THE BROWNS BOARD

NATIONAL CHAMPION MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If only OSU dominated on the field, huh?

Just check their record up against Missedagain's record the last 23 years or so. That's probably why there's a big asterisk clouding Missedagain's accomplishments this year.  It's pretty cool when we can say a regular season of 12-1 is a down year for Ohio State. 

Wiley Coyote would be so proud that you keep trying so hard no matter how much you continue to hurt yourself...  He's been a great role model for you! Tell your mom and dad I liked Woody Hayes too; and that all our Ohio sports fans can't thank them enough for the perfect name you have to answer to.  As you were...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

1339.gif.35f12d3bb3d47decf9257c4b7751dba8.gif

Oh shut up Dutchboy, you've always been Gorkas bitch. You know it's true.

I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. 🤣

We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Loving this coming full circle and loving the implosion by so many in their fanbase. And if any of that Catapult stuff is real, oh man, amazing.

michigan fan conspiracy theories.jpeg

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I don't really see the attraction to college football unless it's to scout a player. Too many teams, too many players, and I can't stand all the running QB's that there are in college football.

were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

1 minute ago, syd said:

were you from ? No  collage team around ? I am  just interested, Cause I love the collage game more than the NFL. Allways have.

I guess it's just personal preference. My very first sports team was the Cleveland Browns. I remember watching them when I was young on an old 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Then I got into baseball because the Indians were good in the 90's. Just never really got into college sports. I don't go crazy as some do about the rivalries. I used to watch the games over relatives houses when visiting for Christmas dinner because all that was on TV was bowl games. Back when it was just the "Orange Bowl" and "Cotton Bowl" and the "Sugar Bowl". Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not all of these stupid bowl games they have today.

Yes there to many. I grew up in  Columbus in fact in Upper Arlington. Used to go see the Bucks all the time. But my favorite memory was a neighbor who was in the Alumni band. Fucking A man he would have part of the band playing music first thing in the Morning on certain saturdays. EPIC

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I literally caused you to have a "dead name".

You had to transition from taking another man's name "Gorka" - like a bitch - to "FY56" because of how hard I made fun of you. 🤣

We won't even talk about the dick sucking you had to do to get back on this board. 

Oh my that was moving.

It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

• Haha 1

NCAA President

"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Oh my that was moving.

It's ok, keep clinging to the notion that it was you who was responsible for me going to FY56 from Gorka.

The feeling you have for not ever accomplishing anything in life must have been devastating.

I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

"I'm just a feeble old man!" 🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I almost forgot about the time you decided to get brave and call me a pussy, only to backpedal at 100 miles per hour when I literally invited you to meet me anywhere in Youngstown to tell me this to my face. 

Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Well, I am old. As sure as you're a pussy. 

And once your fragile mind can no longer tolerate Woodys abuse you're gonna want to fight him too you big pussy.

As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

we are laughing.gif

• Haha 2

On 1/8/2024 at 11:14 PM, MLD Woody said:

LET'S FUCKING GO BLUE

FUCK OSU STILL

FUCK DAY'S HIT JOB

FUCK THE OSU HATERS

Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Long after Woody Hayes there's still Woody's haze to celebrate.   There's a lot of hatred interfering with your ability to enjoy the Championship with an Asterisk in 3 of your 1st 4 lines above.  Understanding all of that, there doesn't appear to be a bigger OSU hater than you so that last line is adorable. 

In conclusion, you've been your own biggest enemy throughout this thread you started.

...ok?

What was the point of quoting the first post just now? Were you sad I didn't respond to your last post?

I swear you OSU fans need this thread more than me just to work out your own emotions and your own grieving process. 

Maybe it'll all feel better the 17th time you say asterisk... Lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

As fragile as the time I embarrassed you so hard that you pretended you were "taking a hiatus" from this board, changed your handle and hid on the Poliboard for months? 

Yeah, I laughed at that too.

You follow me around so much you may as well start calling me master.

You pussy. LOL

34 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Running out of material there Dutchboy?

Why would I need any more material?

You have a "dead name" because of me. You took another man's name - like a bitch - and then had to transition from it. 

Then you backpedaled so hard in front of everyone after calling me a pussy when I suggested you back up your mouth in person. "But I'm a feeble old man who hides behind my keyboard!"  You know, like a pussy.

Then after getting kicked off here for being a racist piece of shit, you climbed out from the rock you live under and returned, like the proverbial turd that won't flush. Talking big behind a keyboard is all you have, isn't it? 

Jesus, how embarrassing. 

On 1/10/2024 at 8:57 PM, MLD Woody said:

NCAA President

"I don't regret doing it because sitting on that information, given the comprehensiveness of it, I think we would have put everyone including Michigan in an awful place," Baker said Tuesday night while speaking to a small group of reporters at the NCAA Convention. "At the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So I think we did the right thing."

“Part of the reason I thought it important to talk to the Big Ten and Michigan about this was it might affect the outcome of games,” he said. “I don’t believe at the end of the season, that it did.”

