THE BROWNS BOARD

"Poisoning the blood"

Westside Steve

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Where did I say your lord and savior was Hitler? I said he is repeating Hitler's talking points. I have already shown MAGA is a fascist movement. Cheetos has stopped with the half measures and is just straight coping him now and MAGA is loving it. 

F-x68YMXYAAN-rO.thumb.jpg.bfdffc1753d7411740f39fabdff0f874.jpg

Thanks for posting this. So apparently repeating Hitler's phrases verbatim never really happened.

By the way did you know that Hunter Biden at Adolf Hitler both painted pictures? How can you stand for this?

WSS

Imagine if it were Trump.

JFK's diary reveals fascination with Hitler, compared to 'legend'

By Fox News
Published March 22, 2017 4:15pm EDT | Updated March 22, 2017 4:20pm EDT

Newseum John F. Kennedy

FILE: John F. Kennedy at a news conference in Omaha, Neb. in 1959. The Newseum in Washington is marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination with a yearlong commemoration. (The Associated Press)

A young John F. Kennedy filled dozens of pages in what historians believe to be his only diary. In one of the most interesting entries, Kennedy compares Adolf Hitler to a "legend."

After the fall of Nazi Germany in 1945, JFK visited Hitler’s bombed Bavarian Berghof residence and Eagle’s Nest mountain retreat.

FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED TO PRESERVE JFK’S SAILBOAT

After the visit, which was part of his German tour as a Hearst newspaper war correspondent, a 28-year-old Kennedy wrote about his fascination with the dictator, who had just committed suicide four months prior to JFK’s visit.

“He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him,” he wrote. “He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”

LOST JOHN F. KENNEDY ASSASSINATION TAPES ON SALE

Kennedy predicted in his diary that Hitler would “emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.”

The diary is set to be auctioned on April 26 at RR Auction in Boston by Deirdre Henderson, who was JFK’s research assistant when he was a Massachusetts senator.

Kennedy gave Henderson the diary so that she would be informed about his views on foreign policy issues and national security. She addresses his thoughts on Hitler in the auction description.

“When JFK said that Hitler ‘had in him the stuff of which legends are made,’ he was speaking to the mystery surrounding him, not the evil he demonstrated to the world,” she says. “Nowhere in this diary, or in any of his writings, is there any indication of sympathy for Nazi crimes or cause.”

Henderson told People that Kennedy’s interest in Hitler’s legacy could be credited to his education and his lifelong interest in history. She says he was doing his historical research even at the age of 12, when he was reading Churchill’s memoirs of World War I.

“It’s the mystery surrounding Hitler – why did he do what he did? I don’t think anyone will ever know,” she said. “But JFK was analyzing it and saying Hitler was a legend – and Hitler is a legend. But he’s not a good legend. You can’t translate that as meaning he had admiration for him.”

She intends to auction the original manuscript in honor of what would have been Kennedy’s 100th birthday on May 29.

“It’s part of his legacy.”

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Thanks for posting this. So apparently repeating Hitler's phrases verbatim never really happened.

By the way did you know that Hunter Biden at Adolf Hitler both painted pictures? How can you stand for this?

WSS

You guys keep telling yourself that. I'm sure the Germans told themselves lies all the time too.

of course they bring in communicable disease, like, diseases we very much got rid of.

Like small pox.

Dangerous times ahead, folks, in more ways than one.

Time to stock up on nutritional Christmas cookies !

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course they bring in communicable disease, like, diseases we very much got rid of.

Like small pox.

Dangerous times ahead, folks, in more ways than one.

Time to stock up on nutritional Christmas cookies !

Hash Brownies work for me lol..

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hash Brownies work for me lol..

I want to put in a pond, and grow cattails and frogs. Maybe some big bluegill. That's some good food right there. At least when the world goes to hell. Fried frog legs and you can eat the entire cattail plant, but you have to make sure it has the brown or green head on the top. Best in spring and early summer.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I want to put in a pond, and grow cattails and frogs. Maybe some big bluegill. That's some good food right there. At least when the world goes to hell. Fried frog legs and you can eat the entire cattail plant, but you have to make sure it has the brown or green head on the top. Best in spring and early summer.

