THE BROWNS BOARD

NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nobody cares. 

You are the Astros of NCAA football.

And the NCAA is still coming. 🤣

Whatever you have to tell yourself bro

I expect a lot of sad responses from the usual folks in the thread

But you know what? 

Michigan are the fucking national champions! So I don't fucking care 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever you have to tell yourself bro

I expect a lot of sad responses from the usual folks in the thread

But you know what? 

Michigan are the fucking national champions! So I don't fucking care 

You obviously do care, a lot.

There's a reason you ran to a message board full of strangers.

You. Care. Sooooo. Much. 🤣

Scumbag program of cheaters, and the NCAA has them in their crosshairs...

Tick... tick... tick... 

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You obviously do care, a lot.

There's a reason you ran to a message board full of strangers.

You. Care. Sooooo. Much. 🤣

Scumbag program of cheaters, and the NCAA has them in their crosshairs...

Tick... tick... tick... 

I'm yelling GO BLUE everywhere I can dawg

You came here to post and cope... Haha

Screw osu

GO BLUE 

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm yelling GO BLUE everywhere I can dawg

You came here to post and cope... Haha

Screw osu

GO BLUE 

You forgot to add the  *

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a delusional moron hahahaha. 

Sorry Day's big bro couldn't finish the job

Go Blue and good night! 

It must suck to dream about this night your whole life and know that your program absolutely had to sell its soul to accomplish it. 

And you're spending it fighting with random strangers on a message board, which pretty much tells everyone you know this too.... 🤣 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

The entire state of Michigan is a pile of dogshit. This "win" is vacated and gets an asterisk for cheating. The NCAA will remove this fake win from the record books.

Not even sure why this fucktard is still on this board.

Literally the only time he actually gave a shit about the Browns is when one of TCUNs mediocre players ended up on their roster.

Christ, he should have followed DPJ over to a Lions message board. 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It must suck to dream about this night your whole life and know that your program absolutely had to sell its soul to accomplish it. 

And you're spending it fighting with random strangers on a message board, which pretty much tells everyone you know this too.... 🤣 

- "selling your soul" is rich coming from a fan of the program that had Tressel and Meyer hahaha

- and you flocked here to respond every time? Even last too after I left. Tells me everything I need to know too... 

9 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

The entire state of Michigan is a pile of dogshit. This "win" is vacated and gets an asterisk for cheating. The NCAA will remove this fake win from the record books.

You're a delusional moron if you think this gets vacated. Or just willfully ignorant. Always hard to tell with OSU fans...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a delusional moron if you think this gets vacated. Or just willfully ignorant. Always hard to tell with OSU fans...

I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I don't watch college football, I really don't care either way, just curious as to why you think it should not be vacated? They got caught cheating, did the cheating put them in position to win? How long did it go on for? Has shades of the Houston Astros just saying.

Look, regardless of your intentions, I'm not going to rehash all of the allegations for the 10th time. Which will just end up with OSU fans arguing fiction over fact

But I'll say this, regardless of what  they're being accused of and whether it happened, we know nothing was happening before the hardest part of the schedule. PSU, OSU, Iowa, Bama, Washington... there are no asterisks on those wins, and those wins are the championship. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, regardless of your intentions, I'm not going to rehash all of the allegations for the 10th time. Which will just end up with OSU fans arguing fiction over fact

But I'll say this, regardless of what  they're being accused of and whether it happened, we know nothing was happening before the hardest part of the schedule. PSU, OSU, Iowa, Bama, Washington... there are no asterisks on those wins, and those wins are the championship. 

41 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Because maybe it wasn't really a big deal. The NFL didn't think it was a big enough deal to vacate the Pats Super Bowl win over Spygate and Deflategate.

I dont care for college ball either, but it looks like OSU will become Michigans bitches for years to come.

Well, they did suspend Harbaugh. They must of had something that linked him to the scandal. I think I stated pretty clearly I don't watch college football, nor do I care. And if Michigan happens dominate OSU in the future, so what. It is still a very good football program. Of course I'll watch the occasional OSU game but it's not like I'm a die hard Buckeyes fan.

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. 😉

let woody have his moment in the sun, The last outright national championship michigan had was back in the 30's

sorry woody the one way back in 97 does not count as it was shared with Nebraska 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You forgot to add the  *

As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

As you can see by his rant he'll never forget it because we won't allow him to.  He's been an angry little feller since his parents named him after Woody Hayes...

What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

Again, OSU fans are brain broken

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What a great crusade you old, angry, sad OSU fans are on to "not let me forget" hahahaha

Again, OSU fans are brain broken

Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

Should we take inventory of what fan in the college football forum has thrown the most tantrums about Ohio State in the last few weeks?

Your Asterisks won their big game in the same city the Houston Asterisks won their Championship; and all you can do is throw multiple tantrums about Ohio State and their fans dominating your every thought like they dominated Michigan the last 20 years.  Actions speak louder than words and you're 1 very angry little feller.

Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but you're on a crusade to "not let me forget". Sounds like a few of you have Michigan rent free in your head. 

Yeah, I think about OSU, and I laugh when I do. Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

Either way, don't care. Go Blue!

Don't get bitter

Get better

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Says you and the other OSU fans that flocked to the this. OSU is "in my head" but

🤣 Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well, if there is anyone on this board that knows something about being someone's bitch, it would be Gorka. 😉

1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

On 1/8/2024 at 11:25 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Nobody cares. 

You are the Astros of NCAA football.

And the NCAA is still coming. 🤣

Riiiiigt the "nobody cares" copout.

You started an OSU thread, so don't pretend like you don't care.

You're as fake as they come there Dutchie.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

🤣 Flocked to the this?  Look who's still rattled.  Thank you for admitting OSU dominates your head; and the asterisk won't help that any.  Only you can change that. Carry on...

If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?