THE BROWNS BOARD

Young people suck

Westside Steve

Not a foreign concept but it does seem they prefer to tax people in order to support criminals Ukrainian grifters and illegal aliens over those who have spent their lives earning a few years of retirement.

https://www.newsweek.com/young-americans-turn-against-boomers-over-social-security-1852732

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not a foreign concept but it does seem they prefer to tax people in order to support criminals Ukrainian grifters and illegal aliens over those who have spent their lives earning a few years of retirement.

https://www.newsweek.com/young-americans-turn-against-boomers-over-social-security-1852732

Well, the immediate concern for them, is SS going to be there for them. Supporting Ukraine would be on principle to help make the world a safer place. Different motivations, says I.

Just think back to when you (we) were young. Just a different perspective on life in general.

I know my sons & daughters-in-law think differently than I do on issues. I think as we get older, our perspectives change & maybe we get a little more conservative about stuff 

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Just think back to when you (we) were young. Just a different perspective on life in general.

I know my sons & daughters-in-law think differently than I do on issues. I think as we get older, our perspectives change & maybe we get a little more conservative about stuff 

No Doubt there's a disconnect between political habits of The Young and the old. And I don't expect kids who think they will live forever to give a shit about end of life stuff. Just pointing out the difference in values. Seems even when I was a young liberal I wasn't anti social security.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You must be one of those stupid students. Watch yourself in the vids above. ^^^

Old men crying about the younger generations. You morons don't know anything about the younger generations other than the propaganda you are fed. You are same morons upset about M&M's shoes, a mermaid, penguins, red cups, bud light, tan suits, stoves, etc. A non-stop list of daily outrage. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Old men crying about the younger generations. You morons don't know anything about the younger generations other than the propaganda you are fed. You are same morons upset about M&M's shoes, a mermaid, penguins, red cups, bud light, tan suits, stoves, etc. A non-stop list of daily outrage. 

Blah! blah! blah! .. More dumb rhetoric from a dumb young man!... It's always us older folks getting you out of jam after jam...  We gave you life.. Fed your asses... Clothed your asses.. And your generation is and always be the dumbest generation of lazy fuck ups... Our fore fathers built everything and tried their God given best to make life easier on the next generations thereafter... But you demasses can't wait to go full on commie.. And destroy everything great about this country... But ya see... We're going to have the last laugh.. Because it's gonna be you fuck ups left here on this rotting planet to pick up whatever pieces may be left.. Remember... Everything in life goes in cycles.. What comes around.. Goes around... At least we're on our way out.. And won't have to fix the mess you fuckeres are responsible for...  Now go fuck off!!

16 minutes ago, nickers said:

Blah! blah! blah! .. More dumb rhetoric from a dumb young man!... It's always us older folks getting you out of jam after jam...  We gave you life.. Fed your asses... Clothed your asses.. And your generation is and always be the dumbest generation of lazy fuck ups... Our fore fathers built everything and tried their God given best to make life easier on the next generations thereafter... But you demasses can't wait to go full on commie.. And destroy everything great about this country... But ya see... We're going to have the last laugh.. Because it's gonna be you fuck ups left here on this rotting planet to pick up whatever pieces may be left.. Remember... Everything in life goes in cycles.. What comes around.. Goes around... At least we're on our way out.. And won't have to fix the mess you fuckeres are responsible for...  Now go fuck off!!

Pretty much the same thing old people said about your generation. That you guys still whine like little bltches is just sad and kind of funny. I'm not young, but also not a whiny bitch crying about what young people are doing. You guys need a hobby. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Pretty much the same thing old people said about your generation. That you guys still whine like little bltches is just sad and kind of funny. I'm not young, but also not a whiny bitch crying about what young people are doing. You guys need a hobby. 

You need Bidens cock in your mouth...

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

While you sit there convinced that Trump is everything and the only thing that's wrong with this country. TDS.

Funny how none of what you listed are applicable to the videos posted here. The younger generations stupidity is concerning but go ahead and continue to play the "nothing to see here" card.

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"A young conservative has no heart; an Old liberal has no brain." Or something along those lines.

WSS

That works.

If you're not a liberal at the age of 20, then you have no heart.  If you're not a conservative at the age of 30 then you have no brain.

But yours works too.

To lazy to look up the actual ages used in that quote. lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

IMG_4964.png

• Haha 2

On 12/21/2023 at 10:52 AM, FY56 said:

While you sit there convinced that Trump is everything and the only thing that's wrong with this country. TDS.

Funny how none of what you listed are applicable to the videos posted here. The younger generations stupidity is concerning but go ahead and continue to play the "nothing to see here" card.

Cheetos is Cheetos. He is a POS, nothing new there. It's the cultists that I like making fun of. You guys are so far up his ass that you spent two pages defending him copying Hitler. Cheetos could rape a 10-year-old on 5th avenue and you guys would say she had it coming. Stupidest cult in modern history.

13 hours ago, nickers said:

Or better yet... An abortion... Dems love abortions!

apparently, they love rape, torture and murder of Jews, including men, women and children, and babies burned alive and beheaded, because, they seem to never mention it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos is Cheetos. He is a POS, nothing new there. It's the cultists that I like making fun of. You guys are so far up his ass that you spent two pages defending him copying Hitler. Cheetos could rape a 10-year-old on 5th avenue and you guys would say she had it coming. Stupidest cult in modern history.

You're also piece of shit, nothing new there. Typical lib. Nice job with the vile and absurd accusation's after you've been owned. That was cutting edge. You're too outraged, therefore incapable of making fun of anyone, so don't give me that line. We conservatives are the only one's able to make fun of people around here.

Not sure if I had mentioned that the Obama presidency also served as the only dual cult/presidency in US history..

23 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I guess it takes one to know one. You're also piece of shit, nothing new there. Typical lib. Nice job with the absurd accusation's after you've been owned. That was cutting edge. You're too outraged, therefore incapable of making fun of anyone, so don't give me that line. We conservatives are the only one's able to make fun of people around here.

Not sure if I had mentioned that the Obama presidency also served as the only dual cult/presidency in US history..

Obama and the demasses also use the Hitler playbook right down to the letter...