THE BROWNS BOARD

Taylor Swift

Why do people even care? I’m guessing JEALOUSY?

If she really wanted to, she could afford to buy numerous NFL teams. Oh the humanity!!!

Could she be any worse than Haslam?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

If she really wanted to, she could afford to buy numerous NFL teams. Oh the humanity!!!

Faux News Outrage. 

Bud Light should make up ONE special can again, this time with her face on it. 🤣

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Probably not even one.  Taylor Swift has an estimated net worth of $1.1 billion as of October 2023, per Bloomberg. Swift made more than $780 million on the U.S. leg of her 2023 The Eras Tour, according to an estimate by Forbes.

43 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Probably not even one.  Taylor Swift has an estimated net worth of $1.1 billion as of October 2023, per Bloomberg. Swift made more than $780 million on the U.S. leg of her 2023 The Eras Tour, according to an estimate by Forbes.

She still couldn’t be worse than Haslam

If you guys are tired of her now, wait till KC wins the Super Bowl...the confetti is flying...Travis gets up on the podium and proposes!  

You'll get that clip being played over ....and over......and over and over and over and over again....on sports TV...on good morning america....it will be front page news in papers all over the world.  There will be no end.  You will watch Kelce and Swift and you will like it!

19 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

If you guys are tired of her now, wait till KC wins the Super Bowl...the confetti is flying...Travis gets up on the podium and proposes!  

You'll get that clip being played over ....and over......and over and over and over and over again....on sports TV...on good morning america....it will be front page news in papers all over the world.  There will be no end.  You will watch Kelce and Swift and you will like it!

Thank goodness there’s an off season Mahomo.

Fun fact: Will Smith's famous slap line said to Chris Rock was taken in its entirety from Reacher season 1 episode 1.  The episode released before the slap.

I'm glad that the entire reason this Taylor Swift shit is even a topic is the identity politics conservatives claim to be against.. and it's hilarious to me that conservatives polarized themselves against the biggest pop star on the planet.

Because Taylor is white and started her career in country music, she just magically must be a conservative?  Recent proof that she's not conservative is the entirety of the hatred.. and the reason for the conspiracy theories and big mad emotion because There Has To Be Some External Reason She Chose Against Us [other than her own mind, because of course women can't think for themselves, amirite?]  The stupidest of the conservative Swift nonsense is that if they just neg Taylor Swift enough, she'll date them.  Alpha males unite on this thread, apparently - because the More Plates More Dates forum is down?

She lives rent-free in conservative heads - and the conservative tears are fucking hilarious because the whining is so goddamn pathetic.

And I have some terrible news for fans of "country music" who aren't just playing on a team.. That genre started out pushing causes that now map as "liberal."  If you like listening to Merle Haggard or Woody Guthrie, controversial songs such as "This Land is Your Land" are now radical left heresy!

On 2/2/2024 at 4:27 PM, Browns149 said:

I don't hate her, I don't like her, I'm just a person who likes to focus on the game. I hate commercials, player introduction, thank goodness for the invention of the DVR, so I can skip all the stuff that takes away from the game. I actually like the 1 o'clock games because they start exactly when they say they will or maybe 2 minutes after 1pm, not like the primetime games.

edit

I will be watching the Super Bowl on a delay so I can skip the commercials and all the Taylor Swift moments. They can show her all they want, I'm just not going to see it.

• Upvote 2