THE BROWNS BOARD

To The Two Drunken Ass Hats!

nickers

Dear Jimmy and Dee:

There were two drunken assholes at the game last night pounding a metal sign hanging over the guard rail on every down... It made it almost impossible to hear the announcers on last nights broadcast... I hope you never let these annoying assholes sit there again.. And please block it off... It was annoying AF...

Signed, Nick@Nite

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

I had the game on mute.

Brett Kollmann and his podcast buddy from Bootleg Football streamed the entire time and gave much better commentary than the game announcers.

Michael and Herbie are my fave of the bunch.. But when Elijah Moore got hurt... I was more concerned about hearing whatever updates there mightve been.. But these kids were drunk and acting like clowns... I'm all for fans having fun... But when it gets obnoxious and on every play... It makes it hard for hearing impaired people like me to enjoy the game.. Plus the fact I'm almost 60... The noise just grates on your nerves after awhile...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Dear Jimmy and Dee:

There were two drunken assholes at the game last night pounding a metal sign hanging over the guard rail on every down... It made it almost impossible to hear the announcers on last nights broadcast... I hope you never let these annoying assholes sit there again.. And please block it off... It was annoying AF...

Signed, Nick@Nite

Lol. We are in the first row of the Upper Deck & bang on the Frank Gatski sign all game long. It's good cardio 

Like the Who's down in Whoville, make noise, noise, noise. 

1 minute ago, Bob806 said:

Lol. We are in the first row of the Upper Deck & bang on the Frank Gatski sign all game long. It's good cardio 

Like the Who's down in Whoville, make noise, noise, noise. 

I don't mind that but they don't have to do it on every single play for Christ sake...

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

Michael and Herbie are my fave of the bunch.. But when Elijah Moore got hurt... I was more concerned about hearing whatever updates there mightve been.. But these kids were drunk and acting like clowns... I'm all for fans having fun... But when it gets obnoxious and on every play... It makes it hard for hearing impaired people like me to enjoy the game.. Plus the fact I'm almost 60... The noise just grates on your nerves after awhile...

Send a note to their Moms, "Tell your damn kids to stay off my lawn!" 🤣

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, nickers said:

Dear Jimmy and Dee:

Signed, Nick@Nite

Absolutely we were sitting here wondering why security didn't bounce that asshole right out of the stadium.

Or why a couple vigilante Browns fans didn't stuff them in the toilet.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Sonny Corleone beating Carlos ass out in the street with the trash can lid.

And Susie wonders how the fuck they got a trash can lid and a big stick into the stadium in the first place.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Absolutely we were sitting here wondering why security didn't bounce that asshole right out of the stadium.

Or why a couple vigilante bronze fans didn't stuff them in the toilet.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Sonny Corleone beating Carlos ass out in the street with the trash can lid.

And Susie wonders how the fuck they got a trash can lid and a big stick into the stadium in the first place.

WSS

A "kinder, gentler nation😂"

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Or why a couple vigilante bronze fans didn't stuff them in the toilet.

WSS

Amen!

Nope! Not the 2 I had in mind ;)

2023 Browns Home Record

1 Sun, Sep 10

W24-3

3 Sun, Sep 24 W27-3
4 Sun, Oct 1 L28-3
5 BYE WEEK-- NO QB.. Chubb out Week 2
6 Sun, Oct 15 W19-17
9 Sun, Nov 5 W27-0
11 Sun, Nov 19 W13-10
14 Sun, Dec 10 W31-27
15 Sun, Dec 17 W20-17
17 Thu, Dec 28 W37-20

8-1  Dawgs !   

after 60 years of this Browns habit?  Fans Banging metal signs may fall way down this fan base list ?

G🏈🏈D  Victory FriDay !

When ya got no victory fingernails left.?  B A N G !

• Upvote 1

They were fans making as much noise as the 12th man possibly could.  I hope the Jets found it annoying.  Like, False Start annoying or something.  

I bet a stadium worker was dispatched to that spot today.  

....edit...I would like to add...they were banging that metal panel at times when it was not beneficial as a 'home field advantage' or anything.   So, they do also qualify as nickers' drunken ass-hats.  :) 

On 12/29/2023 at 7:33 AM, nickers said:

Michael and Herbie are my fave of the bunch.. But when Elijah Moore got hurt... I was more concerned about hearing whatever updates there might've been.. But these kids were drunk and acting like clowns... I'm all for fans having fun... But when it gets obnoxious and on every play... It makes it hard for hearing impaired people like me to enjoy the game.. Plus the fact I'm almost 60... The noise just grates on your nerves after awhile...

Not nearly annoying as the guys who hung around to get facetime on the TNF postgame talk. Just repeatedly scream HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!! You're not impressing the national audience that wants to hear what the people who get paid to comment have to say.   

Take your screen shot and frame it boogers... It was so long after the game was over, I'm 1\2 surprised security didn't ask them to leave the premises.  

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not nearly annoying as the guys who hung around to get facetime on the TNF postgame talk. Just repeatedly scream HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!! You're not impressing the national audience that wants to hear what the people who get paid to comment have to say.   

Take your screen shot and frame it boogers... It was so long after the game was over, I'm 1\2 surprised security didn't ask them to leave the premises.  

I'm surprised the Haslams themselves didn't send security over there to make them tone it down...