THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Well, one and done for the lovely Minka Kelly. Ironically, she now has the best winning percentage of all the Zombabes, as she went 2 out of 3, but is eliminated for picking the Browns wrong.

Since nobody nominated a Babe that is still amongst the living, I pick again, so I'm taking actress Ana De Armas:

h-6Es7h7INMXyrn5.jpg

BTW, my official prediction for Stillers/Pats, which I failed to publish in time, was PATS 7 STEELERS 6 ... so that's a winner, and now Ana has the highest ZomBabe winning percentage at 1-0.

Indianapolis at Cincinnati, Sunday 1:00 PM

Colts are favored in Cincy ... nah, I can go there, Bungles win. BUNGLES 17 COLTS 16

Jacksonville at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Browns are back home where the Dawg Defense Dominates. Faguars will be in the fetal position by the 4th quarter. BROWNS 24 FAGUARS 9

LA Rams @ Baltimore, Sunday 1:00 PM

Time for the Ravens annual December Dump. Rams steal one in Blowmemore. RAMS 24 RATS 20

TGZ

Updated ZomBabe Standings 

Minka Kelly 2-1

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

Isabela Merced 7-8

Kate Upton 5-8

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Trevor is supposedly playing....sack his bleeping a$$ & stuff Etienne.

Browns 27

Jax 10

Screenshot_20231210-083700.png

Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Well, one and done for the lovely Minka Kelly. Ironically, she now has the best winning percentage of all the Zombabes, as she went 2 out of 3, but is eliminated for picking the Browns wrong.

Since nobody nominated a Babe that is still amongst the living, I pick again, so I'm taking actress Ana De Armas:

h-6Es7h7INMXyrn5.jpg

BTW, my official prediction for Stillers/Pats, which I failed to publish in time, was PATS 7 STEELERS 6 ... so that's a winner, and now Ana has the highest ZomBabe winning percentage at 1-0.

Indianapolis at Cincinnati, Sunday 1:00 PM

Colts are favored in Cincy ... nah, I can go there, Bungles win. BUNGLES 17 COLTS 16

Jacksonville at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Browns are back home where the Dawg Defense Dominates. Faguars will be in the fetal position by the 4th quarter. BROWNS 24 FAGUARS 9

LA Rams @ Baltimore, Sunday 1:00 PM

Time for the Ravens annual December Dump. Rams steal one in Blowmemore. RAMS 24 RATS 20

TGZ

Updated ZomBabe Standings 

Minka Kelly 2-1

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

Isabela Merced 7-8

Kate Upton 5-8

Thank you for Minka!   Nice job with the replacement!  Since our Steeler troll Vag isn't here - I just had a telepathic interception of what he would have requested.

image.png.9a64b9234522eb182abf3199da5ae2ba.png

42 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Thank you for Minka!   Nice job with the replacement!  Since our Steeler troll Vag isn't here - I just had a telepathic interception of what he would have requested.

image.png.9a64b9234522eb182abf3199da5ae2ba.png

Hold up Flugs, Vag is a good guy who unfortunately happens to be a Steelers fan. I'd have a beer with him anytime.

He's infinitely better than quite a few "Browns fans" on here. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hold up Flugs, Vag is a good guy who unfortunately happens to be a Steelers fan. I'd have a beer with him anyways.

He's infinitely better than quite a few "Browns fans" on here. 

Fair enough!  He's actually fun to bust balls with because of who his favorite team is and the green light that gives us to do so, which is all I'm really doing.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bbedward said:

Denzel ward is out today, I think that’s an unfortunate game day plot twist nobody really expected.

Lawrence confirmed starting too, no way it was actually a high ankle sprain 

I dropped Lawrence about 3 weeks back when he got me -3 points in fantasy football. That was well before he got hurt. Today, vs the Browns, he was embarrassing to anyone watching the game. He gets inconsistent - the Jags need a better offensive line. and Lawrence is very, very confusing to watch.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I dropped Lawrence about 3 weeks back when he got me -3 points in fantasy football. That was well before he got hurt. Today, vs the Browns, he was embarrassing to anyone watching the game. He gets inconsistent - the Jags need a better offensive line. and Lawrence is very, very confusing to watch.

we need him to kick some ass, next week vs the ratbirds

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, bbedward said:

Denzel ward is out today, I think that’s an unfortunate game day plot twist nobody really expected.

Lawrence confirmed starting too, no way it was actually a high ankle sprain 

Yeah, what give regarding Ward? Fortunately, we didn't need him today.... 

Next up Da Bears, and we had better be ready...  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Browns 24 Jags 16 with Flacco   .... CLE wins by 8 ?   <--●

Jags 17 Browns 10 with DTR

PLEASE START FLACCO

Well looks like you got your wish  WVA !  CLE (-1½)  31-27,  CLE won by 4, close enough ?      :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2023-12-10_231101.jpg

20 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Alright Zombo, for the next Z girl I nominate Jennifer Lawrence, Emmy Rossum or Nina Dobrev. 

Your choice of the three. 

emmy rossum.jpg

nina dobrev.jpeg

jennifer lawrence.jpeg

You have good taste. But hopefully I'm riding Ana for a while.

• Upvote 1