THE BROWNS BOARD

● The other 🏉  NFL - WEEK 17  - including the  ✔️ ok 506 Maps & Games !  ● <-•  Right here.

mjp28

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

I can't believe it but i slept through almost all of the 3rd quarter of the  MIA/BAL game, lol.   Too much lunch i guess ...... or boring game.

I used to always watch the Zone marathon on the 4th of July break.   It's called  NO BROWNS ON !

49-19 and who cares, lol.

watching the Seattle game (what a great city it is) just took a 14-10 lead. I will get back to the twilight zone later.

Damn, neither the Steelers or BenGals are done yet....

I'm not 100% sure but I think if both win out, the Bills could be knocked out with a loss @Miami.

KC could actually lose the division to the Hideous Horses

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

So who’s resting next week?

Moore is obviously out.  I wouldn’t play Cooper, Bitonio, Ward and anyone else with lingering injuries.   

Offense dresses and plays a couple series and same with the defense. 

Screw the Steelers keep them out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Browns are locked in to the #5 spot.

Jaguars, Colts and Texans all won today. All three are 9-7 heading into Week 18.

Division title still up for grabs, but Jaguars have the tiebreaker over both. So to win AFC South, Texans at Colts W18 winner would need Jags to lose to Titans. (In Tennessee)

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Moore is obviously out.  I wouldn’t play Cooper, Bitonio, Ward and anyone else with lingering injuries.   

Offense dresses and plays a couple series and same with the defense. 

Screw the Steelers keep them out. 

Flacco is the  NFL  story of the year right now ..... but I would give him a few snaps then give the backup QBs some live fire snaps.

After that check out the  M*A*S*H  list and get ready for the   Playoffs,  yeah  Playoffs !      :D

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

And win.

A Lions Browns Super Bowl would be the ultimate underdog story.   I would assume it would be a really good close game as well

I don’t think the lions will make it, but the nfc is a toss up. I’m thinking 9ers or cowboys 

9 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I don’t think the lions will make it, but the nfc is a toss up. I’m thinking 9ers or cowboys 

If i remember right on our little  Dutch's questions  this 2023 season i have our BROWNS beating the 49ers,  dream big !

So Yeah, the Ravens got nothing to play for.. and, In comes the Squealers.. 

That NBC geek 🤓 , still can't show how some steel-queers can get in?

How? If the Winner of Colts or Texans gets in... Jags beat Pitt.. in Pitt

don't care, but it's got to be some crazy combo of if's?

edit--got this

If the Steelers win, they need Buffalo to lose at Miami or Jacksonville to lose at Tennessee. If those teams each win, the Steelers could advance in the unlikely chance that the Houston-Indianapolis game ends in a tie.

The Steelers could lose and get in provided Buffalo and Jacksonville each lose, and Denver defeats the Las Vegas Raiders.

Can’t see jags losing to Tennessee…

Buffalo and Miami is a toss up

Who cares about the Steelers though, they’ll be a first round exit if they fall ass backwards into the playoffs somehow. I’d prefer a lower seed with a chance to help our divisional round (I mean, a lower seed that can win so we can avoid the ravens…)

1 hour ago, syd said:

thats f-ing cool man, Spendy ? ah who care's,,could you put up a link to as where you got it

been shopping for one a while now on 47brand.com 

problems been, finding any size L or XL sizes.. bought last XL at Detroit game gear.com  paid $138

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

God no, not the little fairy prince. All he needs its a little magic wand 🪄to complete the outfit. 😂

sold out of Texas AM Nagging jerseys 🤩  

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

sold out of Texas AM Nagging jerseys 🤩  

With 31 in the portal, declared for the draft or injured/out, this is not a surprise.🤣

Plus I'm not sure that had one for a 4th string QB, a 3rd string CB and a walk-on CB, or a walk-on safety.

• mjp28 changed the title to ● The other 🏉  NFL - WEEK 17  - including the  ✔️ ok 506 Maps & Games !  ● <-•  Right here.
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic