THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Wake up you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, it's GAMEDAY!!! And ,more importantly, it's STEELER WEEK!!! Time to destroy those lucky, dirty, cheating, Chubb-injuring assholes and their toothless hankie-waving, possum-eating fans once and for all! Go get 'em, DTR, we got your back, Kid! HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!!!

Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 1:00 PM

Our defense destroys them. DTR 2 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, no turnovers. BROWNS 27 STEELERS 6

7b6603968d7e497faa1dbe1c7f7463e3_lg.jpg

Updated ZomBabe Standings 

Isabela Merced 5-4

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

Kate Upton 5-8

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I feel like Sam Rutigliano lol. 

I haven't been to a Browns-Steelers game since the Garrett-Helmet-Gate. Split season tickets with my cousin. It's my turn now, proper attire needed😄

Tailgate time, senior selfie PG-14

Oh, Browns 27-17

PXL_20231119_133916842.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I understand why the Browns ran such a vanilla, safe offense. Rookie 5th round QB behind a banged-up OLine who struggled against this Steelers team in Week 2. 

But Pittsburghs offense has a second year first round pick at QB and a rushing attack that has been very good of late, yet that is one unremarkable passing attack they have. I hope to dog that the Steelers keep Kenny Pickett and their OC Canada for 15 more years. 

What say you @Vagitron

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I understand why the Browns ran such a vanilla, safe offense. Rookie 5th round QB behind a banged-up OLine who struggled against this Steelers team in Week 2. 

But Pittsburghs offense has a second year first round pick at QB and a rushing attack that has been very good of late, yet that is one unremarkable passing attack they have. I hope to dog that the Steelers keep Kenny Pickett and their OC Canada for 15 more years. 

What say you @Vagitron

I was so happy every time the Steelers called a pass play.

I think Pickett isn’t even the best QB on their roster, but that’s not saying much.

Warren was torching us and only had 9 carries, love Matt Canadas thought process 

3 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I was so happy every time the Steelers called a pass play.

I think Pickett isn’t even the best QB on their roster, but that’s not saying much.

Warren was torching us and only had 9 carries, love Matt Canadas thought process 

Warren was the entirety of the Steelers offense today. 

It didn't even seem like the Browns were great today regarding their pass rush. They got in a few times, but it wasn't like he was under relentless pressure. 

Steelers fans have to be fed up.

Good. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

What say you @Vagitron

Sorry, it was TOO vanilla...  On several drop backs, DTR had plenty of time to lob one over the top. The stinking Squealers were sitting on the short routes, daring Dorian to beat them over the top, and Kev was too pussified to try it even ONCE. 

My only complaint. Good thing we won, or Kev would never have heard the end of it from the boo birds.  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

My only complaint. Good thing we won, or Kev would never have heard the end of it from the boo birds.  

Your only complaint, that I've read in at least three different threads 😉

If DTR is the guy down the stretch I would imagine the playbook would be opened up a bit. As I said before somewhere, I'd be curious to watch the game film with Stefanski, because I wonder if it was actually DTR who would often not give a pass downfield a chance and instead would have a speedy internal clock and kept dumping the ball out on the flats(?) Because you were right, we were all yelling at the game about them throwing passes for -1 yard completions too 🤣

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Your only complaint, that I've read in at least three different threads 😉

If DTR is the guy down the stretch I would imagine the playbook would be opened up a bit. As I said before somewhere, I'd be curious to watch the game film with Stefanski, because I wonder if it was actually DTR who would often not give a pass downfield a chance and instead would have a speedy internal clock and kept dumping the ball out on the flats(?) Because you were right, we were all yelling at the game about them throwing passes for -1 yard completions too 🤣

I got nothing.  I wish I thought of those 3 words when teachers used to call on me.  They never liked it when I asked "could you call on someone else - I'm still learning."  Yesterday, the Browns beat the Steelers in the closing seconds just 1 Sunday after doing the same thing to the Ratbirds.  When is the last time the Browns did that to those teams in back to back weeks when those team had winning records?  It took me this long to be able to talk about it.  What a feeling!

There's something pretty special going on here that's bigger than simply summing it up.  I'm just rolling with it all.

I'm really happy for this fanbase, the team and the coaches.  Dutch, that's sooo awesome you went to that game.  You deserved that memory you'll take to the grave with you.

The smartest thing I said real long and real loud yesterday was WOOF!  My wife does not agree with that statement.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I'm really happy for this fanbase, the team and the coaches.  Dutch, that's sooo awesome you went to that game.  You deserved that memory you'll take to the grave with you.

I've been to two Browns vs Steelers games in my life, the last two in Cleveland. 

Browns 2
Steelers 0