THE BROWNS BOARD

The season is over , I am a ape man

syd

The Kinks are one of my favorites. They don’t get the run of the Beatles or Stones, but they were there too for that invasion 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The Kinks are one of my favorites. They don’t get the run of the Beatles or Stones, but they were there too for that invasion 

I thought they had some visa problems ? But ya out of the 3, Ill take the Kinks everyday twice on sunday as they say

The Cleveland Browns are hosting a respected running backs coach in Duce Staley as they look to fill their job opening.

Moving on from several offensive coaches today, running backs coach Stump Mitchell was among them. And it looks like the Browns are wasting no time trying to fill the vacancy left behind by the firing of Mitchell. Hosting the former running back himself (according to CBS Sports’ Josina Anderson), Staley is a well-respected coach around the NFL.

Most notable for his fiery demeanor on Hard Knocks with the Detroit Lions, Staley is not afraid to get after his players and push them to reach their highest potential. This is much needed in a running back room with two young ball carriers in Jerome Ford and Pierre Strong Jr.

He spent this past season with the Carolina Panthers, a move he made to be closer to family. Staley was let go by interim head coach Chris Tabor after the firing of head coach Frank Reich.

7 hours ago, syd said:

LOL telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty 

I just knew there's a reason why I liked your stuff !   Oh yes,   The KINKS ..... among others.    BEST generation of music. .... bar nome !

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 11:27 PM, mjp28 said:

I just knew there's a reason why I liked your stuff !   Oh yes,   The KINKS ..... among others.    BEST generation of music. .... bar nome !

I always liked Celluloid Heroes by the Kinks... Its a great tune and I love Father Christmas..  Shades of 70's punk in that song. It came out in 77 when Punk was nearing its peak.....

On 1/19/2024 at 2:24 PM, Yorkie, going tot dogs said:

A cracking tune that

needs a rebirth from it's 1978 vinyl version..  

Thank goodness player prop betting came along  💰

Who out there remembers this release ?

27 minutes ago, alporcini said:

I’m lovin this thread. Thanks Syd. 

That's syd,  he comes up with some  *Gems*  go for it syd !

• 2 weeks later...