THE BROWNS BOARD

x "The Official" 🏈  - " MNF " - WEEK 13 -  CIN (+10)   ▪︎at▪︎  JAX  🍷 CIN 34 - 31 in OT !

mjp28

The Official 🏈  - MNF - WEEK 13 -  CIN (+10)   ▪︎at▪︎  JAX  🍷

OVER about 40.    " Join in. "

★ Cincinnati  34   Jacksonville  31   in  Overtime ! 

Now how about that !       💕     :D

Now, Tierney has locked in on Jaguars vs. Bengals from every angle and just locked in his picks and predictions. You can visit SportsLine now to see his picks. Here are several NFL odds and betting lines for Bengals vs. Jaguars:

• Jaguars vs. Bengals spread: Jacksonville -10
  • Jaguars vs. Bengals over/under: 40 points
  • Jaguars vs. Bengals money line: Jacksonville -485, Cincinnati +367
  • JAX: Jaguars have hit the 1H money-line in 14 of their last 22 games
  • CIN: Bengals have hit the 4Q under in 13 of their last 19 games.  <--●  ?

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ "The Official" 🏈  - " MNF " - WEEK 13 -  CIN (+10)   ▪︎at▪︎  JAX  🍷 " Join in. "
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

~          ■   I will keep this   " 5  games with Joe "  rolling along to see what  you  think about the  2023  Cleveland  BROWNS chances .

A look ahead to the BROWNS future in 2023.  ( from a previous post )

Five more games with  Joe Flacco.  

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
13 Sun, Dec 3 LIVE
FOX
Loss
14 Sun, Dec 10 1:00 PM
CBS

15 Sun, Dec 17 1:00 PM
FOX

16 Sun, Dec 24 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $42 
17 Thu, Dec 28 8:15 PM
PRIME VIDEO
Tickets as low as $49 
18 Sun, Jan 7 TBD   Tickets as low as $49 

So the Penn State WR that I liked - Parker Washington - has finally got some playing time in his rookie season tonight and caught his first NFL touchdown pass.

Damn, he fell all the way to the 6th round? He torched Ohio State in 2022. 

I kind of like this game.  NO BET  but i kind of liked Cincinnati +10.  How can you not take +10 in pro football on MNF ???

Screenshot_2023-12-04_222556.jpg

Edited by mjp28

A game like  CIN +10 and (5-6)  at  JAX  (8-3)  how do you size it up ..... honestly.  Especially on MNF  known for the underDOGS  and way-OVER games.

I've had some classic  BLOWOUT  games on MNF ..... I even turned  21 on MNF !    Ruined me for life, lol.

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

Trevor Lawrence is down with what looks potentially serious, hate to see it because (1) don’t wanna see anyone get hurt and (2) would prefer the browns beat them with no asterisks attached.

bb, I'll take 'em any we can get them....   Shit, I wuz hope-in' for a tie.  :(   

Regarding Mr. Lawrence....  I'll put on my Dr. Hoorta cap fer a second, and give you my educated guess. He won't be playing against the Browns Sunday- an away game on a short week.  From personal experience, around 20 years ago, I hyperextended my foot exactly the same way as Trevor. It tore ligaments, and I was in a soft cast for a couple weeks. That's not even counting the ancillary damage of having his OT fall on his leg funny, might be a high ankle sprain on top of it.  

EDIT: officially listed as a "sprain" MRI Tuesday.   

Somewhat overlooked is that the Jags' other deep threat (Kirk) went out in the first catch of the game with a groin pull. I'm betting he is also not playing in Cleveland in a short week. Jags should not be favored in this game. Currently it's Browns -1.5.

20 minutes ago, bbedward said:

If they lose to a jags team without their QB and Christian Kirk, at home, then that would be truly sad.

The Jags are about the same level of team the Brownies are.   It would be sad, but let's not pretend they're worlds below us.  

That said, with Lawrence and potentially Kirk out, it would be a huge win.  To the point I'd consider sitting Denzel and Myles vs Chicago and Houston for the last push against NYJ and Cincy. 

There's nothing to gain from playing the Bears, IMHO. 

53 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The Jags are about the same level of team the Brownies are.   It would be sad, but let's not pretend they're worlds below us.  

That said, with Lawrence and potentially Kirk out, it would be a huge win.  To the point I'd consider sitting Denzel and Myles vs Chicago and Houston for the last push against NYJ and Cincy. 

There's nothing to gain from playing the Bears, IMHO. 

I mean, they are a good team - but losing at home when they are missing their firepower would be quite sad still.

I agree on da bears who are playing for draft position, but not the Texans - they are breathing down our necks in the playoff seeding, that may end up being one we need to go all out in depending on how the next 2 weeks go.

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ "The Official" 🏈  - " MNF " - WEEK 13 -  CIN (+10)   ▪︎at▪︎  JAX  🍷 CIN 34 - 31 in OT !

~           Ok,   who had   Cincinnati  (+10)  and  the over  (40)  ?      I think that was a pretty much a    SAFE    slam dunk bet  !        :lol:

7 hours ago, bbedward said:

I agree on da bears who are playing for draft position

Not exactly. 

They have their first round pick, which is dependent on how the Bears finish.

But they also have the Carolina Panthers first round pick... which as of today would give the Bears the #1 overall pick.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not exactly. 

They have their first round pick, which is dependent on how the Bears finish.

But they also have the Carolina Panthers first round pick... which as of today would give the Bears the #1 overall pick.

My god I forgot the panthers sold the farm for Bryce Young. I’m so glad we aren’t the laughing stock of the league anymore.

22 minutes ago, syd said:

any word on their qb's mri ?

😉  Instead of a bunch of copy & paste...  I'll let those with an interest read this from the Jaguar's team webpage.  Pederson is of course being vague about Lawrence's availability for the Browns game. What we do know is their #1 WR Kirk is definitely out.  https://www.jaguars.com/news/pederson-provides-injury-updates-day-after-jaguars-fall-to-bengals

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

😉  Instead of a bunch of copy & paste...  I'll let those with an interest read this from the Jaguar's team webpage.  Pederson is of course being vague about Lawrence's availability for the Browns game. What we do know is their #1 WR Kirk is definitely out.  https://www.jaguars.com/news/pederson-provides-injury-updates-day-after-jaguars-fall-to-bengals

I would think most would be interested. But thanks for the link

edit: But  I like to copy and paste

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
50 minutes ago, syd said:

thanks for the remind. Just bet the under

What is the under?

I heard something today that the Patriots are scoring less points per game this season than the Browns did during their 1-31 stretch.

That's almost impressive. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What is the under?

I heard something today that the Patriots are scoring less points per game this season than the Browns did during their 1-31 stretch.

That's almost impressive. 

very impressive indeed and uncharted waters for them (bwahhhhhhh) the o/u is at 30