THE BROWNS BOARD

● The other 🏉  NFL - WEEK 17  - including the  ✔️ ok 506 Maps & Games !  ● <-•  Right here.

mjp28

✔️ ok  c ● The other " REAL"   🏉  NFL - WEEK 17  - including the 🏉   506 Maps & Games !  ●  Right here.

NONE  of that exciting   ■ THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ■   ▪︎ NY JETS  - at -  Cleveland BROWNS  "Kardiac Kids" stuff.

Just the nice regular ol'  NFL WEEK 17  ptofessional football stuff.   And  *The NATIONAL BROADCASTS and 506 MAPS.

*The  NATIONAL  BROADCASTS

• ▪︎-> *Thursday Night: NY Jets @  Cleveland (on AMAZON)  8:15 pm  <--●
  • Saturday 8:15 PM ET: Detroit @ Dallas (ESPN/ABC)
  • Sunday Night: Green Bay @ Minnesota (NBC)
  • Plus simulcast on :
  • ●-->  NYJ - CLE  will be simulcast on  ■ WNYW  (FOX/5) ▪︎  New York ■  ~ and ~  WEWS/ABC/5  in  ★ CLEVELAND, OHIO. ★
  • And
  • The MAPS to follow.  (soon)

• Like 1

• mjp28 pinned this topic

●-->   ■    [ AND NOTICE ]  This is  NOT  the jets  vs  browns  game thread !     ■

♠︎   JUST THE OTHER WEEK 17 GAMES.   Thank you. ♣︎.    Adios.

●~~~~~~~~~~●     🏈     ●~~~~~~~~~~●     🏈    ●~~~~~~~~~~●

• mjp28 unpinned this topic

~          And now the other   ▪︎ WEEK 17 ▪︎    NFL SUNDAY  GAMES  and  506 Sports Maps  and other things.

■   CBS  EARLY  GAMES   -   INCLUDING THE  MIAMI  -at-  BALTIMORE  <--●

Screenshot_2023-12-28_003631.jpg

• Like 1

■   CBS  LATE  GAMES  -  INCLUDING  THE    ●--> CINCINNATI  -at-  KC   With  Nantz  and  Romo.

Screenshot_2023-12-28_003710.jpg

• Like 1

AND. FINALLY  -  FOX  SINGLE  GAMES  -  INCLUDING  THE   ●-->  (AFCN)   PITTSBURGH  -at-  SEATTLE  (LATE,  Bottom)

Screenshot_2023-12-28_003821.jpg

~          And for the college football   ▪︎ BOWL GAME  ▪︎  fans some select games starting on Thursday December 28,  2023.

●--> Featuring on   ▪︎ Friday December 29 ▪︎  The  COTTON BOWL   9 Missouri  vs  7  OHIO STATE. -at-  8 pm  on  ESPN

▪︎ Monday  January 1, 2024  The  ROSE BOWL  /// 5p  4 Alabama vs 1  Michigan  /// 8:45 p The Sugar Bowl  3 Texas  v 2  Wash'n

■   GET READY !   ■

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012803.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012821.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012859.jpg

~          And for the college football   ▪︎ BOWL GAME  ▪︎  fans some select games starting on Thursday December 28,  2023.

●--> Featuring on   ▪︎ Friday December 29 ▪︎  The  COTTON BOWL   9 Missouri  vs  7  OHIO STATE. -at-  8 pm  on  ESPN

▪︎ Monday  January 1, 2024  The  ROSE BOWL  /// 5p  4 Alabama vs 1  Michigan  /// 8:45 p The Sugar Bowl  3 Texas  v 2  Wash'n

■   GET READY !   ■

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012803.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012821.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-28_012859.jpg

• mjp28 pinned this topic
On 12/28/2023 at 10:19 PM, mjp28 said:

Well the rest of the games  will NOT  be as exciting as this  TNF  Game.

SO,  who's here today .....  maybe for the  ● AFCN ●  games ?   But  nothing  like the Cleveland BROWNS   this past Thursday.   AWESOME !

13 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Dear lawd, that Rats offense. Line gives Lamar so much time, with lethal weapons at his disposal. Only (our?) elite D will be able to stop them

Our D was only really successful at stopping them for a half. The pass rush and speedy linebackers are pretty crucial to stopping Jackson. Miamis defense is definitely not elite though 

There's a small part of me that kind of wants the Ravens to just win today, so the Browns can rest whoever they want to next Sunday. I just don't see the Ravens losing to the Steelers (again) next Sunday, but if they lose today, we'll have to go balls to the wall next week, and there's some players who do not need to have to play 60 minutes vs the Bengals. 

That being said, I'm still rooting for the Dolphins because fuck the Ravens. 😂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

There's a small part of me that kind of wants the Ravens to just win today, so the Browns can rest whoever they want to next Sunday. I just don't see the Ravens losing to the Steelers (again) next Sunday, but if they lose today, we'll have to go balls to the wall next week, and there's some players who do not need to have to play 60 minutes vs the Bengals. 