I can't stand seafood of any kind so that puts me in a real quandry...

8 minutes ago, nickers said:

I can't stand seafood of any kind so that puts me in a real quandry...

True story - years ago, we were on a cruise in the Caribbean with a bunch of friends, and I ordered frog legs. They came steamed translucent and were joined at the hip, and still had flippers.  I sent them back, but the waiter had trouble hearing me for all the laughing going on at our big table. Gotta fry them. I ate them a lot when I was sending all my paychecks home to my parents during a strike they would have suffered from. If only we had the really big ones like in Louisiana here in Ohio.

The back of the AFB had a couple of lakes. One night, me and a friend were wading out into the swampy part of the one lake, and were catching big frogs, and two security police drove up, and ordered us out of the lake. When we explained and showed them the frogs, those two guys were laughing their asses of and said for us to carry on. They drove off laughing.

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

this is quickly going to turn into a national emergency. Now why would a seriously corrupt regime want to force it to happen?

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

True story - years ago, we were on a cruise in the Caribbean with a bunch of friends, and I ordered frog legs. They came steamed translucent and were joined at the hip, and still had flippers.  I sent them back, but the waiter had trouble hearing me for all the laughing going on at our big table. Gotta fry them. I ate them a lot when I was sending all my paychecks home to my parents during a strike they would have suffered from. If only we had the really big ones like in Louisiana here in Ohio.

The back of the AFB had a couple of lakes. One night, me and a friend were wading out into the swampy part of the one lake, and were catching big frogs, and two security police drove up, and ordered us out of the lake. When we explained and showed them the frogs, those two guys were laughing their asses of and said for us to carry on. They drove off laughing.

Remember me telling you about this dude on youtube Corporal Shawn Kelly?... He makes and sells frog gigs on Etsy. They are wickedly good... just google Shawn Kelly and Frog gigs... its 25 bucks and all hand forged... I was thinking of getting one of his strikers for starting camp fires... They are really well made.... I bought a couple morale patches so far..

12 hours ago, nickers said:

Remember me telling you about this dude on youtube Corporal Shawn Kelly?... He makes and sells frog gigs on Etsy. They are wickedly good... just google Shawn Kelly and Frog gigs... its 25 bucks and all hand forged... I was thinking of getting one of his strikers for starting camp fires... They are really well made.... I bought a couple morale patches so far..

yep, but I can make my own frog gigs, I actually have a few that I sharpened.

I have two of these - I haven't compared them to Kelly's version, but the Feurerstock has a carbide tipped striker, that impresses me. I've been an outdoors survival geek since I nearly died as a kid in the woods in winter. I do know a lot - but not an expert by any stretch. I've always had sleeping bags in the car when we travel in winter, water filters in a hiking pack, and an elaborate go bag, in case some calamity happens nationwide while we are out of state traveling etc. But I'm not one of those who have a bug out super four wheel drive end of the world vehicle. lol

https://www.amazon.com/Feuerstock-survival-full-grip-firestarter-protective/dp/B08NF8BM63?hvadid=80264468141788&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583863994959411&psc=1

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, but I can make my own frog gigs, I actually have a few that I sharpened.

I have two of these - I haven't compared them to Kelly's version, but the Feurerstock has a carbide tipped striker, that impresses me. I've been an outdoors survival geek since I nearly died as a kid in the woods in winter. I do know a lot - but not an expert by any stretch. I've always had sleeping bags in the car when we travel in winter, water filters in a hiking pack, and an elaborate go bag, in case some calamity happens nationwide while we are out of state traveling etc. But I'm not one of those who have a bug out super four wheel drive end of the world vehicle. lol

https://www.amazon.com/Feuerstock-survival-full-grip-firestarter-protective/dp/B08NF8BM63?hvadid=80264468141788&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583863994959411&psc=1

Yeah you showed me that striker before.... I like the full sized Ferro Cerium rods best... almost all of my packs are basically setup like bug out bags besides my EDC stuff. I keep a 5x7ft tarp in each one.. a small fire starter kit and limited medical supplies and some non parishible snacks on hand

• Upvote 1