THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Wake up you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, it's GAMEDAY!!! The Browns are in LaLa Land to take on the Lambs, and Joe Cool is gonna shish kabob those Sheep! It's December, try outs are over, these games are REAL the division is winnable, LET'S FUCKING GO! Here We Go Brownies,  Here We  Go!!! 🟫🟧🏈🟧🟫

Isabela went down in flames last week, so time for a new ZomBabe to take us down the playoff stretch. This one was a request from one of our members. May I present ... Minka Kelly:

Minka-Kelly-1.jpg

Arizona at Pittsburgh, Sunday, 1:00 PM

Smelling an upset here. The Midget can make more plays than Tiny Hands. CARDINALS 24 STEELERS 16

Cleveland at LA Rams, Sunday, 4:25 PM

The two original Cleveland franchises. One went to Hollywood and got all soft. The other has the baddest defense in the land. BROWNS 20 LAMBS 10

Cincinnati at Jacksonville, Monday Night Football, 8:15 PM

Does anyone find Jax scary? I don't. But they have enough to beat Cincy and their backup. But not by 8.5. JAGUARS 23 BUNGLES 16

Updated ZomBabe Standings 

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

Isabela Merced 7-8

Kate Upton 5-8

TGZ

• Upvote 3

They are saying the defense is struggling more on the road, and LA has some pretty explosive playmakers. However, sofi will have so many browns fans it’ll be like a home game.

browns 27

rams 6

(I know I said something different before)

Steelers 17

cards 27

And I just don’t think the bungles are winning many more games 

Jags 31

bungles 13

A very sad bye week for ravens fans getting every outcome they don’t want (except the Steelers I guess)

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

EDIT: And if Garrett is not fully functional, that game will be far worse unfortunately. It would be like Ali not having a left jab.

Being rational is not acceptable here.  Just duct tape that sucker up and he'll be fine...

• Haha 1

Sheep 23 

Browns 19

Jags 33

Bungles 14

Cards 19

Sqeelers 10

Most leery about Pitt / Cards. They’re both 2-9 teams.

If in Arizona then the Cards no question.

Browns Rams score could go the other way. I just have a bad feeling it wont.

Jax will kill the Bungles. No concern there.

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Go Browns.

Hey, am I the only one who thinks Jax isn't that great? Yes, they're playoff bound but vulnerable IMHO 

I think the Jags are a nice team but not elite...

• Upvote 2

BUMP, hey Z, you been out on the beach today?   We need that fearless prediction about the Squealers, who are currently playing....  

Gimme the Colts against the Bungles- Browning returns to earth.

Hate to predict, but if Lawrence the crip tries to play look for multiple Myles sacks. It's going to be a wet ugly game Sunday...

Watching the Stooler Pats game. TJ Watt took a knee to the chin from Ezekiel Elliott on the first play of the game. When Watt started the game, he wasn't wearing a visor. He went into the blue tent and came out and was wearing a dark tinted visor. Could he be playing with a concussion? Would he be wearing the visor because the lights are bothering him? Also, I heard somewhere that you need a prescription to wear those visors, do anyone know if that's true?

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

Watching the Stooler Pats game. TJ Watt took a knee to the chin from Ezekiel Elliott on the first play of the game. When Watt started the game, he wasn't wearing a visor. He went into the blue tent and came out and was wearing a dark tinted visor. Could he be playing with a concussion? Would he be wearing the visor because the lights are bothering him? Also, I heard somewhere that you need a prescription to wear those visors, do anyone know if that's true?

I don’t think the prescription part is a thing but it’s very sus he came out wearing one after a couple kicks to the head.

Might be the first time I can remember rooting for Bill and the Patriots... Well done...  And the Steelers create some history, losing twice in a row to 2-10 teams.   

You now control your own destiny Browns- don't blow the opportunity.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Might be the first time I can remember rooting for Bill and the Patriots... Well done...  And the Steelers create some history, losing twice in a row to 2-10 teams.   

You now control your own destiny Browns- don't blow the opportunity.  

It all depends on how well our air-raid works with Joe's receivers. Not real confident with this crew. 

Snoopy_vs._the_Red_Baron_Cover.jpg.6ff2cc2bd487741745f8a0179d85a94e.jpg