted the imperial apparatus that has constricted their livelihoods for the past seventy-five years.” The statement also said that “decolonization is far from a metaphor confined to the classroom” and that “There exists only a colonizer and colonized, an oppressed and an oppressor. To resist is to survive, and it is our right."

• National Students for Justice in Palestine released a toolkit for their "day of action", describing the murders of Israeli civilians as “a historic win for the Palestinian resistance: across land, air, and sea, our people have broken down the artificial barriers of the Zionist entity.” The organization added, “This is what it means to Free Palestine: not just slogans and rallies, but armed confrontation with the oppressors.”  

• Anti-Israel activist Nerdeen Kiswani called on people to support the liberation of Palestine “by any means necessary:” “If you support Palestine understand that necessitates supporting our right to defend ourselves and liberate our homeland by any means necessary….Freedom has only ever been achieved through resistance.” 

• The ADC, an Arab American organization, claimed that the Hamas’ massacre of Israeli civilians was an expression of Palestinian self-determination efforts: “The unprecedented and ongoing resistance by Palestinians from Gaza, that caught Israel by surprise, did not happen in a vacuum…. Palestinians are asserting their right to self-determination and unequivocally demanding their freedom.” 

• Young Democrats of America Black Caucus chair Amber Sherman issued unequivocal support for the Palestinian actions: “As Chair of the Black Caucus I fully support the Palestinian people and the uprising happening in Gaza right now…. I encourage folks to publicly acknowledge the uprising happening in Gaza and stand in support of the Palestinian people.” 

• The Boston Mapping Project, an anti-Zionist organization which has called for people to “dismantle” and “disrupt” most of Boston’s Jewish community, posted several times in support of Palestinian resistance, and encouraged its readers to follow the Resistance News Network, an antisemitic encrypted news channel that shares violent anti-Israel imagery and promotes Hamas propaganda. 

• The U.S. Palestinian Community Network (USPCN) wrote about the Hamas violence: “Our people are waging an anti-colonial, anti-occupation, and anti-Zionist liberation struggle!” In a longer statement, the group said that the violence was a justified response to “over 100 years of zionist [sic] settler-colonialism” and a laundry list of grievances against Israel.  
  • The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) announced that it had signed on to the statement of the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations, which ignored Hamas’ violence against Israeli civilians and instead called for the United States and world governments to “exert pressure on Israel” to stop its “atrocities” against the Palestinians. 

Several Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) chapters expressed support for the attacks on Instagram. SJP is the most prominent anti-Israel student group in the United States. Examples include:

• Palestine Solidarity Alliance of Hunter College posted: “RESISTANCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER: ... Similar to Dief [Hamas military commander], we demand ALL educational institutions and organizations to stand up against the occupation and actively support the Al-Aqsa Flood initiative... The hour of liberation draws near”
  • American University SJP re-posted messages from Within Our Lifetime and Palestinian Youth Movement that read: “The resistance Lives!” and “Support Palestinian resistance from Al-Quds to Gaza.”
  • Rutgers SJP posted: “Glory to the resistance”
  • SJP at University of California, San Diego re-posted a message from Palestinian Youth Movement: “The resistance lives!”
  • SJP at California State University, Sacramento shared a post that read: “As Muslims we have a religious obligation ordained by Allah SWT to support the liberation of Palestine by any and all means necessary.” 

• John Jay SJP shared a message reading, in part: “Do not let Western media call this terrorism. This is DECOLONIZATION.” 

• SAFE UMich, an anti-Israel group affiliated with SJP, posted: “Long live the resistance. Power to our Freedom Fighters. Glory to our martyrs.” 

• The University of Virginia chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine stated that the Hamas massacres were only the first step: “The events that took place yesterday are a step towards a free Palestine…. freedom is not a matter of it but when. We stand in solidarity with Palestinian resistance fighters….” 