Glad Harbaugh could win it for the Big Ten in the last year it has any meaningful importance to the region. SEC can eat shit. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:03 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Why do I get the visual of Randy Quaid portraying an Amish guy in the movie Kingpin saying "We don't raise our hands in anger against others."  Of course the reply to that was "Yeah? WELL WE DO!"

Ironically to the thread, the guy trying to cheat was an actor named Woody...

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2024 at 8:57 PM, MLD Woody said:

NCAA President

Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:

Hotline Operator: See something, say something. See something?   

Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.

Hotline Operator:  Say no more.  This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish!  Have a wonderful day Mr Day!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Before we conclude this thread and others you've ran your mouth in - you've made Harbaugh's wrist slap suspension sound like Ryan Day caused it all by calling into a hotline. You wanted people to believe it all went down something like this:

Ryan Day: Yeah, Michigan is cheating and all the other teams in the Big 10 nominated me to call you and inform you about it.

Hotline Operator:  Say no more.  This is on the way to the Big 10 Commish!  Have a wonderful day Mr Day!

Yes, in the small minds of Meatchicken fans…this is how it all started! 😂

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Flugel said:

Woody has spent so much time arguing with the think tank that is the Poliboard that he's become one of them. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

*You're proving my point...  OKAY EVERYONE, the good, the bad and the UGLY  under way now here ! ......

* ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE the 1951 to the PRESENT DAY   (YES ALL  OF THEM) -  OSU vs  UM !

Coaches ........                      Years .........           Overall ...........          And the BIG one  versus the  OTHER COACHES  head on ! !

Woody Hayes   1951-1978   205-61-10   *16-11-1 ** YES ! A Winner ! 76% W.
Earle Bruce   1979-1987   81-26-1   *5-4-0 ** a winner. 86-30-1 = 74% W.
John Cooper   1988-2000   111-43-4   x2-10-1 x OUCH ! But ... An "m"  (2-10) loser/ but  a 76.5% Winner !   (✔️)
Jim Tressel   2001-2010   105-22-0   *9-1-0# ** YES ! [900 W) / 124÷24 76.1 W.
Luke Fickell (interim)   2011   6-7-0   *0-1-0 lol. (a loss is a loss. / 7÷13 = .54% W.
Urban Meyer   2012-2018   83-9-0   * 7-0-0 ** YES ! (1.00 W)/ 70÷79 = 86.1 W  
Ryan Day   2019-2023   56-6-0  

1-3-0 OUCH ! (.250 L) / 56÷62 = 90.3% W but all OSU all  "WINNERS"   (✔️)

# - Tressel's 12 wins in 2010, including a 37-7 win over U-M at Columbus, were vacated for NCAA violations.   * WE KNOW WHO WON ON THE FIELD ! !

*  ALL OF THE UM & OSU COACHES - SINCE about 1959 to the PRESENT DAY   (YES ALL  OF THEM) -  UM vs  OSU !

Chalmers "Bump" Elliott   1959-1968   51-42-2 ..... xxxxx.  see below !   3-7-0
Glenn "Bo" Schembechler   1969-1989   198-48-5...... xxxxx.  see below. for scores !   11-9-1
Gary Moeller   1990-1994   44-13-4 ........ xxxxx.  see below for scores, lol.   3-1-1
Lloyd Carr   1995-2007   121-40-0 ....... xxxxx. SEE BELOW !   6-7-0
Rich Rodriguez  (L)   2008-2010   15-21-0 ......... xxxxxx.  SEE BELOW ! only loser as a Coach of the 6 listed !   0-3-0
Brady Hoke   2011- 2014   29-19-0 ........ xxxxx. SEE BELOW.   1-3 -0  
Jim Harbaugh   2015-2023  

85-24-0  ... 3-5-0  <--● YES SEE BELOW,  fair is fair.

*  GO AHEAD,  HAVE AT IT - MAKE SOME POINTS,  WHO IS BETTER SINCE  around  1959  +/-   A FEW YEARS.

ONLY  7 WINNERS and  1  LOEER  as  Coaches  -  a fine bunch.    7-1  (875)  - Compared to OSU's  7-0 (100%)  bunch. NOT                  BAD AT ALL  !      ALL FIRST CLASS  MATERIAL AS COACHES.

Bennie Oosterbaan   1948-1958   63-33-4   5-5-1
Chalmers "Bump" Elliott   1959-1968   51-42-2   3-7-0
Glenn "Bo" Schembechler   1969-1989   198-48-5   11-9-1
Gary Moeller   1990-1994   44-13-4   3-1-1
Lloyd Carr   1995-2007   121-40-0   6-7-0
Rich Rodriguez.  Only (L) loser as a coach !   2008-2010   15-21-0 <-●   0-3-0 <--● only LOSER !
Brady Hoke   2011- 2014   29-19-0   1-3 -0   
Jim Harbaugh   2015-2023   85-24-0   3-5-0

In all seriousness, this is the first OUTRIGHT title since the 40’s. And it’s under suspicious circumstances. Why does college football, or the WORLD care, outside of the ghetto town of Ann Arbor? 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A very stupid post by you, with the part above being the dumbest. Congrats 

I’ve been there many many times for work. The school is a great neighborhood. But when you get away from that. It’s Detroit west. Panhandlers everywhere