THE BROWNS BOARD

Iggles vs Chiefs MNF, Nov. 20

SdBacker80

Who do you all have? 

Weather looks awful….Andy Reid is magic after a bye…the Under has been hitting left and right on MNF.

Naturally I’ll take the Iggles Money line and the over 45.5.

I like a little rush parlay too…gonna see some QBs running and both are good at it… 

Mahomes over 25 and Hurts over 37.

• Like 1

Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs -2.5
GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
Monday 8:15 p.m. ET

Money Line: Philadelphia Eagles (+125) ; Kansas City Chiefs (-145)
Total: 45.5; Opened: 48.5
FPI favorite: Chiefs by 3.6 (60.6% to win outright)

Betting Nuggets .....  all KC,  KC,  KC  

• The Chiefs are 8-2 outright and 5-5 ATS off a bye under Andy Reid.

• Five straight Chiefs games have gone under the total, the longest active under streak in the NFL and the longest under streak of Mahomes' career.

• The Chiefs have covered four straight home games.

• The Eagles are 3-6 ATS as underdogs under Nick Sirianni (0-3 ATS in last three instances).

• Prime-time unders are 11-1 on Monday Night Football this season.   <--●  yeah right ?

I liked  PHI +2½  and my sucker OVER  48  right away tonight.   Forget the above.          :lol:
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

PHI (+3½)  21  KC 17 =  38.    1:42 left.   Hang on philly !     :)

4th and 25,  lol.

• mjp28 changed the title to Iggles vs Chiefs MNF, Nov. 20
1 minute ago, VaporTrail said:

Our Browns are now playing for that first round bye. 

OMG,  never thought that would be even thinkable .... but win 5 of last 6  and all of a sudden .......  hmmm.

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Also the browns are 1/2 game out of the #1 seed 😁

Just think IF  they coulda' beat SEA or PIT x 2 ?  It was close .... everyone would be chasing CLEVELAND !   

Fun to look back.    :lol:

Speaking of the Chiefs, I was looking at the standings and I saw two things that kind of blew my mind. 

Both the Browns and Chiefs have played ten games. The Browns have outscored the Patrick Mahomes/Andy Reid/Mr. Taylor Swift Chiefs by 2 points. That's right, with the ever revolving door at QB for the Browns, with no Nick Chubb for most of the season, they've outscored the Chiefs.

The other thing that was just as surprising is as good as the Browns defense has been, Kansas City's defense has allowed 16 less points this season. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Speaking of the Chiefs, I was looking at the standings and I saw two things that kind of blew my mind. 

Both the Browns and Chiefs have played ten games. The Browns have outscored the Patrick Mahomes/Andy Reid/Mr. Taylor Swift Chiefs by 2 points. That's right, with the ever revolving door at QB for the Browns, with no Nick Chubb for most of the season, they've outscored the Chiefs.

The other thing that was just as surprising is as good as the Browns defense has been, Kansas City's defense has allowed 16 less points this season. 

As much as I love the Dawgs of War, the Chiefs and Eagles defense makes that "NFL's best" title really blurry this year.   And Coach Spaggs is a complete mad scientist both up front and in the back.  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, syd said:

vikings and bears tonight. oh boy

Justin Fields, after a poor start to this season, has looked much better of late.

Last four games, he's thrown for 9 touchdowns vs 2 interceptions and is completing passes around 68%, and he's started tonight's game pretty well too. 

That Bears game might not be a gimme either.