• The SJP chapters of California State University of Sacramento claimed that Jewish people who support Israel are not “real true followers of Judaism:” “Real true followers of Judaism (Orthodox Jews) actually support Palestine as Israel’s actions go against their own religion.” 

• On his Substack, academic and activist Norman Finkelstein wrote that Hamas’ actions “warms [sic] every fiber of my soul” and compared the attacks to the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: 

• “.. if we honor the Jews who revolted in the Warsaw Ghetto—then moral consistency commands that we honor the heroic resistance in Gaza.  I, for one, will never begrudge—on the contrary, it warms every fiber of my soul—the scenes of Gaza’s smiling children as their arrogant Jewish supremacist oppressors have, finally, been humbled.” 

About 35 student associations at Harvard University signed on to a statement from the Harvard Undergraduate Palestine Solidarity Committee and Harvard Graduate Students for Palestine which said, "We... hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible" for the violence perpetrated by Hamas.

New York City-based anti-Israel group Within Our Lifetime posted on Instagram:

• “Supporting Palestinian liberation is supporting whatever means necessary it takes to get there.... we must defend the Palestinian right to resist zionist [sic] settler violence and support Palestinian resistance in all its forms. By any means necessary. With no exceptions and no fine print.”

Activist and poet Mohammed El-Kurd,The Nation’s Palestine Correspondent, posted on X:

• “Occupation, colonization, and land-theft are the root cause of the ‘conflict.’ Everything else is retaliation.”

Dylan Saba, an attorney with Palestine Legal, a nonprofit that provides legal aid to anti-Israel activists, posted on X:

• “Glory to the resistance and the people of Palestine....l could not be more proud of my people who continue to demonstrate unthinkable bravery in their struggle for liberation”

Palestinian Youth Movement, an anti-Israel group active on many university campuses (and which frequently partners with SJP and JVP), called Hamas’ terror attacks “legitimate resistance” and posted a photo on Instagram of Palestinians celebrating on top of a captured Israeli vehicle:

• “We continue to stand alongside our people in Gaza and across Occupied Palestine in their legitimate resistance against the occupiers. In our Martyrs’ names, the struggle for liberation and return continues. Palestine will be free.”
  • Palestine Lives: The Resistance Lives

Transnational anti-Zionist group Samidoun posted an image of individuals carrying weapons and added, in part:

• “The resistance is rising throughout occupied Palestine, smashing the siege on Gaza...as Palestinian resistance forces fight to advance return and the liberation of Palestine.”
  • Palestine: The Resistance Rises

Activist group Adalah Justice Project, which frequently partners with JVP and SJP:

• “The natural reaction to colonization and oppression is resistance.”
  • Al-Awda NY, a New York City-based anti-Zionist group, and fellow anti-Zionist group Palestinian Assembly for Liberation (PAL), explicitly and effusively expressed their support for Hamas’ actions:  

• “The Palestinian Assembly for Liberation and Al-Awda NY send their highest salutations to the Palestinian Resistance, the Freedom Fighters..... Now more than ever is the moment for all Palestinians and allies globally to stand proudly, in full support of the brave Palestinian Freedom Fighters...” 

• On Instagram, Nevadans for Palestinian Liberation espoused a historic antisemitic theme about Jewish control over politics in a message supporting the “resistance:” 

• “When you see spineless politicians who are bought by Israeli lobbyists flood your timeline today with words of condemnation today ask yourselves where they were for the past 75 years. Long live the resistance!!!!” 

• Anti-Israel Jewish group IfNotNow released a statement blaming Israel and the United States for provoking Palestinians into the attacks: 

• “Their blood [civilians] is on the hands of the Israeli government, the US government which funds and excuses their recklessness...” 

• Jewish anti-Zionist organization Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) also blamed the terror attack on Israel:  

• “Israeli apartheid and occupation — and United States complicity in that oppression — are the source of all this violence.... The bloodshed of today and the past 75 years traces back directly to U.S. complicity in the oppression and horror caused by Israel’s military occupation.”