THE BROWNS BOARD

DeSantis Drops Out

Bob806

DeSantis

Well, looks like Trump vs Biden (yawn). I didn't like the guy, but the Rs are pinning their hopes on Trump, basically handing the White House back to the Ds.

We're in trouble as a nation. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

VP

Same State.

VP has to be from a different State than the POTUS candidate - believe it's a law, but not 100% on that.

Strategically you'd want someone that would help pull votes in from that other State as well.

I know some folk like Desantis, but I've seen some things on him that raised alarms.

Trump in Rochester tonight ~ 7 ET.

https://rsbntv.maz.tv/apps/3578/139782

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've said it all along he peeked way too early.

WSS

That's what I kind of thought as well...

Me, I wish Trump would pick Kristi Noem, Gov of S. Dakota for vp.

She ROCKS.

another four years of biden, and our country will be damaged beyond repair, and I'm serious.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Me, I wish Trump would pick Kristi Noem, Gov of S. Dakota for vp.

She ROCKS.

another four years of biden, and our country will be damaged beyond repair, and I'm serious.

Most of us will be dead before 4 more years of Biden is up...

Trump picking Little Ronda as his VP does nothing strategically for Trump. They're pulling the same demographic. Trump will pick a VP that helps him potentially get more moderate votes, not just another "anti woke blah blah blah" nut job (though that's most of the party now)

Also worth noting, Desantis literally never had a chance (outside of Trump getting arrested, and even then... that won't stop most of the base)

Hopefully he gets to keep his little riser boots though. Can pretend to not be a tiny little guy

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you call a pissing match with Disney "peaking"

Well if you paid more attention or had more understanding of anything you'd be a more interesting conversation. But fuck Disney I don't care about them they can cut their own throats if they feel like it. And sorry to play the H word I doubt you'd have the sympathy for 3M Halliburton or Monsanto if the situation was with a Democrat governor. But who cares? Personally I think one of the main issues is the fact that he was right on covid and Gavin Newsom was wrong. Plus he selected the open border to be one of his mattress where Nikki Haley selected tick tock. And seriously I doubt whoever the Republicans put up is going to matter to you. So there's that. Cheers.

WSS

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well if you paid more attention or had more understanding of anything you'd be a more interesting conversation. But fuck Disney I don't care about them they can cut their own throats if they feel like it. And sorry to play the H word I doubt you'd have the sympathy for 3M Halliburton or Monsanto if the situation was with a Democrat governor. But who cares? Personally I think one of the main issues is the fact that he was right on covid and Gavin Newsom was wrong. Plus he selected the open border to be one of his mattress where Nikki Haley selected tick tock. And seriously I doubt whoever the Republicans put up is going to matter to you. So there's that. Cheers.

WSS

That's a whole lot of rambling and a whole lot of nothing. 

Desantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda. He lost the court case on it too. 

Desantis was nothing more than some tiny "anti woke" crusader. He never had a shot. The fact posters here thought he had a shot (in those few months where posters in here wanted to pretend like they were over Trump and tried to distance themselves from him) was insane. 

Those tactics paired with the personality of a wet blanket wasn't ever going to get anything done 

So yeah, he peaked "fighting" a "social war" by harassing trans kids and pro LGBTQ teachers. By censoring our racially charged history. By hiding COVID data. By getting in a pissing match with Disney. Etc

What a champion!

He was never beating Trump. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's a whole lot of rambling and a whole lot of nothing. 

Desantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda. He lost the court case on it too. 

Desantis was nothing more than some tiny "anti woke" crusader. He never had a shot. The fact posters here thought he had a shot (in those few months where posters in here wanted to pretend like they were over Trump and tried to distance themselves from him) was insane. 

Those tactics paired with the personality of a wet blanket wasn't ever going to get anything done 

So yeah, he peaked "fighting" a "social war" by harassing trans kids and pro LGBTQ teachers. By censoring our racially charged history. By hiding COVID data. By getting in a pissing match with Disney. Etc

What a champion!

He was never beating Trump. 

