THE BROWNS BOARD

Nikki Haley is a FRAUD..

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Haley is a natural-born U.S. citizen who is eligible to serve as president. The former ambassador to the United Nations was born on Jan. 20, 1972, in Bamberg, South Carolina, according to information on her official website when she was governor of the state.

Exactly correct. Same with the current VP. It doesn’t matter that her parents were not citizens. The people that bring this up are delusional in that thinking 

Plus, If someone is NOT eligible to hold either of those offices THEY WOULDN’T BE ALLOWED ON THE BALLOT. 

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Adorable that Nickers liked this, hoping to forget he fell for a Photoshop

And whatever you say man. 

Female tries to get into power you don't like - "She's a whore that slept her way to the top!"

Not white person tried to get into power you don't like

- "they're not even eligible for president!" "He wasn't born here!"

The origins of the delusions you live, or at least some of the driving factors, are very clear...

Woody, in all seriousness, you are a complete tool.

The majority of people in this country don't care whether a person is black or female or gay or anything else.

I'm sorry you live in a world where you're dumb enough to believe all the bullshit that's out there.

The only people that care the most about this are the people that influence your immature naive mind.

Not only that, but you constantly try to cram this useless and false narrative down peoples throat on this board when I haven't seen in any imagination any person act in such a way that describes what you say in the least. You literally put words in peoples mouths just to get it to fit your bullshit.

And whatever you say man.

White straight male tries to get into power you don't like - "He's a racist - bigot- white supremacy - systemic racism - the system is rigged"

The brainwashing garbage you're hyped on are very clear...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah that person was Joe Biden.

WSS .

wut? Pretty sure ByDon is still president. I know you guys have problems with reality. It's still hilarious Nikki doing a Cheetos to Cheetos. 

“Let's not have somebody take a victory when she had a very bad night. She had a very bad night.” - Cheetos Jesus.

"Frankly, we did win this election." - Cheetos Jesus after losing the 2020 election.

😁

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

wut? Pretty sure ByDon is still president. I know you guys have problems with reality. It's still hilarious Nikki doing a Cheetos to Cheetos. 

“Let's not have somebody take a victory when she had a very bad night. She had a very bad night.” - Cheetos Jesus.

"Frankly, we did win this election." - Cheetos Jesus after losing the 2020 election.

😁

Don't actually care because it's bullshit. If we're talking about Haley she did not win. Even if she claims it's a moral victory. And, you fucking stooge, I was joking about Biden because he shouldn't have taken a victory when it was bullshit. And that part isn't bullshit. As opposed to some others here I've got no particular gripe with Haley. It's a case of don't let the good be the enemy of the perfect or in this case don't let the okay be the enemy of the somewhat better.

I think King George declared a moral Victory After the Revolutionary War by the way.

Also I figure she can keep campaigning as long as she has money. It's going to be embarrassing if she loses her home state but WTF? And you're not voting for her in the general election anyway so what the fuck do you care?

WSS

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't actually care because it's bullshit. If we're talking about Haley she did not win. Even if she claims it's a moral victory. And, you fucking stooge, I was joking about Biden because he shouldn't have taken a victory when it was bullshit. And that part isn't bullshit. As opposed to some others here I've got no particular gripe with Haley. It's a case of don't let the good be the enemy of the perfect or in this case don't let the okay be the enemy of the somewhat better.

I think King George declared a moral Victory After the Revolutionary War by the way.

Also I figure she can keep campaigning as long as she has money. It's going to be embarrassing if she loses her home state but WTF? And you're not voting for her in the general election anyway so what the fuck do you care?

WSS

ByDon won the election, why wouldn't he take the victory. He was the victor. A cult full of snowflakes don't get to determine who gets to celebrate.

Hey I was hoping the GOP might come back from crazy town but didn't think it would happen. I care to point out you nutjob's selective memory and how Cheetos is an idiot. Have you not read my post before? Hey remember when the border was a big deal.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

ByDon won the election, why wouldn't he take the victory. He was the victor. A cult full of snowflakes don't get to determine who gets to celebrate.

Hey I was hoping the GOP might come back from crazy town but didn't think it would happen. I care to point out you nutjob's selective memory and how Cheetos is an idiot. Have you not read my post before? Hey remember when the border was a big deal.

In the WWF the bad guy always waits until the refs back is turned before he takes out the foreign object.

WSS

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

He did NOT win you ASSHOLE! He was INSTALLED like a TOILET!

• Haha 1

Ehh   .   .   .   Math is Math   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.a5e9f9dc61f7ce49613fe76f94ce24c8.png

Tweet_Expansion

Don't really care, she's not going to be in the running, and they don't like Kameltoe - so she's gone via the D side.

As noted before, K is an Anchor baby too, so spin it all you want, legally she's not eligible, but that hasn't stopped the corrupt yet   .   .   .   until now.

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Ehh   .   .   .   Math is Math   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.a5e9f9dc61f7ce49613fe76f94ce24c8.png

Tweet_Expansion

Don't really care, she's not going to be in the running, and they don't like Kameltoe - so she's gone via the D side.

As noted before, K is an Anchor baby too, so spin it all you want, legally she's not eligible, but that hasn't stopped the corrupt yet   .   .   .   until now.

She is US born so you're wrong.

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Actually, he was sworn in on Jan 7th. You need to get back on your meds.

You need a lobotomy... People like you are a danger to society...