THE BROWNS BOARD

Zach Ertz waived per his request.

Neo

1 minute ago, Neo said:

hell yeah.. He's better than what we have...

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not sure I trust Njoku's ability to catch. It would give Flacco another target because it looks like he will be starting at the Rams.

Njoku worries more about celebrating than concentrating on making the actual catch before running... His act is getting tired...

5 hours ago, Neo said:

let him clear waivers first.. Zona's than is on the hook for his 10.5 mill.. Harrison Bryant took a pay cut just to play with us this season.. surely Ertz upgrades Bryant or Atkins the rest of season.. Interested to hear a 2 year number   

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

let him clear waivers first.. Zona's than is on the hook for his 10.5 mill.. Harrison Bryant took a pay cut just to play with us this season.. surely Ertz upgrades Bryant or Atkins the rest of season.. Interested to hear a 2 year number   

Adding more Super Bowl experience and a security blanket for Flacco at the same time. But I know shit about salary caps and what not. He also said he wants to go to a contender, not sure our franchise looks like a  contender with all the injuries.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We have bodies and they aren't very good.

Njoku was supposed to be a much better receiving TE than he has been.  That said, he's pretty damn good blocking TE - something he wasn't all that good at in college.  He frustrates us at times but he can get out of the lack of focus slump at the receiving end of it.

Harrison Bryant still looks like a junior varsity football player.  I definitely think the Browns should go after Ertz.