THE BROWNS BOARD

Programming Note...

hoorta

For those who don't have Peacock, and are unwilling to go the pay-per-view route $5.99 to NBC (I'm not) to see the Chiefs- Dolphins game in real time... Assuming you have NFL Network, they're rebroadcasting the game at 12 Midnight EST.  

I'll watch some of the froze bowl Sunday afternoon. Now if you lived in the area and wanted to freeze your ass of in -20 wind chill, seats on NFL ticket exchange can be had for as little as $20.  :)   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

For those who don't have Peacock, and are unwilling to go the pay-per-view route $5.99 to NBC (I'm not) to see the Chiefs- Dolphins game in real time... Assuming you have NFL Network, they're rebroadcasting the game at 12 Midnight EST.  

I'll watch some of the froze bowl Sunday afternoon. Now if you lived in the area and wanted to freeze your ass of in -20 wind chill, seats on NFL ticket exchange can be had for as little as $20.  :)   

Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.

So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend?  I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season.  I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.  

21 minutes ago, Flugel said:

So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend?  I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season.  I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.  

we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

56 minutes ago, syd said:

we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?

1 minute ago, syd said:

ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?

😆 Thanks for double-checking Syd!  I probably should have told them I was a Browns fan and got the sympathy discount.  That's genius on your part.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

I have Peacock..I was also just out back with my dogs because I also have Peecock

• Haha 1