THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL as Wwf

Westside Steve

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it's a short piece. With the bronze it could be a miniseries.

WSS 

The really disgusting part of this is that they have the technology to make calls 99.9%.accurate.

Do you remember the camera changes BEFORE 911? They installed panoramic 360 degree Camara technology on the roofs of every stadium. They would do stop.action and then show you a rotating photo and sto on the best angle.

After 911 they pulled the Camara crews off the roof for security reasons. They never returned.

The sick part is that the technology exists but for whatever reasons one wants to speculate, the NFL wants wiggle room to manipulate games.

Steve, this is no different than smash and grab crime. The tools exist to prevent Walmart, Target and mall shops from ever being mass burglarized. However, someone at the top has an agenda that is fed by animals robbing their stores.

I will say this, until I took $10 million of investment into my start up company, I had no fucking clue as too how influential money can be. Oh, I THOUGHT I did. But can you imagine someone who has it in their best interest to give your $5 million, just so they can fuck your technology and kill the company?

Agenda, Steve. The fan looks at the NFL and cries that they have to clean up the refs.

Conversely, the NFL looks at the complaints and plans, "how can we create a new quality control program to distract idiot fans the illusion that we are upping our game, while we maintain the ability to manipulate games?

Stever, this is by design.

21 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep, get a montage of plays where Myles is being mugged one way or another and nothing ever gets called.

I know.  It would be nice if our owner wasn't so damn church mouse quiet about something that important.  Cooper left the Rams game with a concussion a couple weeks ago; and magically there were no flags.   In saying all that, how often do you ever see me bitching about the officials?  "Every week Flugel."  Knock it off!

45 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I know.  It would be nice if our owner wasn't so damn church mouse quiet about something that important.  Cooper left the Rams game with a concussion a couple weeks ago; and magically there were no flags.   In saying all that, how often do you ever see me bitching about the officials?  "Every week Flugel."  Knock it off!

And Myles was fined $25,000 by the league for his ref comments.