That being said, I'm still rooting for the Dolphins because fuck the Ravens. 😂

Definitely fuck the ratbirds, but if they win we get to rest our guys next week. We have so many guys playing injured, and with our luck this season I would rather avoid playing key guys next week because the injuries aren't stopping. I'd love to come out in the wild card round, hopefully against the shitty AFC South division winner, fully healthy and just pimp slap them. 

• Like 1

Watching the Tampa v NO game. 

Baker struggles, future in doubt. 

Lights up a few questionable teams. 

Baker is back and "on a team that uses his skill set" 

Plays a team with a pulse on defense in situations that involve clinching the playoffs or the division... Looks like dog shit early. 

Circle of Mayfield life. 

Saints +3 looking good so far. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Rats looked SAWFT

Whose "sawft" again?... Miami is.. They're a fucking finesse team... Not physical... Rats are kickin their asses...

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Watching the Tampa v NO game. 

Baker struggles, future in doubt. 

Lights up a few questionable teams. 

Baker is back and "on a team that uses his skill set" 

Plays a team with a pulse on defense in situations that involve clinching the playoffs or the division... Looks like dog shit early. 

Circle of Mayfield life. 

Saints +3 looking good so far. 

I get the feeling tampa will continue to have the debate we had for years - can Baker be “the guy” or not. Sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesn’t.

21 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Definitely fuck the ratbirds, but if they win we get to rest our guys next week. We have so many guys playing injured, and with our luck this season I would rather avoid playing key guys next week because the injuries aren't stopping. I'd love to come out in the wild card round, hopefully against the shitty AFC South division winner, fully healthy and just pimp slap them. 

I hate that the ravens will get essentially a 2 week bye, but at least we get 1. 

45 minutes ago, syd said:

All the morning game's kinda suck. Twilight Zone marathon time untill the afternoon game's come on

I can't believe it but i slept through almost all of the 3rd quarter of the  MIA/BAL game, lol.   Too much lunch i guess ...... or boring game.

I used to always watch the Zone marathon on the 4th of July break.   It's called  NO BROWNS ON !

49-19 and who cares, lol.

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

I get the feeling tampa will continue to have the debate we had for years - can Baker be “the guy” or not. Sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesn’t.

Just so happens the times he looks like it he plays the Packers and Jags defense.

Then when he doesn't he plays the Saint defense.

SHOCKED, I tell you.      2 INT's on the day.

Something I want a contingent of Browns fans to keep in mind, before they think that Joe Flacco is a long(er) term answer for this team and that there is a QB controversy brewing in CLE.    Because the clickbait, cookie cutter podcast,  deadline having CLE sports media WILL be on that in the off-season, if they already aren't.

Tua is in the MVP conversation.

Brock Purdy *was* in the MVP conversation.  Though most can agree he's a pretty damn solid signal caller and promising young player. 

Both, including Purdy at home, got their asses absolutely handed to them by the Ravens defense with healthy teams around them.    Desean Watson, playing through a shoulder tear and a high ankle sprain, no Nick Chubb, and 40% of his starting Oline, lit up the Ravens IN THEIR HOUSE.  A win that should be looked at as the turning point for the season and the platform the Browns launched from for this post-season push.   

We had a QB that was maligned, really starting to find his game within this offense, before injury took that away from him.

Something, as 2023 fades out and 2024 is welcomed in, that needs to be kept in mind.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Something I want a contingent of Browns fans to keep in mind, before they think that Joe Flacco is a long(er) term answer for this team and that there is a QB controversy brewing in CLE.    Because the clickbait, cookie cutter podcast,  deadline having CLE sports media WILL be on that in the off-season, if they already aren't.

Tua is in the MVP conversation.

Brock Purdy *was* in the MVP conversation.  Though most can agree he's a pretty damn solid signal caller and promising young player. 

Both, including Purdy at home, got their asses absolutely handed to them by the Ravens defense with healthy teams around them.    Desean Watson, playing through a shoulder tear and a high ankle sprain, no Nick Chubb, and 40% of his starting Oline, lit up the Ravens IN THEIR HOUSE.  A win that should be looked at as the turning point for the season and the platform the Browns launched from for this post-season push.   

We had a QB that was maligned, really starting to find his game within this offense, before injury took that away from him.

Something, as 2023 fades out and 2024 is welcomed in, that needs to be kept in mind.  

I don’t get the obsession over next years QB, just focus on the wild card game in front of us. People can argue about it after our year is done.

If Flacco maintains the 300/3 games in the playoffs we are probably not losing many playoff games though…if we get bounced I assume it’ll be after a less than stellar performance from Flacco which would probably cool down the hype a bit going into the offseason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Whose "sawft" again?... Miami is.. They're a fucking finesse team... Not physical... Rats are kickin their asses...

On Miami's opening drive, the Rats did not so much as resist. Looked vulnerable to both the pass and the (outside) run. Their D is not all that, despite the sack numbers. I sang the praises of their O shortly thereafter, more than is to my own liking.