THE BROWNS BOARD

DeSantis Drops Out

Bob806

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ugh ... Here I go ...

Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

Basically:

It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

I did support Christie. Now I don't. As you recall I did support John Kasich . Now I don't . I wasn't always disgusted by Joe biden, now I am. I never particularly hated Barack Obama and still don't. I still like Donald Trump, believe that the charges against him are bullshit, and also wish that he would shut the fuck up a lot of the time. I hope I always have the ability to regroup my beliefs about candidates and issues. Unlike some of you people.

Blindly hating Donald Trump is not a good political platform. Nor is blindly loving him, or anybody else. Then again possibly 90% of the accusations against any candidate on either side are bullshit by nature.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I did support Christie. Now I don't. As you recall I did support John Kasich . Now I don't . I wasn't always disgusted by Joe biden, now I am. I never particularly hated Barack Obama and still don't. I still like Donald Trump, believe that the charges against him are bullshit, and also wish that he would shut the fuck up a lot of the time. I hope I always have the ability to regroup my beliefs about candidates and issues. Unlike some of you people.

Blindly hating Donald Trump is not a good political platform. Nor is blindly loving him, or anybody else. Then again possibly 90% of the accusations against any candidate on either side are bullshit by nature.

WSS

How dare you use common sense…

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol

So you're going to stick your head in the sand when faced with info that disproves that fake reality you've created in your head

... Pretty par for the course for you

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So you're going to stick your head in the sand when faced with info that disproves that fake reality you've created in your head

... Pretty par for the course for you

I'm sure you think you're saying something, but you really aren't.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1