THE BROWNS BOARD

JOK

alporcini

Dude played an insane game yesterday.

Seemed to have regressed last year... 

Schwartz has brought out the best in him.

Would love to see him go to the Pro Bowl. He's earned it.

What do you think of his chances?

What about Delpit? He deserves a spot too.

Is the injury gonna cost him?

• Upvote 2

JOK has been great this year. You're correct, Schwartz has all  these guys playing to their ability. It's been real fun to see outside of a few lousy games. 

Not sure how the pro bowl works anymore, I basically lost interest in it awhile ago. I think the fans' vote carries a lot of weight. 

Delpit being out for the season will hurt whatever accolades he would get. I think he could play in the playoffs if the Browns make it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Young JoK has some merit for pro-bowl votes.

Delpit? Not so much.

Delpit was our leading tackler.  Now he's 2nd to JOK by 4 total tackles, but Delpit still leads in solo tackles by 3.  I assume that you don't like him for his pass coverage skills...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

Delpit was our leading tackler.  Now he's 2nd to JOK by 4 total tackles, but Delpit still leads in solo tackles by 3.  I assume that you don't like him for his pass coverage skills...

Delpit was our leading tackler last season.  75 tackles does not a pro-bowler make.  So long as he's the cut down version of Jamal Adams, he'll be forced to live in that shadow where he isn't impactful enough to make up on the backend, while he isn't as elite as those up front who also fill a similar role. 

How we got Koramoah in the second round is incredible. I would have taken him with our first pick.

I credit Jim Schwartz for his brilliance in defense planning - the Browns rarely get fooled. Koramoah isn't the only player on defense that gets let loose to his skills and smarts' advantage.

TodayCLEVELAND, Ohio -- Justin Fields didn't stand a chance. With 7:02 left in the game, facing second-and-7, there was no stopping Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. Before the snap, the Browns linebacker ...
  • Thanks 1