THE BROWNS BOARD

Why the EV Dream Simply Doesn't Work

Axe

• Axe changed the title to Why the EV Dream Simply Doesn't Work
Biden admin roasted for new EV push that's 'beyond parody'

Biden admin roasted for new EV push that's 'beyond parody'

"How is the Biden Administration's push to mandate Progressive Lifestyle Choices working out?" the Alliance For Consumers, said in an X post. "The EPA is now *paying people* (with taxpayer dollars) for positive stories about EVs actually working ... Yes, you read that correctly."

"Check it out! The EPA is giving away YOUR money to wealthy EV owners; take a picture of your overpriced government-subsidized EV," added Jason Isaac, the founder and CEO of the American Energy Institute. "I'm guessing bonus points if it's at a government-subsidized charging station on a non-racist road in an #EnvironmentalJustice community. #ClimateActionNow."

• 3 weeks later...

There is a new charging station at the Sheetz near where I live. In the 6 months it’s been there, I haven’t seen 1 car using it. I drive by there numerous times a day. But then again, it’s WV. You don’t see many EV here. 

I was in VA, just outside DC, for Thanksgiving, and the Tesla’s were everywhere 

image.thumb.png.29d23e06a2238049e9b0b7d3dde8df0f.png

image.png.f5bb0f3c96c1842f94ddc64140868367.png

15 minute City - research it, it's real.

Some Articles will say this is BS (UK), but it's not, the Citizens are just tearing down the Road Barriers they've placed between areas.

Happening around the EU and even Canada - damn sad.

No way, it'll never happen, I just won't move   .   .   .  

Nice thought, but all they need to do is deem your land/home/area "Polluted" - be that Air, Soil, Water, or whatever.

I mean, it's not like there's ever been a Toxic Train derailment that contaminates the Water Table or anything   .   .   .  

Oops, that's already happened   .   .   .   several times just this year all around the Country.

Seem to recall one in Ohio this Spring that could affect the Water Table all the way into Tennessee.

I know Tenn was impacted because that was one of my relo targets.

On a positive note.

I'm seeing Dealerships complaining about EV's now as they're Stockpiling up in their lots - seems folks don't want them.

I'm utterly amazed at the abundance of Common Sense manifesting these days   👍

• Upvote 1