THE BROWNS BOARD

I Go To a Land Down Under

D Bone

I'm off tonight to see my daughter in Melbourne Australia and literally can't wait as we have been saving up for this for 5 years, but in true Browns fan torture-ism, I won't get to see another game until the Championship game.

If my 56ys of total life and 44yrs as a Browns fan have taught me anything, it is that this will be the year the Browns win it all if it ever happens in my lifetime..... "Oh, you want the Browns to win? Well here it is, but you can't watch!" 

So, I'll be one of the "guests" browsing this forum and reading every crazy post in the roller-coaster of emotion that is the game day thread. Enjoy every snap, every high and manage the lows and for God's sake, please try not to kill each other while I'm gone.

Here's to future D Bone quoting this post as we hoist the AFC Championship Trophy.

I'll drink a Fosters for you all.

G'day mates. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, D Bone said:

I'm off tonight to see my daughter in Melbourne Australia and literally can't wait as we have been saving up for this for 5 years, but in true Browns fan torture-ism, I won't get to see another game until the Championship game.

If my 56ys of total life and 44yrs as a Browns fan have taught me anything, it is that this will be the year the Browns win it all if it ever happens in my lifetime..... "Oh, you want the Browns to win? Well here it is, but you can't watch!" 

So, I'll be one of the "guests" browsing this forum and reading every crazy post in the roller-coaster of emotion that is the game day thread. Enjoy every snap, every high and manage the lows and for God's sake, please try not to kill each other while I'm gone.

Here's to future D Bone quoting this post as we hoist the AFC Championship Trophy.

G'day mates. 

I have lots of family in OZ and on Tasmania island.. Cool as M8... Have a blast down there...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, D Bone said:

G'day mates. 

My parents and youngest kid sister lived in Adelaide for 5 or 6 years when he worked for Mobil Oil. They loved Australia. Have a great time but stay away from any kind of snake you see there because they have several of the world's most deadly.

• Like 1

Have you considered signing up for one of those streaming services, like Hulu or Fubo for a month or so? Record the games so you can watch them at your leisure down there. 

If not have a blast!!

PS- my wife & I flew to Chengdu, China in 2019. 14 hours from San Fran...watched Browns Youtube highlights for about 7 hours lol

18 hours ago, D Bone said:

I'm off tonight to see my daughter in Melbourne Australia and literally can't wait

G'day mates. 

Safe travels D-Bone,

have your daughter track down her student that received that Joel Bitonio picture.. Rub that thing like a magic 🫖, getting our pro bowl guard back to playing.. Have Fun down under !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nickers said:

I have lots of family in OZ and on Tasmania island.. Cool as M8... Have a blast down there...

Nicks, that sounds like one outrageous "Where are they now?" episode on Tasmania Island.  "Whatever happened to the Tasmanian Devil?"   Over here, his buddy Flugel found him on a Cleveland Browns message board back way back in about 2005.  Things have never had a chance to be boring since.  He's currently grounded for sharing pictures of his mom and hinting this is what Mrs Stiffler would have looked like if she was hot.  He might have got away with it if Ghoolie wasn't on the board reading some of the threads that day.  We'll leave the rest to your imagination...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Nicks, that sounds like one outrageous "Where are they now?" episode on Tasmania Island.  "Whatever happened to the Tasmanian Devil?"   Over here, his buddy Flugel found him on a Cleveland Browns message board back way back in about 2005.  Things have never had a chance to be boring since.  He's currently grounded for sharing pictures of his mom and hinting this is what Mrs Stiffler would have looked like if she was hot.  He might have got away with it if Ghoolie wasn't on the board reading some of the threads that day.  We'll leave the rest to your imagination...

Well it's definitely not the Ozzie and Harriet Show lol..

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, D Bone said:

This is late but that's awesome!  Have a blast!  For the comment in bold above 🤣 🍻...

• Like 1