And that isn't the point. Probably nobody is. Point is Woodrow is you made a stupid statement saying that he had nothing to offer except the feud with Disney which you and many others of your ilk have lied about, but that's to be expected.

And I absolutely understand you're not interested in a back and forth because, well, you're wrong and don't have the wits to defend yourself. So just whine typical Steve and crawl back into Joe Biden's pants.

WSS

• Upvote 1

very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

why not bet on the superbowl after it's played woodpecker?

seriously, that is ignorant.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

DeSantis also hid and skewed COVID data to fit his agenda.

He did a better job handling Covid than Coumo. You remember how that worked out?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

. Point is Woodrow is you made a stupid statement saying that he had nothing to offer except the feud with Disney 

Ugh ... Here I go ...

Where did I make that statement Steve? When did I say "he has nothing to offer except the feud with Disney"... Go ahead. Find it. 

How quickly you run to putting words in my mouth... But yeah, a typical Steve tactic to force me to respond

Basically:

It is a shame you're pretending to live Trump now. You spent the last year supporting Christie. After all of the times you said he was a better candidate, and now you flock back to Trump. Pretty sad and spineless. 

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

very disingenuous, cowardly ploy, after Desantis drops out, THEN woodpecker says he didn't have a shot.

I called out his campaign being on life support in September

Probably earlier examples too

Unless Trump died or was arrested, Meatball Ron was never winning. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Stop calling him Meatball Ron you racist... That is offensive to Italo-Americans..

•  
11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

FAKE - all you did was bitch about Floridians taking perverted books out of schools, birdie. A hell of a lot of non-perverted parents agree with it. See, parents should rule the school system, NOT your perverted teachers and administrators.

Perverts tend to become "teachers" because they don't want to be perverts alone, they want to try to mold a new society where they are idols. sick stuff. Similarly, the hitler youth were groomed to be like hitler - alienate them from their parents, worship white supremacy, hate all Jews, etc etc. Also, perverted terrorists in the middle east teach kids to hate Jews, be very vicious and violent, and to become terrorists.

Perverted books are a lowgrade from of terrorism - attempting to destroy kids' morality that they learned from their parents.

Perverts dream of a new society where they rule.

Like you seem to dream of a new society where woodpeckers are idolized........................

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
  •  

FAKE - all you did was bitch about Floridians taking perverted books out of schools, birdie. A hell of a lot of non-perverted parents agree with it. See, parents should rule the school system, NOT your perverted teachers and administrators.

Perverts tend to become "teachers" because they don't want to be perverts alone, they want to try to mold a new society where they are idols. sick stuff. Similarly, the hitler youth were groomed to be like hitler - alienate them from their parents, worship white supremacy, hate all Jews, etc etc. Also, perverted terrorists in the middle east teach kids to hate Jews, be very vicious and violent, and to become terrorists.

Perverted books are a lowgrade from of terrorism - attempting to destroy kids' morality that they learned from their parents.

Perverts dream of a new society where they rule.

Like you seem to dream of a new society where woodpeckers are idolized........................

Your brain is deteriorating further every day. Sad to watch. Definitely a prime target for the media you consume. 

There is no "FAKE" you dumbass. Read the post.

Or continue crying in your safe space with Nickers where you too can play make believe and pretend you're right about anything 

I read the post, you bitched about the banning of perversion, and claimed that his chances were dim because you support

perversion.

That is just a whiney cowardly bitch, because it isn't substantially supported by reason.

you thought his chances were going to be slim because you bitched. It wasn't a valid prediction, dickbird.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I read the post, you bitched about the banning of perversion, and claimed that his chances were dim because you support

perversion.

That is just a whiney cowardly bitch, because it isn't substantially supported by reason.

you thought his chances were going to be slim because you bitched. It wasn't a valid prediction, dickbird.

Hahahaha you're adorable, huh?

I predicted exactly what you claimed I didn't predict

But that prediction doesn't count because it "wasn't valid'

Hopefully the safe space has enough room for you and Nickers

You're wrong cal

• Haha 1

I say you edited it, lol, woodpecker. Desantis' run never really got off the ground vs Trump, so go ahead, predict that water is wet. lol