THE BROWNS BOARD

George Santos Is Kicked Out of Congress

Browns149

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Too bad the Demonrats don’t adhere to any sort of morals or principals.

The  last Representative ousted from Congress was Democrat Jim Traficant, who was convicted in court PRIOR to being voted out.

Santos never got to have his day in court.

105 republicans voted to remove him also. It wasn’t just the democrats 

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2023 at 11:52 AM, FY56 said:

Too bad the Demonrats don’t adhere to any sort of morals or principals.

The  last Representative ousted from Congress was Democrat Jim Traficant, who was convicted in court PRIOR to being voted out.

Santos never got to have his day in court.

Morals? Want to talk about the Ohio RNC endorsing a guy under 91 felony indictments?  Blow me pal.  

Cry me a river, FY.  That is the God D***m flimsiest political excuse in the world and you know it--- the guy fabricated his resume , stole credit card #s from his donors, under federal criminal charges... So by the same token since DJT hasn't been convicted of anything YET everything is just peachy keen in MAGA land. 

Funny the dems want Mendez kicked out, but the GQP brass  is sure sticking up for this slime ball- because they need his vote. yeah I looked at the Blowberts and Gaetz voting who love him. FWIW, my local congressman Mike Turner (R Dayton) just lost my vote sticking up for this pike of crap. So want to give me the over\under betting odds poor George will be spending time in the slammer? 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Morals? Want to talk about the Ohio RNC endorsing a guy under 91 felony indictments?  Blow me pal.  

Cry me a river, FY.  That is the God D***m flimsiest political excuse in the world and you know it--- the guy fabricated his resume , stole credit card #s from his donors, under federal criminal charges... So by the same token since DJT hasn't been convicted of anything YET everything is just peachy keen in MAGA land. 

Funny the dems want Mendez kicked out, but the GQP brass  is sure sticking up for this slime ball- because they need his vote. yeah I looked at the Blowberts and Gaetz voting who love him. FWIW, my local congressman Mike Turner (R Dayton) just lost my vote sticking up for this pike of crap. So want to give me the over\under betting odds poor George will be spending time in the slammer? 

Yeah we know he lost your vote because of the r after his name. Who is Mendez?

🍷

But I forgive you for being drunk after that fucking game.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

What in the fuck does Donald Trump have to do with Santos getting the boot?

That’s a sure fire symptom of TDS.

🍷

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

🍷

It's our resident wino cockaholic...🤣 He stops by here to interject some comic relief from time to time. Appreciate it for what it is 😄

10:19 pm is not too early for our otis to start...again.

Yes, it is too bad the dems don't EVER kick anyone out of their party for a severe lack of morals, honesty and decency.

There would be plenty of them gone.

27 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

🍷

Nothing  per se to do with that sleazeball getting the boot... but with MAGAtards whining he's pure as the driven snow until he's convicted.  :D   

Let me explain it to you REAL SLOW....  Republicons whining that Santos isn't getting due process, FOR BEING UNDER 21 indictments....  Connection?  We should let the guy under 91 felony indictments spew garbage... Because he's yet to be convicted.  Criminals of a feather... Flock together....  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Nothing  per se to do with that sleazeball getting the boot... but with MAGAtards whining he's pure as the driven snow until he's convicted.  :D   

Let me explain it to you REAL SLOW....  Republicons whining that Santos isn't getting due process, FOR BEING UNDER 21 indictments....  Connection?  We should let the guy under 91 felony indictments spew garbage... Because he's yet to be convicted.  Criminals of a feather... Flock together....  

Let me know when Trump gets convicted.

Cheers 🍷

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Nothing  per se to do with that sleazeball getting the boot... but with MAGAtards whining he's pure as the driven snow until he's convicted.  Let me explain it to you REAL SLOW....  Republicons whining that Santos isn't getting due process, FOR BEING UNDER 21 indictments....  Connection?  We should let the guy under 91 felony indictments spew garbage... Because he's yet to be convicted.  Criminals of a feather... Flock together....  

moon-otis.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=24b53955462

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah we know he lost your vote because of the r after his name. Who is Mendez?

🍷

But I forgive you for being drunk after that fucking game.

WSS

Menendez so excuse me for forgetting a few letters- so go fuck yourself too..  :D   

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised it took this long.

How does a guy falsify his resume so bad, and deceive so many? Then he blames everybody but himself on the way out. This is not the world we grew up in.

• Upvote 2

then there is lizzy liar warren -

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who is expected to announce her candidacy for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination Saturday, is a fraud. For decades she has been living a lie, pretending to be a..

and clyde shavers...
Nov 3, 2022The father of Clyde Shavers, Democratic candidate for Washington state's 10th Legislative District, claims his son lied about the details of his service in the U.S. Navy.

• 4 months later...