THE BROWNS BOARD

"Poisoning the blood"

Westside Steve

Seems as if there was a time that Reuters was a reasonably straight news source. Apparently that ship is sailed. What's more, for those of you liberals who can actually read, there's a huge difference between illegal and legal immigrants.

https://www.aol.com/trump-repeats-poisoning-blood-anti-221431017.html

DURHAM, New Hampshire (Reuters) -Donald Trump, the Republican presidential frontrunner, said on Saturday that undocumented immigrants were "poisoning the blood...

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Seems as if there was a time that Reuters was a reasonably straight news source. Apparently that ship is sailed. What's more, for those of you liberals who can actually read, there's a huge difference between illegal and legal immigrants.

https://www.aol.com/trump-repeats-poisoning-blood-anti-221431017.html

DURHAM, New Hampshire (Reuters) -Donald Trump, the Republican presidential frontrunner, said on Saturday that undocumented immigrants were "poisoning the blood...

WSS

Right.... That's the problem with copying Hitler's ideals. They got the target wrong.

58 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right.... That's the problem with copying Hitler's ideals. They got the target wrong.

Exactly. And in this case Reuters and the rest of the news media following in the footsteps of Joseph Goebbles.

PS and you are a prime example of the idiots that don't know the difference between illegals and welcome immigrants.

WSS

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. And in this case Reuters and the rest of the news media following in the footsteps of Joseph Goebbles.

PS and you are a prime example of the idiots that don't know the difference between illegals and welcome immigrants.

WSS

You are OK with Cheetos repeating Hitler's tactics. Probably hoping for them to be put into action. That you see illegals the same has Hitler saw Jews is also MAGA. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are OK with Cheetos repeating Hitler's tactics. Probably hoping for them to be put into action. That you see illegals the same has Hitler saw Jews is also MAGA. 

Since Hitler's tactic is just something you and other idiots have made up no, it doesn't bother me. Speaking against drugs crime Etc that illegals bring into the United States is also repeating Barack Obama's tactic. And every candidate running for president of the United states.

WSS

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Since Hitler's tactic is just something you and other idiots have made up no, it doesn't bother me. Speaking against drugs crime Etc that illegals bring into the United States is also repeating Barack Obama's tactic. And every candidate running for president of the United states.

WSS

He is the one repeating Hiter's talking points and you are the ones giving him a pass for it. He already said he wants to make "camps" for the illegals. Will you be making excuses for him when the illegals start disappearing too? Of course, you will. You are a good dog.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

He is the one repeating Hiter's talking points and you are the ones giving him a pass for it. He already said he wants to make "camps" for the illegals. Will you be making excuses for him when the illegals start disappearing too? Of course, you will. You are a good dog.

You such a delusional idiot. Was Roosevelt a Hitler when he put American Japanese in internment camps?

You used the word "illegals". That means they shouldn't be here to begin with anyway. Where is your outrage towards that? Jews weren't illegal btw.

False equivalencies. The length that you liberal crybabies will go.

I took that statement as illegals were ruining the lifeblood of our country. It's the usual dishonesty to assume the most damaging political definition of every word to use it as a weapon.

However,

lifeblood /līf′blŭd″/

noun

1. Blood regarded as essential for life.
  2. An indispensable or vital part.
    "Capable workers are the lifeblood of the business."
  3. The blood necessary to life; vital blood.

So, "an indispensable or vital part" as in, "the lifeblood of America.

Which I take to mean Family, Law and Order, and safety/security, and FREEDOM.

So, illegals threaten it all.

Which means, America suffers - and life in America is damaged.

Liberals always make up their own definitions, or cherry pick a certain definition for gaslighting purposes.

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Again same rhetoric as anyone running for office and a country where there is an illegal immigrant problem. Including Hillary Obama and Biden. You are the only one who supports an open border.

PS calling everybody you dislike Hitler is stupid. Regardless of who doesn't.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again same rhetoric as anyone running for office and a country where there is an illegal immigrant problem. Including Hillary Obama and Biden. You are the only one who supports an open border.

PS calling everybody you dislike Hitler is stupid. Regardless of who doesn't.

WSS

Sure link it. Tell me about someone saying that our "blood in being poisoned". I'm sure some other white supremist have said while running for office. 

13 hours ago, FY56 said:

You such a delusional idiot. Was Roosevelt a Hitler when he put American Japanese in internment camps?

You used the word "illegals". That means they shouldn't be here to begin with anyway. Where is your outrage towards that? Jews weren't illegal btw.

False equivalencies. The length that you liberal crybabies will go.

So, it's OK to say "illegals are poisoning the blood of our country". You sound like you completely believe it.

*edit - Could any of you cult members explain how illegals are poisoning our blood? I guess you want to keep our blood pure? Just curious.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So, it's OK to say "illegals are poisoning the blood of our country". You sound like you completely believe it.

*edit - Could any of you cult members explain how illegals are poisoning our blood? I guess you want to keep our blood pure? Just curious.

