THE BROWNS BOARD

● The "other" 🏉 -WILD CARD GAMES -RESTORED !-[ MIA 7 - 26 KC★] and [ LAR 23 - 24 DET ★]

mjp28

60 thousand in Ford Field are all jacked up

Goff & Stafford both putting on a show.. Throws on the money to targets..

Combined 25 of 30 targets. 3 passing TD's 

Lions 21-17 4 min b-4 half

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

60 thousand in Ford Field are all jacked up

Goff & Stafford both putting on a show.. Throws on the money to targets..

Combined 25 of 30 targets. 3 passing TD's 

Lions 21-17 4 min b-4 half

Glad they got a home playoff game, someday we’ll be there…I hope

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bbedward said:

Glad they got a home playoff game, someday we’ll be there…I hope

We'd hope this is the QB play we get when Watson returns.  some nice tight nfl open throws from both QB's

I don't know what they do in blue tents? But glad Stafford gets to finish this 

Good game 

1 hour ago, AP1 said:

It's hard to root against the Lions. With the exception of losing a team to a move, they've endured many of the same frustrations as the Browns.

Oh yes ....  but tonight  I'M  100%  FOR DETROIT !    GO LIONS !   Beat LA.   Nice start.   

1. WOW,  again.  DET  24.  LA  23.   Good game.   And i have   DET  (__) and the  +  OVER. 44½    (✔️)   

And a nice group of  ONLINE  +   PLUS  tonight .....

Screenshot_2024-01-14_224626.jpg

Wasn't it TJ Ward that took Gronks knee out? That looked scary similar to Higgbee..  Lions defended every blade of ford field grass to get LA out of FG range

Old Tour wasn't wrong on Jared Goff..  Go win this thing Jared !

2 hours ago, AP1 said:

It's hard to root against the Lions. With the exception of losing a team to a move, they've endured many of the same frustrations as the Browns.

VERY TRUE .....  here tonight.      ★ DETROIT  24  .....   LA RAMS  23,   final score.    

• mjp28 changed the title to ● "other" 🏉 -WILD CARDS-RESTORED !- Final scores - [ MIA 7 - 26 KC★] and [ LAR 23 - 24 DET ★] bye !

When the Lions got the first down that sealed the game after that ballsy pass play the TV panned the crowd and the first shot showed two fans, grown men, crying.

I'm happy those guys got their playoff win.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, syd said:

Jimmah on the phone with bill as we speak 

I would be. That Dallas fiasco was crazy. Why get completely away from the man to man that got you there? Their zone D was a total disaster. You could tell they had no idea how to run the zone effectively. And as my Cowboy fan offspring said, "That's a fireable offense!"

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I would be. That Dallas fiasco was crazy. Why get completely away from the man to man that got you there? Their zone D was a total disaster. You could tell they had no idea how to run the zone effectively. And as my Cowboy fan offspring said, "That's a fireable offense!"

Yea stick a fork in McCarthy, he’s done

7 minutes ago, syd said:

weather for buffalo. Is the game still on for today ?

CBS 4:30.. It's a go ! 

clean your own stadium seat on arrival...   burrrrrrrrrrrr

• Thanks 1

Some really   -WILD CARD GAMES-  on the weather forecasts for the Sunday & Monday coming up !  

Kind of some unusual   -PLAYOFFS-  games like we have never seen.   WOW.   

4 minutes ago, bbedward said:

The eagles are gonna enter the HC sweepstakes 

It would be shocking if Sirianni kept his job. How that team went from 10-1 to absolutely going through the motions tonight at the end of a 1-6 finish to the season is baffling, especially considering how close they were to winning the Super Bowl?

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It would be shocking if Sirianni kept his job. How that team went from 10-1 to absolutely going through the motions tonight at the end of a 1-6 finish to the season is baffling, especially considering how close they were to winning the Super Bowl?

I felt horrible Saturday night...

then I saw a Division Champ get taken apart at home by a WC team that slid in.

at least the Browns didn't finish the season 1-6 with a relatively healthy team.

and it's nice that Kevin Stefanski didn't walk out of his post game presser like Mike Tomlin.

on top of that it's pure gold to hear people questioning "the Steeler Way."

It's nice to not have the lingering questions so many other playoff franchises have this morning. The Browns had a fun, memorable, workman-like, next-man-up season where the carriage eventually turned back into a pumpkin and reached the point where they could no longer cover up their inefficiencies with magic. No Team in NFL History ever made the playoffs with the injuries the Browns had. No Team in NFL History ever made the playoffs with a turnover differential as big as the Browns.

They overcame and overachieved.

The Browns need some depth, to stay healthy and some new additions.

But it sure is nice not to have the lingering feeling of "where do we go now?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• mjp28 changed the title to ● The "other" 🏉 -WILD CARD GAMES -RESTORED !-[ MIA 7 - 26 KC★] and [ LAR 23 - 24 DET ★]
  • mjp28 featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic