THE BROWNS BOARD

NCAA HAS KILLED FOOTBALL

Browns149

39 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Watching teams play without most of their players is pointless 

I’m glad I don’t bet on this CRAP

How could you ???      Mizz  14. tOSU  3. Freakin' points.  ?   No way.

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Well I had a sure bet for you. A&M was favored by 3 over Ok St  despite having lost 31 schollie players prior to KO including the vast majority of their defensive starters. Then their 3rd string QB (1st out with injury, 2nd in the portal) gets his arm broken on the very first play, so they go with a 4th string true freshman with 6 passes all season in mop-up time against shit teams and their 12th man playing safety. Unbelievably they both had great games and only lost by 8. LOL! But it was a sure bet regardless of their play.🤑

17 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???

More power to the players 

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bummer for you that these players aren't choosing risk injury and future earnings for meaningless games. Don't they realize it makes it harder for you to gamble???

More power to the players 

I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game

As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble  the games. 

13 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t have a problem with them opting out. To avoid injury and to get ready for the draft. I DO have a problem with the transfer portal starting the day after the regular season ends. It should start AFTER the championship game

As I said in my original post, I don’t gamble  the games. 

Players that know they're going to transfer would still sit out...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Old man yells at cloud....

watching that game was horrible. What’s the point of playing, if all the best players are not playing? Even the coach of Georgia felt bad

On 12/31/2023 at 12:31 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Oh yea, I'm sure he did......

The poor guy had a very tough time getting over beating an opponent 63-3 without considering putting the backups in until 2 hours after check mate...

On 12/30/2023 at 7:33 PM, syd said:

63-3 final score

Should the NCAA have a  "Mercy Rule"  like Little League ?     ( How about the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL ?  All / none ? )

Good or bad idea ?   Completely different ideas or rules.   40 points. 10 runs,  8 pucks.   Define amateur and professional ?

Bad idea, next question please.