Thats the only thing you can come up with to rationalize your inane notion that Trump=Hitler?

That is a glaring false equivalency, and you know it. That's why you can't debate a liberal. You assholes jump from one inane "point" to another so you can never nail them..

It's people like you that are poisoning the blood of this country. That's OK to say..

51 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Thats the only thing you can come up with to rationalize your inane notion that Trump=Hitler?

That is a glaring false equivalency, and you know it. That's why you can't debate a liberal. You assholes jump from one inane "point" to another so you can never nail them..

It's people like you that are poisoning the blood of this country. That's OK to say..

You didn't answer the question. You just whined about me pointing out Cheetos using Hitler's talking points. Get upset with the guy using the talking points, not the Messager. So, again how does one poison the blood of a country? 

58 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You didn't answer the question. You just whined about me pointing out Cheetos using Hitler's talking points. Get upset with the guy using the talking points, not the Messager. So, again how does one poison the blood of a country? 

Oh please. You blabbered about Trump being a Hitler.

First you must admit the fact that he is not before I go any further. Don't be a pussy.

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Oh please. You blabbered about Trump being a Hitler.

First you must admit the fact that he is not before I go any further. Don't be a pussy.

Where did I say your lord and savior was Hitler? I said he is repeating Hitler's talking points. I have already shown MAGA is a fascist movement. Cheetos has stopped with the half measures and is just straight coping him now and MAGA is loving it. 

F-x68YMXYAAN-rO.thumb.jpg.bfdffc1753d7411740f39fabdff0f874.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Where did I say your lord and savior was Hitler? I said he is repeating Hitler's talking points. I have already shown MAGA is a fascist movement. Cheetos has stopped with the half measures and is just straight coping him now and MAGA is loving it. 

F-x68YMXYAAN-rO.thumb.jpg.bfdffc1753d7411740f39fabdff0f874.jpg

A meme? LOL Something you're so opposed to.

Haven't you heard that liberals can't meme? That gem affirms it.

I randomly chose two to look up and neither were Trumps words. And even if he said those things, I am perfectly fine with it. As bad as you want it to be Trumps agenda is not the same as Hitlers, even if he did echo Hitler. But good try.

We were always "We The People" before Trump said it you idiot.

The poisoning he refers to are the criminals dealing in drugs, rapists, and murderers. Trump had said that he wants the "good Mexicans", ones that come here legally. Funny you never heard that.

You are the vermin he's talking about.

It never ceases to amaze me how you people twist and spin shit to back up your agenda. Trump is Hitler your ass.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

A meme? LOL Something you're so opposed to.

Haven't you heard that liberals can't meme? That gem affirms it.

I randomly chose two to look up and neither were Trumps words. And even if he said those things, I am perfectly fine with it. As bad as you want it to be Trumps agenda is not the same as Hitlers, even if he did echo Hitler. But good try.

We were always "We The People" before Trump said it you idiot.

The poisoning he refers to are the criminals dealing in drugs, rapists, and murderers. Trump had said that he wants the "good Mexicans", ones that come here legally. Funny you never heard that.

You are the vermin he's talking about.

It never ceases to amaze me how you people twist and spin shit to back up your agenda. Trump is Hitler your ass.

"Poisoning the blood". Is the quote. Not "poisoning the country". The quote's origins is about "mixing" blood with the vermin. You know having a child with the vermin is "poisoning the blood". Ask one of your white supremist friends. They can give you a history lesson.

“All the great civilizations of the past became decadent because the originally creative race died out, as a result of contamination of the blood.” Mein Kampf

Not that it matters, you cultists will defense anything your cult leader says. The way you guys twist yourself into a pretzel to defend a POS like Cheetos is funny and sad at the same time. Deplorables.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"Poisoning the blood". Is the quote. Not "poisoning the country". The quote's origins is about "mixing" blood with the vermin. You know having a child with the vermin is "poisoning the blood". Ask one of your white supremist friends. They can give you a history lesson.

“All the great civilizations of the past became decadent because the originally creative race died out, as a result of contamination of the blood.” Mein Kampf

Not that it matters, you cultists will defense anything your cult leader says. The way you guys twist yourself into a pretzel to defend a POS like Cheetos is funny and sad at the same time. Deplorables.

Seems you know Hitler quite well...you must be one of his faithful followers. 

I bet you have a mustache like his. image.png.9a592a86b2560839c4a3bcb9cbd1487a.png

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

TDS is really strong with you.  That's what you think is destined to happen in 4 years should Trump ever get elected again? You really do.

So how much did Trump get done as it relates to his Hitler agenda during his first term? 

Defend Trump?  Personally, I don't care for the guy. You call it "defending Trump", I call it exposing and shutting down your over-the-top absurdity and obsession with your "Trump = Hitler" narrative. Bogus is bogus no matter who you are. You need a shrink. TDS is a real thing you know.